Enter! Dezz!

Dezz

Stantler Loving Writer
Hi there!

My name is Dezz and I've come to rpnation as a... RP refugee of sorts!

When I was but a boy, I used to love to write. I'd create stories and watch them grow in my own world.

Yet, as many of you will know, there come a time when you're interested in the stories and ideas of others. How would someone else see my characters? How would they interact in my world?

This led me to my first ever role playing site: LoveOfAnime. This old site was my first exposure to the world of forum role play and I dove in.

My time was spent between Naruto, school life, and combat mystery role plays. Truth be told I barely remember all I had a hand in.

Then the attacks happened.

The site was targeted by hackers and at the time there was no recovery path. Thank goodness I was able to stay in contact with a few of the role players I had come to know.

Since that faithful time I've devoted myself to recovering our shared stories. I began my journey by using the internet time machine to go explore the site in its prime. No luck, the actual posts wouldn't load. I had hoped to find the contact information for the sites creator in the hopes he saved off the role plays during the recovery. No luck there either.

For years now I've grown without the joy of role playing on a forum, no one place sticking like the first.

But now I'm here. After a bit of dragging my feet my desire to write with others came through!

My name is Dezz. I'm a huge fan of anime, film, the nfl, blizzard games, and dangonrompa. But by no means is this an all inclusive list.

My hope is to find the right role play to bring my creativity to. I would love to see you out there!

Thanks for reading this story of mine!

Welcome to RPNation Dezz! That is quite a sad story, having your favourite RP site targeted by hackers. I'm sure you'll find the right roleplay here, just give it time and you'll see :)

I hope you don't mind me asking you a question as well: what first got you into roleplay (story doesn't really explain how you got into it)

Welcome to RPNation Dezz! That is quite a sad story, having your favourite RP site targeted by hackers. I'm sure you'll find the right roleplay here, just give it time and you'll see :)

I hope you don't mind me asking you a question as well: what first got you into roleplay (story doesn't really explain how you got into it)

Oh sure!

So my favorite anime at that age was Naruto. I'd always imagine what my favorite character, Kakashi, would do in various fights or interactions.

My first search was for a Naruto role play where I could really explore the character and his limitations.

Was a great chance for me to get exposed to a lot of different styles of role play. My favorite has become the modern / school life stuff. Sometimes the plots write themselves with otherwise lower involved environments!

Oh sure!

So my favorite anime at that age was Naruto. I'd always imagine what my favorite character, Kakashi, would do in various fights or interactions.

My first search was for a Naruto role play where I could really explore the character and his limitations.

Was a great chance for me to get exposed to a lot of different styles of role play. My favorite has become the modern / school life stuff. Sometimes the plots write themselves with otherwise lower involved environments!

Haha, so we have another Kakashi favourite person. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but 9/10 people I meet have Kakashi as their favourite character. I myself had Kakashi as my favourite, but it became Rock Lee thanks to his fight against Gaara.

That's true, learning the characters limitations and the character himself/herself is one of the best ways to start out in the roleplay scene, especially with those incredibly popular anime (think Big 3 of Shonen Jump). Modern and School Life is one of my top 5 genres to roleplay in, it is so much fun to develop a character in those two genres.

Haha, so we have another Kakashi favourite person. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but 9/10 people I meet have Kakashi as their favourite character. I myself had Kakashi as my favourite, but it became Rock Lee thanks to his fight against Gaara.

That's true, learning the characters limitations and the character himself/herself is one of the best ways to start out in the roleplay scene, especially with those incredibly popular anime (think Big 3 of Shonen Jump). Modern and School Life is one of my top 5 genres to roleplay in, it is so much fun to develop a character in those two genres.

Hey Kakashi is popular for a reason! Never said I was unique in every aspect of my life or interests haha!

Rock Lee is a testament to hard work, it's hard not to root for a guy like that.

Yeah my first role play was about a year long high school gang. It was like a living story that the 5-6 of us were making together. Nothing quite like a world coming alive as you write.

Makes you excited for ever notification!

Hi there!

When I was but a boy, I used to love to write. I'd create stories and watch them grow in my own world.

Yet, as many of you will know, there come a time when you're interested in the stories and ideas of others. How would someone else see my characters? How would they interact in my world?

This led me to my first ever role playing site: LoveOfAnime. This old site was my first exposure to the world of forum role play and I dove in.

My time was spent between Naruto, school life, and combat mystery role plays. Truth be told I barely remember all I had a hand in.

The site was targeted by hackers and at the time there was no recovery path. Thank goodness I was able to stay in contact with a few of the role players I had come to know.

Since that faithful time I've devoted myself to recovering our shared stories. I began my journey by using the internet time machine to go explore the site in its prime. No luck, the actual posts wouldn't load. I had hoped to find the contact information for the sites creator in the hopes he saved off the role plays during the recovery. No luck there either.

For years now I've grown without the joy of role playing on a forum, no one place sticking like the first.

But now I'm here. After a bit of dragging my feet my desire to write with others came through!

My name is Dezz. I'm a huge fan of anime, film, the nfl, blizzard games, and dangonrompa. But by no means is this an all inclusive list.

My hope is to find the right role play to bring my creativity to. I would love to see you out there!

Heyy, DEZZ!
Intriguing INTRO!
I LOVE IT!

BLIZZARD FTW!

How're you doing??

WELCOME TO RPN!
I am PLEASED to have YOU HERE!

Hope all is well for now and forever!
Hope you find what you seek!

I am FLUFF! It's a pleasure to meet you!
Feel free to contact me anytime!

Hope to catch you soon and see your WORKS!
SMILE!~

[=

Hi there!

Ooh, that's a story there. I promise this site is just as good as that one! There are lots of great, helpful people on here :)
Welcome to RPN!

Heyy, DEZZ!
Intriguing INTRO!
I LOVE IT!

BLIZZARD FTW!

How're you doing??

WELCOME TO RPN!
I am PLEASED to have YOU HERE!

Hope all is well for now and forever!
Hope you find what you seek!

I am FLUFF! It's a pleasure to meet you!
Feel free to contact me anytime!

Hope to catch you soon and see your WORKS!
SMILE!~

[=
I'm doing great! Thanks for asking!

I'll feel free to reach out any time. You rock!

Ooh, that's a story there. I promise this site is just as good as that one! There are lots of great, helpful people on here :)
Welcome to RPN!
So far I've had a great time on the site! Thanks for reading my tale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back