• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern End of the World

Breakfeastclub

norah jones sunrise
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
End of the World

My name is Dani. My pronouns are she/her. 25+ years old. I roleplay in the past tense and in the third person. I can write anywhere from 200 to 1000 words. It just depends on what’s happening in roleplay. I don’t have any limits. And interested in f//. None of the plots are set in stone and ideas or opinions are welcome.
GUIDELINES
What I ask from you….
Someone who’s able to write to a similar length.
At least 2 paragraphs. But I understand less is more.
So, it’s definitely a vibe.
Be 21+ Due to the dark themes in the roleplay.
But any limits you have, I’ll respect.
Realistic face claims or discription.

PLOTS
PLOT 1 It's Zombie Apocalypse RP. The roleplay takes place in the beginning days of the outbreak. They are trapped in a city mall during the initial outbreak. They managed to survive the mall together. Because their family or loved ones reside in the same neighborhood, they reluctantly decide to remain together. They agree to separate at Muse's A home. Muse B receives equipment and other supplies for their curiosity. But when they reach character A's house, their loved ones are discovered dead. They continue to survive together as they travel to character B's family. Muse B's family, however, has a dark secret.

Plot 2 Muse A discovers a camp that is totally walled off from zombies and secure. They have access to food, water, housing, a sophisticated security system, and democratic government. They claim that their doctors have developed a combination of medications that fights the virus early on and can even stop infection from spreading instantly, but this is all a ploy to deceive and control the populace. Muse B is a lead scientist that discovers that they do not have cure.

© pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back