• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Enemies... right?

evinca

@Queen Mei

It had been one shitty night, and now it seemed to be continuing with almost as shitty day. Just great. So great that Cairo felt like pushing someone down the stairs or out of the window, knowing that someone didn't most likely have anything to do with what made him feel that way. But hey, life isn't fair, right?

His steps were heavy of boredom, annoyance and tiredness. This place was about the last place where he wanted to be, but he didn't really have much other options right now. He had been skipping classes so much that soon somebody would call Leon - again - and tell that he was doing it - again - and he didn't want to let that happen... Yes, again.

Cairo was a tall young man with tanned skin and short, brown hair. He had the whitest grin you could imagine, and he flashed it around a lot and easily - but then again, he was known of his impulsiveness and occasional aggressiveness alongside his otherwise laid back attitude. He had a habit to attract troubles, and it was hard to say how big part of it was intentional. Yes, he had some kind of a reputation as well, and even if it was rather questionable, he was still pretty proud of it. Not that he would admit how much he cared about it, of course.

Where the hell Nathan was? The young man didn't like to be alone like this, without his friends, and he just wanted to find them as quickly as possible, and maybe around them he could relax. Before that he would just need to somehow wipe that annoyance and tiredness away, because being pissed and tired wasn't what he was supposed to be. That was no fun. And barely sleeping at all at night wasn't any excuse.

The corridor was full of students, since it wasn't going to be long before the start of classes. The young man dressed in worn jeans and leather jacket hurried around the corner, throwing a quick greeting to a few people he knew - and walked straight into somebody.

"Dammit! Watch where you're goin'," he growled as he had to take a step back to maintain his balance.

Miles walked through the corridor, black converse padding softly against the floor. He could safely say he was bored, at least voted of flirting with those girls by the cafeteria for now. All he wanted to do now was free himself of boredom. So, he perused the halls, occasionally sending a wink or a saucy smile to anyone he deemed to be looking at him too long to be an innocent glance at a guy in stonewashed jeans, a black and white shirt depicting the New York skyline, and a loose chain along the side of his jeans.

Miles was a flirtatious, saucy male, who did what he wanted when he wanted. He was just like that. He took risks, he kissed passionately, he fucked hard, if he could. He tried to live life to its fullest every day, even if he would only manage to do so in small little ways. Anything counts.

He had remembered that some really cute, really gay twink types hung out in the hallway over in the mornings, and decided to go pester them. Or at least, that was his plan. Then he turned a corner and rammed straight into some guy who immediately started to blame him. He stumbled back at first, but then laughed softly and rolled his eyes with a wide grin.

"You're lucky you're hot, otherwise I'd already be going to town on that pretty little face of yours. Besides, hot stuff, you walked around that corner, too. Looks like I'm not the only one who needs to watch where they're going," he replied.

This guy was hot, but Miles would deck him if he kept being arrogant enough to get on his nerves. So far, he hadn't been too terrible, but it was too soon to judge anything well.

Ugh... This guy. Of course it just had to be this guy.

"Mm, thanks, but I know exactly how damn hot I am, you don't need to tell me that," he huffed, feeling slight embarrassment crawling up his back after being called 'hot' and the other things he said. Nothing wrong with that, just... this was a guy saying it in a crowded corridor. That's what was wrong. But he kept it carefully hidden how uncomfortable it made him feel.

He just... couldn't believe this guy. Never had, really. And not many things annoyed him more than that. Maybe because they were such opposites, even if it might not be easy to notice from afar. Who knew, Cairo hadn't paid so much thought to it. But sure he knew this guy by his looks; it was hard not to see him around in the school. The school wasn't that big, though Cairo wouldn't mind a bigger one.

No, he just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

Feeling that he couldn't respond to the other's grin with sulking, he forced a cocky, deceivingly calm smile up on his face. "Back off, f*g," he told, crossing his arms over his chest confidently. "I'm way outta your league, you know, so shut it." If this guy grew tits and got rid of that thing between his legs... Nah, nope, not even then. Definitely not. "Or do I need to make you back off or what? Wimpy little loser like you won't stand a chance, so keep movin' and don't even look at me again, alright? Easier for you." He just was so thoughtful guy, now wasn't he?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wonderful. Congratulations on your newly found self confidence," Miles teased with a wide grin on his face. "I will still say whatever I want. That's how I work: on my own terms." He shrugged, keeping his goofy grin on his face. He liked messing with people, especially if they were hot guys. He was pansexual, but he still leaned towards guys. Guys, to him, were hotter and more fun when it came to sex.

Then, he was called a I'm uncultured. Miles clenched his fists and took deep breaths, trying not to fuck up and go ahead and get in a fight. He didn't need another detention or suspension. He tried to avoid fighting in school, too. At least when there were witnesses around. Of course, he tossed that all out the window when he was called a wimp.

"F*g? Wimpy little loser? I think someone needs to teach you a lesson you little shit," he growled, quickly shoving the other guy against the wall and landing a few punches, aiming for his jaw and his gut. He was pissed off. F*g? F*g?! That term was the worst thing you could ever say, especially if anyone even knew any version of how that stupid word started.

"You disgust me," he said. Who cared if he was hot? A bad personality could ruin anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Cairo was pretty proud of the fact that he managed to wipe that smile from the guy's face, and so quickly as well. Ha. Well, it wasn't apparently difficult to find what pissed him off. Not hard to guess at all.

It came as a bit of a surprise that he was apparently ready to strangle Cairo for what he said right away. Okay, had to be very sensitive spot that he hit, it seemed. Oh well, only better, even if he got rather nasty strike to his jaw and gut. Let's face it, the guy did manage to surprise him, because he didn't expect to be pushed against the wall, and neither he expected the hits, but his opinion still was that this wimp wouldn't stand a chance.

"That's all you got?" Now it was Cairo's turn to grin. He felt more confident now, when he managed to piss the other guy off so easily. "That's the lesson? You gotta be kidding me," he laughed, even though his jaw hurt more than he let it show. He kicked the other boy on his knee and pushed him away, straight towards some other unlucky student who hadn't managed to get away just yet. She exclaimed in surprise.

"You have no idea how fuckin' much you disgust me," Cairo growled. He was the disgusting one, here? Yeah right.

Miles found himself being kicked in the knee, which threw off his balance andlwed him to be easily thrown away. He ended up being shoved into a random girl, blue eyes, short brown hair, Stephanie, he thought it was. "Sorry, darling. You might want to get out of the way," he said before he glared over at Cairo. "Millions of people have died because of that stupid little word you just used. Do you think that's right? Do you think that you're special? You are no different than any other scumbag who has used words like that against others," he said. "You're the disgusting one."

With that he moved and attempted to slug him right in the side of the head multiple times. He deserves nothing less. He'd pissed him off, and now he was done with this silly little boy. That word was like toxin to him, and vocal chords could just inject

it into his system like it was no big deal. He officially hated Cairo.

This jerk had no right to speak to him like that, so he'd fight him the way he wanted. He'd fight him, and he wanted to do so until he could make that little douche shut up, even if it would only last a few minutes. He didn't understand why people hated anyone who was attracted to the same sex. Love was love, and this jackass was going to judge him and call him names? What right did he have? America the free and frivolously prejudiced.

"And me not using it is gonna bring them back to life, huh?" he scoffed. "Or that millions are gonna die now, 'cause I said it? Come on, stop that bullshit."

No, Cairo definitely didn't think he was anything special. More like the opposite, really. He also didn't think he was different from 'all the other scumbags'. That's the whole damn point. But at the same time he was a little startled how seriously this guy took it, like Cairo was about to kill those millions of people he was talking about. The young man was used to throw stuff like that around carelessly, not thinking about it much and not thinking it was such a big deal, because... That's just how it was. He rarely got anyone attacking him furiously for it.

After a strike to the side of his head, he quickly wrapped his fingers around Miles' wrist and pulled him closer, flinging his fist forward at the same time to hit him in the face.

"Boys! What is going on here? Boys!" a woman's voice called, and Cairo immediately recognized that it belonged to one of their teachers, Mrs. Fowler. That's when he remembered that he wasn't supposed to attract troubles, that he was here for that he wouldn't do exactly that. And here we go, again. Dammit. Damn this guy.

"Once you stop being a jackass, perhaps. But certainly not right now. Maybe not ever, now that your personality is really showing," Miles said. He really hated this guy, especially because of his choice of words. He'd had that little word used against him one too many times, and one too many ways. It now pissed him off easily, to absolutely no end whatsoever. He had no right, no right to call him names. He'd been through enough shit already, he didn't need some little jerk making fun of him.

Before he knew it his wrist was grabbed tightly and used to pull him forward before he was decked in the face. He groaned and stumbled back. When he put a hand to his face and pulled it away he found he had a bloody nose, which had left dark red blood on his fingers. "You little shit!" he yelled before he heard a voice. A teacher's voice. Shit.

He didn't say anything, in fear of self incrimination. He knew he was fucked, so he shoved his hands in his pockets and rolled his eyes with his head down, so that he wouldn't be seen by the teacher.

"What do you believe we were doing?" he asked, pretending to be innocent. Of course, he was sure that it wouldn't work very well.

"At least there's nothing more wrong with me than my personality," Cairo huffed, internally grimacing a little as the words dropped out of his mouth. It sounded a little worse when he said it out loud, than it had sounded in his head. But here we go already. "Can't say the same about you."

Instead of words, he would have wanted to show his annoyance physically - it always felt easier, anyway - but now that the teacher was here, he'd be a fool to continue this pointless little fight. It would be so his luck if she saw him hitting that loser, and nothing more. Sounded exactly like his luck, yeah. But he got bruises to prove that Miles wasn't any more innocent, if anybody in this stupid place would even believe him. It would be so typical as well if they didn't.

Maybe seeing blood dripping from the other guy's nose was worth it, though. Maybe.

The teacher pursed her thin lips, ignoring Miles' comment and narrowing her eyes as she saw blood on the young man's face. "You two. Go to the principal's office, now." Okayy... No, it wasn't worth this, Cairo decided, giving a glare towards the other guy.

Cairo's comeback wasn't very good. In fact, it was terrible. It suggested that he was defective when it came to his personality. To him, that was amusing, but not enough so to make him smile. or show much of a change in expression at all. "Really? Are you kidding me?" he retorted with a roll of his eyes.

Miles clearly wasn't in the mood for joking anymore when the teacher cam around. A teacher interrupting a fight? That meant a lot of trouble. A lot. Things weren't looking up for him now that they had gotten caught fighting, and were sent t the principal's office. "Now," she repeated, clearly stern and very firm in her decision.

Miles turned around and made sure that his hands were shoved deep into his pockets as he walked towards the principal's office. The principal, Mr. Robin, was a man who believed everyone was good, and that he could help anyone with the right philosophy - or rose colored glasses, as Miles preferred to think of it.

He found his way to the principal's office and sat down, not caring if Cairo had followed him or not. However, Mrs. Fowler had been right behind him when he went to the principal's office. Just his luck.

As Cairo followed towards the office with a grim expression on his face - he didn't dare to disobey right now - he realized just how much he fucked up. They would surely call home about this, would they? Oh man... And he was supposed to stay out of trouble, wasn't he? Yeah, he was, he certainly was. That's why he was such a good boy and came here in the first place. This wasn't fair, dammit.

Maybe, if he begged that Mr. Robin wouldn't call... Maybe that idiot would listen to him? No matter the punishment otherwise, but maybe he didn't absolutely need to call Leon, yeah? Maybe? Or maybe he'd make twice as sure that he wouldn't forget to call. The young man wouldn't be exactly surprised, that would be so his luck as well.

As he sat down in the principal's office, he gave the other guy an angry glare. This was his fault, okay? Purely. Or, well, maybe not all of it, but he was the one pushing Cairo against the wall in the first place. It had been only little bit of small talk until then. So, obviously, this wasn't Cairo's fault in this case.

For some reason, he seemed just a little bit nervous to be there, though. At least that was the impression someone might get while seeing his restless movements and tapping his feet silently against the floor. He wasn't supposed to be here, not now, alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back