Looking for ENGLISH HSC HELP. PLEASE. NEED NOTES/WEBSITES/ANYTHING ON "BRIEF HISTORY OF A TEST TUBE" by MIROSLAV

Please, If anyone can help myself, and my fellow peers out we would really, really appreciate it. I have analysed the poem and we are very low on techniques. Discovery is our Are of Study and so far Miroslav isn't being very cooperative. Please, if you can recommend a source or give help from here, do so.
We need your help if ypu can provide it.

Well, I mean, parts of people or people themselves in test tubes are often casually referenced throughout the poem, and at the end, it adds that you are the one in the test tube, so that's probably the main point.
Something about how when you forget you're not cared about, and that's when you really begin to do things. It seems at the beginning, you remembered you were in the test tube, but later, you forgot, and "exclamation marks" was oft repeated, so you became more and more excited and more and more free. Or something along those lines.
Chemistry is lyfe, yo!

If this wasn't any help, please lemme know.

The repetition of little is something you should note.

One interpretation of the poem is that you're just an experiment (or perhaps it's referencing test-tube babies). It's talking about scientific calculation, about being cold enough to overlook life. To think you own something because you've taken part in creating it. You could mention how scientific discovery is actually a step backwards, because it teaches us how to devalue life. How the clinical mindset destroys emotional discovery, and how it's the scientists who conduct these experiments who end up being stuck emotionally, because their only focus is on figuring out science, instead of listening to their hearts. How we're encouraged to endure and experiment, rather than to live, and to explore. Overlooking the miracles of life just because they can be recreated in a lab.

Or perhaps its about the experiments actually being conscious enough of the world around them, but the only thing they can concentrate on is their own progress, because that's all the scientists ever speak about, and their discovery of the world is restricted to what they can encounter.

Just a word of warning - I hated the HSC. I hope this helps.

The repetition of little is something you should note.

One interpretation of the poem is that you're just an experiment (or perhaps it's referencing test-tube babies). It's talking about scientific calculation, about being cold enough to overlook life. To think you own something because you've taken part in creating it. You could mention how scientific discovery is actually a step backwards, because it teaches us how to devalue life. How the clinical mindset destroys emotional discovery, and how it's the scientists who conduct these experiments who end up being stuck emotionally, because their only focus is on figuring out science, instead of listening to their hearts. How we're encouraged to endure and experiment, rather than to live, and to explore. Overlooking the miracles of life just because they can be recreated in a lab.

Or perhaps its about the experiments actually being conscious enough of the world around them, but the only thing they can concentrate on is their own progress, because that's all the scientists ever speak about, and their discovery of the world is restricted to what they can encounter.

Just a word of warning - I hated the HSC. I hope this helps.

Thankyou SO much, you have no idea (or maybe you do) how much of a help this is! My friends and I all really appreciate it, so much, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back