• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Enambar Characters

Hanarei

Rawr-ness

cd0gPS2.jpg

Currently not accepting anymore character. Full right now, sorry!

Sheet/General Character Guidelines

1.) When posting a Sheet, make sure to label if it is U/C or not up top clearly so I can know. Give me an @ mention in OOC or through a private message if your sheet is ready to be looked at.
2.) Got something you want in the world your character might have some connection to? Message me first about it. I'm very open to ideas and encourage any world building you might want to do, and I'll try and see if I can find a way to make it work. ^^
3.) A like from me means the sheet is accepted
4.) If there is an issue with your sheet I will send you a message discussing it. I'll help to fix any issues and sort it out. I'm not one for giving people no chance to fix their mistakes, and some mistakes can be quite minor fixes that aren't a big deal.
5.) Races should be more fantasy themed. I won't straight say no to a race, but I might bring up issues or discuss stuff with you if you pick a race that isn't human. If you are pitching a race of your own I'll probably be pestering you about how they function and all that for Lore/World purposes to make them fit.
6.) Please... please don't try and make perfect characters or OP characters. If I notice issues with a character where they are coming off too perfect or just broken there is a good chance I won't accept them.
7.) One character each for the main cast. Supporting characters are fine, though they shouldn't be part of the main group and only used at select times within the roleplay to minimize post clutter.
8.) If accepted I will be asking you likely at some point about any particular elements you wish to explore with your character or plot points you may want. I want to give each character a bit of focus through the RP. I encourage some group collaboration as well with it, having motivations clash or even characters play upon one another in this is great!
9.) Be reasonable with your characters powers and abilities. Your character shouldn't be able to take on armies single handed or going one on one with an ancient dragon and laughing yourself to victory. Be reasonable. Your character can be a talented combatant but there are stronger people out there in the world, and likely even more fierce-some creatures you stand not chance against alone. Your not going to be going 1 verse an army and surviving.
10.) Feel free to make your own style of CS if you like so long as the information is all there and is easy to read.

Character Sheet

Name: (Full Name)
Aliases: (Titles, Nick Names, Ect.)
Race: (Don't go crazy here please. Ask me first if its not a standard type race.)
Class Archetype: (What 'class' would they be in a Fantasy game? How would you best classify them?)

PERSONAL
Appearance
: (Image prefered. Detailed written explination is a decent substitute as well.)
Sexuality: (Obvious)
Alignment: (Characters alignment. Lawful, Neutral, or Chaotic. Good or Neutral)
Affiliations: (Nation, Organization, or other elements the character is connected to)
Goal: (What would your character tell the Saint their goal is? Can be a half truth/lie. )
Relatives: (Close relatives or those who hold great importance to the character)
Personality: (2 Paragraphs describing the characters personality. Character flaws should be a thing to consider here. )
Backstory: (3 Paragraphs in length describing the characters background. Try and not go above 5.)

COMBAT
Weapons & Armor
: (Weapons or Armor your character uses.)
General Equipment : (Other gear that is used in combat that is important to the character)
Skills & Abilities: (Basic skills like pick pocketing, Agility, ect, not related to magic. Be reasonable also list how proficient they are with it (Novice, Average, Skilled, Expert, Master )
Spells & Magic: (Magical the character has. Be reasonable, have some limitations in what your character is capable of. )
Weaknesses: (Weaknesses the character has as far as combat. This should include not just personality flaws but general things that limit their ability to fight or leave them vulnerable in combat.)

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies: (What does the dark lord do in his free time, when not vying for supremacy over the world?)
Quote's: (Things your character is know to say.)
Likes/Dislikes: (What things does your character like or dislike)
Theme: (Musical theme)

Last edited:
WIP
Name:
Roxie Heart
Race:
Human

PERSONAL
gnK1aEV.jpg
Sexuality:

Straight
Character Alignment:
Neutral
Affiliations:
None
Goal:
Wants her sister healed
Relatives:
Father
Mother
Older Sister
Personality: (2 Paragraphs describing the characters personality. Character flaws should be a thing to consider here. )
Backstory:

Roxie was born into a very high class family.

COMBAT
Weapons & Armor
:

None
General Equipment :
Has sharp spikes she wears on her knuckles
Skills & Abilities:
Acrobatic - Expert
Hand to hand combat - Expert
Spells & Magic:
None
Weaknesses:
She very good at fighting but unless your a master or expert yourself. You have a low chance of beating her. But because she doesn't wear armor she is open for swords etc to harm her.

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies:
She use to sing and dance
Quote:
"Don't touch me unless you want to end up a dead man."
Theme: (Musical theme)

Last edited:

Sir Tribius Von Ulric

2ps2kxh.png
icutxz.jpg

The Man

Sexuality: Straight

Alignment: Lawful Good

Personality: Tribius' personality is extremely extroverted, forged primarily by his father through childhood who was also a Knight. Tribius' father was a difficult man to please, but to this day Tribius would say his Father was the greatest man he ever knew. Through the influence of his Father, Tribius became somewhat of a perfectionist. "When fighting," his Father used to say. "You are either the best at what you do, or you are dead. It's that simple." Those words from his Father stuck with Tribius throughout his life and is a golden rule he lives by. Tribius is a stickler for details. Often he berates Knights under his charge for "poor posture" or "ignoring the fundamentals." While this may come across to some as him being a jerk, those that know him knows he only wants the best for those he criticizes and corrects. He wants his Knights to be the very best, and they respect him for it. Tribius is very outspoken and does not shy away from informing someone when they are wrong. Sometimes this can cause Tribius to come across and conceded or rude, but Tribius is emotionally deaf to the feelings of others and is genuinely surprised, sometimes confused, when he learns he offended someone. Social cues that would normally tell people when they've spoken too much or when they have offended someone goes right over the top of Tribius' head. In the presence the Queen, civilians, or in the presence of his family, Tribius is a much softer individual. this is when the true "humble" and "servant" side of Tribius comes to life. Tribius' wife, Dorothy, often finds it exhausting bringing Tribius to a marketplace as she often finds him leaving her to help someone else with their belongings or helping a vendor fix the broken axil on his wagon. Although Tribius has an extensive combat history, these small actions are what make him a hero to his community.

Goals: Tribius' goals are that which are aligned with the Knight's Code and Oath of Service.

Background: Tribius was born and raised among the nobility of Eichenwalde. His Father a Knight, and his Mother a seller of fine fabrics. When Tribius was 8 years old he volunteered to begin undergoing the training to become a Knight. While most children were drafted, Tribius volunteered. At 15, Tribius received news that his Father had been critically wounded while raiding the hideout of a Thieves Guild. A poisoned knife was stuck in his back, and Tribius' Father died a day after. Following his Father's death, Tribius found a renewed vigilance within himself and rededicated his life to the Order and the country. Tribius would train every day and upon reaching adulthood, joined the Order on the front lines fighting the wretched Naga.

In his late 20's, Tribius caught the eye of a young Noble named Dorothy. The Knights had been dispatched to arrest a contingent of mercenaries that were terrorizing Eichenwalde's outer villages. One week later, the horns blared signaling the return of the Knights from their mission. It was an exciting time for the city. The main road connecting the city always erupted in song and celebrations, honoring Eichenwalde's heroes. Upon the sound of the horn, Dorothy and her friends eagerly perched up on a balcony overlooking the palace. That is when Tribius and Dorothy saw each other for the first time. Per the usual custom, Dorothy and the other nobles rained flowers and pedals down upon the Knights as they strode up the palace steps with the leader of the mercenaries in chains. Tribius plucked one of the flowers from the sky, smiled, and gave a curt nod to Dorothy. Tribius would soon after begin courting Dorothy and a year later, they were married. Together they had a daughter named Ashlyn who is now 13 years old. For the past decade Tribius and Dorothy have tried to bear a son, with no success. The strong chemistry between Tribius and Dorothy makes them a textbook couple. Alexandria, the Queen, has befriended Ashlyn and made a promise to Tribius, upon his departure, to care for his family.

Family: Dorothy (Wife)

Ashlyn (Daughter)

Sarah (Mother)

Sir Tribius Von-Ulric, now a middle aged man, is a renowned and well decorated Knight of the “Queen’s Order” of Eichenwalde. A firm believer of chivalry, knightly customs, and law and order. Born into a family of honored public servants and his father being a Knight himself, destiny seemed to have already paved Tribius’ path. He rose through ranks early in his career and earned the favor of the new Queen for his heroic actions in the face of the Naga. Refusing to retreat or back down, and willing to die for his Queen and country, the Queen made the simple choice to appoint Tribius her personal advisor in all things military. He quickly evolved in that position as her advisor to the kingdom as a whole. She was still young and looked up to him as a father-like figure. Some even would joke that Tribius was the Kingdom’s King, considering the influence he had over the Queen, although he would vehemently deny such a statement. At his core, Tribius was a humble servant that loved his Country and his people. Tribius stands at a towering 6'7, is extremely toned and muscular, and weighs just over 320 pounds in full armor.

Abilities

Iron-Stance (Mastery): A basic ability that is easy to learn and difficult to master. The Knight’s feet are like roots into the earth. Their bodies like a stallion. A defensive stance that increases the Knight’s overall fortitude and pain tolerance.

Perception of the Eagle: A Knight’s perception and sensitivity to sound is heightened in combat, allowing for faster reaction to danger.

Swordplay of the Iron Gladiator (Mastery): The Iron Gladiator is part legend, part history. A Knight of Eichenwald in the early 100’s of the 2nd Witch rising. Legends tell of an immortal sent from Valhalla to rid the world of inferior warriors. History reveals he was merely a Knight of the Queen’s court who never lost a fight in the coliseum. With Mastery, the Knight can overcome any one foe in a duel of swords. There is no strike or combination of strikes that will catch the Knight off-guard. Better keep your distance!

Last Stand of Eichenwalde: During the 1st Witch rising, Eichenwald efell, briefly, to wild forces corrupted by the Witch. Eichenwalde, her Queen, and her citizens were forced to retreat back into the palace with only a handful of surviving Knights to defend them. Despite overwhelming odds, the Knights kept the corrupted forces at bay through 3 days of nonstop assault. Eventually, Eichenwalde received reinforcements and they were able to press the corrupted forces back and out of their lands. Afterwards, in a dream, the Queen of that time was visited by a god who praised Eichenwalde and her valiant warriors. The god granted the Queen, and all Queens to follow her, to ability to bless Knights with a new power. In any situation in which the Knight finds him or herself in a hopeless or deadly situation, the Knight will receive otherworldly strength, stamina, and fortitude to keep fighting. This doesn’t grant them invincibility, but a temporary boost to potentially save themselves. Upon exhaustion of the power, the Knight will remain injured until healed

Tribius' Warsong: Although not a magical ability, Tribius possesses a remarkable singing voice that shocks those who have never heard him. He will only sing for his Knights as they prepare to engage in combat. Knights under his charge have claimed that his song gave them the motivation they needed to win the fight.

Weaknesses:

Middle Aged: Tribius is a tall, broad, and strong individual, but he doesn’t have the Stamina he used to.

Range: Tribius has no ranged combat capability. When he fights, it must be up close and personal.

By the Book: Bound by his honor as a Knight, Tribius will not take part in any action that is unlawful or distasteful and will actively try to prevent others from doing so.

290q6aw.jpg

Curse of the Naga: Roughly 15 years ago, when Tribius was still on the front lines fighting the wretched Naga, he had a mission to raid a beach head where a Naga sorceress was attempting to raise the sea level and submerge Eichenwald. Before Tribius could strike her down, the Naga sorceress inflicted a nasty curse on Tribius that no magician or healer can identify. Tribius is unable to get a good nights’ sleep. Every night since that battle, Tribius has the same nightmare of an army of Naga overrunning Eichenwald and killing the Queen. No matter what he does, he can never save her in the dream. The Queen’s sorcerers believe that if Tribius can one day figure out how to save the Queen in the dream, then the curse will be lifted.

Equipment:

Black Iron Longsword: A virtually unbreakable longsword passed down to Tribius by his Father. Heavier and longer than an average longsword.

Armor of the Eichenwald Veteran: A rare set of full body Cobalt/Steel armor reserved only for Eichenwald’s highly decorated Knights. The suit itself is lighter than the standard steel plate armor but nearly two times as hard. If your enemy is wearing this armor, you’d better aim for the head!

Shield of Alexandria: A Black Iron shield, longer and heavier than a normal shield and nearly twice as thick. The Queen had it custom made and gifted to Tribius on the day of his departure. A very faint hum can be heard when one is close to the shield and it emits a dull blue light in darkness.

[
\

I, Sir Tribius Von Ulric, in the presence of my Queen, my Country, and my fellow Knights, do swear to defend the Saint, their interests, and their mission so long as my body holds breath. I will not compromise the Knight's Code nor my moral courage.

Honor is my watchword. I will never back down. I will never retreat. I will never surrender. I will abide by and enforce the rule of law wherever my Oath takes me. I will confront immorality wherever I may see it.

I am the Saint's wall and fortress. The Saint's enemies are my enemies and I will defend and protect the Saint, even through injury or death. My Oath to the Saint is forever binding, until the Knight's Code is broken or until released through ceremony or death, I am in service to the Saint. Forevermore.

Tribius' Warsong

Last edited:
Name:
Flynn Blackstone

Actual Name:
Balder fylkir

Aliases:
True Heir of the Northern Star
Balder the Coward

Race:
Human

PERSONAL
Appearance
:
819c74f126b067b6c66050fa6ddd56ba.jpg

fe__ike_by_ryu_chan14-d58l26h.png
Ike.full.1553087.jpg
814a9d045e41b145cf45d575828db670.jpg
Sexuality
:
Heterosexual

Character Alignment:
Lawful Neutral

Affiliations:
Currently:
Coastal Guard (Eichenwalde)

Previously:
Kingdom of Sarnnor
(Also known as the Kingdom of the Northern Star)

Height:
5'11

Weight:
126 lbs

Hair color:
Dark blue

Eye color:
Grey

Goal:
"Live long enough to find a good goal,"
(To find self fulfilment)

Relatives:
Asger Fylkir (Father, Deceased)
Helka Fylkir (Mother, Alive)
Eirik Fylkir (Uncle, Alive)

Personality:
Confident, Ourspoken, and Selfless. Three attributes that describe Flynn. He's confident in his own ability with a sword at times he can become cocky and arrogant leading him into situations where he's too far in over his head. Saying whatever the hell he wants is another part of Flynn, he doesn't care how others will react. Being raised as Royalty and living as a commoner has given Flynn an outlook on two sides of society. Two of his most redeeming features is his selflessness and his loyalty to others, Flynn cares about other people and he'll go out of his way to help them, it's probably the only glimpse of leader buried beneath a sea of self hatred. Flynn stays loyal to those he trusts and he'll even die for them.

Aside from Flynn's better qualities he has a few bad ones. He's often self-critical and hard on himself, He gets frustrated over little mistakes, and he can't let go of his past mistakes. Even if he does win Flynn has a hard time enjoying it, he's often focusing on what he did wrong rather than what he did right. Also Flynn can be hot header, it doesn't take too much get under his skin. Flynn uses this anger to also hide emotional pain, opting to get mad to hide his own feelings. Preferring to never show any signs of weakness

Backstory:
Balder fylkir, Son of Asger and Helka Fylkir, Heir to the Northern Star. The prince grew up as er... most royalty would. You see in Sarnnor bravery and skill as a warrior is viewed as greater than being a scholar or using magic, so Balder was more focused on learning how to swing a sword than actual politics. Just like his son Asger never focused on being an actual good ruler, this even carried on into his adulthood where Asger was more focused on training the military and participating in tournaments than actually running his country. And growing up Balder would often ignore his studies, opting to learn the exclusive Sarnorian Royal sword style.

When Balder's father passed away due to a hunting accident the young boy was the next heir and given the crowd at the age of 11. While this isn't the first case where a child became king in young Balder's case he was terrified. Managing the lives of thousands struck fear into the young boys heart, and so in an attempt to escape his responsibilities Balder abandoned his home. Being a kid Balder wasn't very secret about running away and word began to spread about the Coward of a prince, dubbing him "Balder the Coward". After leaving Balder's uncle Eirik took the throne. Being unprepared to rule a nation Eirik took to using heavy military force to get what he wanted and horded all of the nations wealth for himself. A year later a revolution erupted throughout Sarnnor in an attempt to overthrow Eirik. This Peasant uprising has evolved into a full civil war that has engulfed the nation into turmoil, it still rages on today. Balder on the other hand changed his name to Flynn Blackstone and upon hearing the news about his homeland he couldn't help but to blame himself for everything, but he was too afraid to turn around and try to fix everything so he did the only thing he knew how to do, run.

Becoming a stowaway on the first ship he could find Balder fled his home, never to return again. After what felt like an eternity the ship landed in Eichenwalde, after landing Balder snuck off the ship but before he left the boy snatched up a longsword for protection. It was a Sarnorian Longsword, a weapon commonly used by the upper class. Growing older Balder created the facade of Flynn Blackstone, a orphan boy who was born and raised in Eichenwalde, though it was hard to believe due to his Sarnorian accent, but who gives a rats ass about a orphan boy. Now "Flynn" took a number of jobs while he was growing up, most of them were boring but once as he turned 18 Flynn joined the Coastal Guard. At least with them he could actually use his sword skills which helped him make a name for himself, though due to his hotheaded nature and tendency to be cocky Flynn has never been considered to be promoted.

COMBAT
Weapons & Armor
:
Steel longsword ~ A beautifully crafted Sarnorian sword, Sarnnor is famous for their well crafted weapons and armor.

General Equipment :
Satchel with basic items, food, momey, ect.

Ring of the King ~ A ring made out of Sarnorian steel, engraved with beautiful designs it was given to Flynn after his father's death. It's his only evidence as being Sarnorian Royalty.

Skills & Abilities:
Expert swordsman ~ Flynn is skilled in using the Sarnorian Royal sword style which heavily emphasizes a patient and defensive style, it's very deadly and considered hard to recognize due to Sarnorian Royalty rarelyou being present in battles.

Charisma (Skilled) ~ Flynn is surprisingly good a inspiring people, whether it's to pick up a sword and stab a certain bad guy or to stand up for themselves.

Stamina (Master) ~ Being young and fit Flynn can last longer in fights. It's easier for him to outlast most opponents in a duel.

Spells & Magic:
None, Sarnorian's don't consider using filthy witchcraft.

Weaknesses:
Reckless ~ Charging headfirst into a fight doesn't mix well with a slow paced and patient fighting style that has few offensive moves. Also Flynn has a habit of throwing himself headfirst into danger.

Knowledge of weaponry ~ Flynn was taught how to use a sword and nothing else, without a sword in his hand Flynn isn't going to be very helpful in a fight.

Magic and ranged ~ A sword isn't going to help when dealing with magic missiles and arrows being shot at yout from across a battlefield, plus he Flynn lacks a shield.

FLUFF
Hobbies
:
Exercising ~ A warrior has to be in shape.

Carving ~ A common Hobbie in Sarnnor.

Swimming ~ Flynn enjoys being in water, even if it means dipping his feet into it.

Quote's:
"Just keep your nose where it belongs"
"Who are you looking at?"
"This doesn't concern you, now beat it"​

Last edited:
Name: Drevis Senade
Aliases: Lord Shadow, Rev
Race: Elf
Class Archetype: Emissary

PERSONAL
64a10af994ac6c3387655aed44c4652d.jpg
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Affiliations:
  • Alouise Trade Business: A company runs by the household of Senade and a few trusted fundholders. Traded goods consist of luxuries such as spices, silks, jewellery, and basic necessities such as sugar and animal pelt. Based on the trade town of Luenna.
Goal: To create a safe environment for his family, or what remains of them.
Relatives:
  • Alvin Senade, father. (Deceased)
  • Louisa Gladys, mother-in-law. (Deceased)
  • Nadine Senade, mother. (Deceased)
  • Ravus Senade, uncle. (Deceased)
  • Vale Senade, aunt. (Deceased)
  • Faust Senade, cousin. Disappear during a sea voyage.
  • Dinah Senade, sister. Rumours say she joins a thief guild in the town of Eichenwald.
Personality:
Charismatic. Most people would describe him as that. Courteous manner, eternally polite, Drevis completes his gift as a Night Elf with his charming personality. He despises being the centre of attention, preferring to let others take the fame and glory while he receives the thanks and favour from those who know better. Despite his friendly mannerism, he was also known as aloof, being close to others yet feel distant to those around him. A facade can only go so far. His sociable persona is a result of training, allowing him to blend in and owns many acquaintances.

What most people don't know of him is his pettiness. He dislikes being ignored and will hold grudges until he can avenge them. He respects law and rules but will try to go around it through existing loophole or paying favour through the right person. Cunning, yet respectable. To those who know him, Drevis is a figure both to love and to be cautious of when they are against him. Few know him closely, but he holds them dearly once he cares about them.

Backstory:
He couldn't remember his mother, who had died on a sea voyage when he was but three along with his uncle and aunt. His childhood was void of a loving mother, but his father tried to make up for it, always there for him and his cousin, with affection only a parent can give. Then his father married again, five years after his mother died. He didn't hate him for it and treat his mother in law with respect. From the second marriage, Drevis received a little sister.

However, the happiness didn't stay long. In yet another sea voyage, his mother in law and father disappeared. As the oldest of the family, Drevis, merely 18 at the time, took the responsibility as the head of the family and to run their trade. The subsequent year, his cousin, Faust, went missing after a trip to a neighbouring kingdom. As a result in his sister, Dinah, ran away from the mansion, leaving Drevis alone to care for the house, waiting for his father to return.

But life wasn't all tragedy. He spent a lot of time reading, and his high social standing came with invitations to many social events. He built a name for himself, befriending ambitious nobles and making acquaintance with other merchants. He was a force to be reckoned with, unaffiliated to any side, with a single goal in his mind; to make the world a safe place where he and his family can live in peace.

Lately, he had tried to make connections with merchants from Eichenwald and Faeda. As his town is located in the strait that connects the two continents, he hoped to create a more stable relationship to ensure the safety of trade between the two cities.

COMBAT
Weapons & Armor
:
  • Silver Dagger: A normal looking dagger that can fly back to the owner's hand with the phrase word, Quicksilver.
  • Terrain Boots: A pair of boots that let the user steps lightly and silently. It gives almost no pressure on the ground it treads.
General Equipment :
  • Magic Quill: A quill that is capable of turning into any other (non-magical) weapon or tool. It also works as a quill.
  • Ink and Parchments: A necessity for any seasoned merchant and diploma to write message and treaties.
  • Master Seal: A seal that represents Drevis as the head of Senade household.
  • Money pouches: Hidden in different places in his person are leather pouches filled with money for emergencies.
Skills & Abilities:
  • Diplomacy and Persuasion Skill [Master]: He has honed this ability for a long time. Drevis is able to convince even the most stubborn headed client to see his point of view. He is skilled with lying or bending the truth to be more favourable in other's ears. He is fluent in numerous humans dialect and able to read more than two dozens language.
  • Fighting Skill [Average]: A bit of fighting skill never hurt anyone. Drevis has practised in the art of fencing and had fought with daggers in the past. He is untrained in any other weapon.
  • Carriage Driving [Skilled]: Every merchant starts their business small. Having led his own share of carts, it is not impossible for him to control a cart all day long.
  • Riding Skill [Novice]: Drevis is able to ride a tame horse when needed, but he prefers to sit inside the comfort of a carriage.
Spells & Magic:
  • Grace Glamour: Drevis is able to change his appearance into the image of grace in the mind of others. His features will change as to favour positively upon all that gaze at him.
  • Devil Contract: A unique magic from his inheritance, Drevis is able to make a binding contract that can not be broken once agreed upon by involved parties. If it is in the involved party's power, the contract will be fulfilled. He is able to summon contracts at will, with anything written on it as he wishes.The contract is restricting both ways; Drevis and the other party agreed upon doing something for each other with a penalty for not fulfilling their end. The contract feeds upon a bit of magic from all involved party, but Drevis is the trigger.
  • Many Tongue: A remnant ability from his distant ancestors, Drevis is able to understand and speak the language of all creatures. This ability allows him to banter and creates agreements with the most unlikely acquaintances.
Weaknesses:
  • Civilian: Other than his lessons and a few ambushes, Drevis has no experience in fighting. He is easily overwhelmed by aggressive frontal attacks and unstructured attacks.
  • Hand-to-hand Combat: With no training in self-defence, he is at a clear disadvantage without any weapon.
  • Low Pain Threshold: His relatively painless life coupled with his closed experience to pain make him very vulnerable to any form of pain.

FLUFF
Hobbies
:
  • Reading
  • Dancing
  • Taking night walk
Quotes:
"Please refrain from ignoring me. I am more known for revenge than patience."
"Laws and promises are made to be followed. Yet one should be regarded and the latter is easily broken."
"Indeed? What a surprise"

Likes/Dislikes:
+
Jewelry
+Flower scent
+Berries

-Dogs.
-Spicy food
-Sea travel

Last edited:
BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: Daniel Tytalus
Aliases:
Dan
Initiate Exemptus
Race: Human
Class Archetype: Wizard

PERSONAL
Appearance
:
973f6ea030d750f8a65d612f9d7be25c.jpg
A tall, thin man with a fair complexion. Daniel has white hair, like that of an old sage, but he is still young, barely a man, really. He typically gathers his hair into a ponytail at the back of his head. He has blue eyes and an indifferent look. His attire varies depending on the situation, but typically he will wear white-black robes with leather stripes and belts that are sturdy and fit enough for work in the field in addition to a pair of gloves. He will often wear a hood when it's raining.
Alignment: True Neutral
Affiliations: House Tytalus -- Initiate Exemptus
Goal: Represent House Tytalus and aid in the restoration of the pillars.
Relatives:
  • Augustus Tytalus -- An ancestor.
  • Agrippina Tytalus -- Mother -- Sorceress
  • Gordon Tytalus -- Father -- Summoner
  • Lots of uncles, aunts, cousins, brothers, and sisters.
Personality: Daniel is anything but energetic and excited. He tends to fall on the cooler, aloof side of the scale, but that doesn't mean he's a quiet duck. He is envious of other, more talented mages, especially ones with unique abilities. Other than that, he tends to be very humble, obedient and polite to figures of authority such as his ancestors, or the Saint; and dismissive and cold to "lesser people," such as peasants. Daniel's personality is phlegmatic and melancholic; he thinks before he speaks and refuses to take spontaneous action in most quick situations, making him a very poor candidate for melee combat.

He holds onto his pride as a mage very closely, even though it is small because his talents are small. An accurate assertion would be that he is insecure about his magical skills, partly because his life literally depends on it. Unlike a lot of his ancestors, he does not have an immense fear of death or any wishes for immortality, ultimate power, and conquest - only to develop his talent as a mage as much as he can. Somewhat of a nerd, in fact, he enjoys his research into the esoteric and it is one of the few things to generate excitement in his mind. He has a habit of speaking in arcane formulas on accident.

Backstory: Daniel's family is anything but nice people. A large clan of suspected necromancers, infernalists, black mages, and all other things screwed up. It was created long ago by Augustus Tytalus, an infamous lich very lucky entrepreneur, humanitarian, and businessman with a knack for magic. Since then, the family has been breeding like rabbits. The family's culture, too, is very twisted. Nepotism and even incest aren't unheard of, although revulsion at such acts is within reason.

Daniel was born to Agrippina, a descendant of the House, and Gordon; a nobleman and mage who married into the family to gain influence. Daniel was the second youngest sibling of his parents and definitely the least talented one. As a child, he displayed no innate abilities in magic like accidental telepathy, telekinesis, or other things similar. As an adolescent boy, he was forced to perform acts of meditation and consumed mutagens to enhance his capability to produce mana, but in the end, all it allowed him to do was perform basic spells at a very inconsistent price.

Knowing the rituals, masses, and practices of his parents and fearing he would be executed for incompetence; his soul used as a battery or sacrifice, he started working on ways to make himself useful. Daniel started learning runic magic, alchemy, and dipping into the family's black arts to get any advantage he could. In the end, he was useless to the family at large, but not useless enough to be killed.

At age 12, he started going out of the House's palazzo and traveling to the nearby cities to learn more about the world. He had done some minor work for the family, such as helping in rituals, researching, and mapping leylines, or investigating suspicious outbreaks of magical creatures. All of the things that the 'important' members of the house either don't have the time or interest to do. But he was interested in them, because they were the most he would get.

His mother decided to use him as a token to improve the family's reputation and sent him to join the Saint on her journey as a companion. Daniel's mother didn't care for results, effectiveness, or her son's life, only that the rumors spread that a member of the lineage undertook such a journey for the "greater good."

COMBAT
Weapons & Armor
:
  • Ritual Dagger: A serrated, slightly curved blade out of sky iron. It is very poor in actual combat and may be used as a last resort, but it is an excellent mana conductor and therefore very good for magical rituals of any sort. It has a sharp edge and the saw-like blade is good for cutting through body parts and bones. Y'know, necromancy and stuff.
  • Robes: A simple, black cloak with a hood and a metallic mask with black, hollow eyeholes. Generally used for rituals, but may also be utilized for stealth purposes and to avoid recognition.
General Equipment:
  • Potions: Several intermediate-quality potions of his own making.
  • Runes: See Spells & Magic.
  • Other Ingredients: Different kinds of rocks for runes, various and diverse alchemical ingredients but nothing exceptionally rare, and a few books; both mundane and esoteric in nature. Several tools and items for making magic circles and all other necessities that a wizard requires. All kept in a backpack and toolbelt.
    • Runic Stones: Black, 3-centimeter in diameter rocks of dark grey color. They resonate with magical energy and become brittle when loaded with it. As such, they are excellent for one-use runes that are to work like grenades.
Skills & Abilities:
  • Alchemy [Intermediate]: Although some consider it magical, it is reasonable to say it is something in-between mundane and occult. Daniel is decent at it and can make potions of a wide variety, from strength-enhancers to simple health tonics. One of the fields he doesn't suck at.
  • Taming & Riding [Novice]: He knows how to ride and reason with a steed or mare. That's about it.
  • Manipulation [Average]: You need to know what people want, how to reason with them, and what to say at what moment to make it out alive in his bloodline's ranks.
Spells & Magic:
  • Runic Magic: Daniel's lack of mana or magical talent puts him a shelf below other mages. To make up for it, he prepares numerous runes of a variety of uses before combat. Although this means he doesn't have to spend magical energy in the middle of combat, it also means he has limited ammunition for each fight before he has to make more. Runes can be chained to create stronger, more complex spells. He is also decent at working with rituals, preparing magical circles, and summoning spirits. Some common rune types he uses listed below:
    • A rune that summons a familiar from an astral plane. Rune Hound bodies are nigh-incorporeal and thus barely hurt by physical attacks save from attacks to their skulls or limbs, or spine. Their sharp claws and teeth make them fearsome to face in combat and they can be used for scouting too. Spawning several of them is his favored way of combat.
    • A fire rune that creates an explosion upon impact with any surface, but may also be set to detonate in [blank] seconds instead. Think magical grenades.
    • A rune that creates a circular, spatial dome-shaped barrier that absorbs damage and prevents entry of outside forces until it is broken.
Weaknesses:
  • No Melee: That knife doesn't do much and he has virtually no self-defense education whatsoever. A single zombie that gets too close is a threat, so he typically stands back behind allies during combat and offers buffs or throws spells at enemies; like most mages, really.
  • Poor Mana: He can cast four, maybe five basic-to-average spells before running completely dry. As such, he avoids casting in combat and instead prepares spells beforehand in the form of runes. Sometimes, he will quickly create runes mid-combat, but this is also the last resort.
  • Limited Ammunition: Even with runes, he carries no more than 10 combat-related ones, and no more than 10 general utility runes at a time. Despite that, he typically has 5 blank runes on hand as well in case he needs to make new ones quickly.
  • No Armor: Maybe it doesn't encumber him, but a sword cut will also be much nastier.
  • Somewhat Pampered: Not as much as the average aristocratic child, but he still thinks of the common crowd and peasants as somewhat lesser, unworthy beings. Despite that, he still has a somewhat decent image of how social hierarchy works and is aware that he is nearly on the bottom of the chain, but not quite there.
FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies:
  • Napping
  • Praying, often for a better life
  • Collecting flowers -- it helps his sanity- it's a bit girly but true
  • Collecting herbs -- especially ones that can be made into tea
  • Walks out in the forest
Quotes:
"Yes, [Mother, Father, Uncle, Aunt, Grandfather, etc.]"
"Naturally, [Mother, Father, etc.]
"Maybe in another life I'd have been a druid."
"If love of any kind is what gave birth to all my family members, then love is appalling."
"It will be an ordinary family reunion: awful, awkward, and an atrocity upon family values."
  • Animals in general
  • Money
Dislikes:
  • Familial gatherings, for obvious reasons that everyone is trying to backstab each other constantly
  • People in general
Theme: If I find anything, I'll put it here. EDIT: I found something brooding enough.

Last edited:
Name: Iacobus Gallicus
Aliases:
The Eye of the Storm
The Fulgurian
Class Archetype: Knight

PERSONAL
Appearance:
Bruce_Wayne_Concept_Art.png
Alignment: Lawful Good
Affiliations: None
Goal: "To see darkness purged, and light restored to its rightful place."
Relatives:

Livia Gallicus, younger sister who accompanied Iacobus on his travels, was killed after assassins were sent after Iacobus when he discovered a local baron exploiting his subjects.
Personality: If there is one word to describe the personality of Iacobus, it is the word solemn; there is ne'er a moment that passes where Iacobus does not have a scowl on his face. He takes his work very seriously, having no one or no goal to devote himself to. He emotionally shut himself off from others after the death of his sister. He believes that the only way to be proficient in a volatile career is to place yourself in a position where you nothing to lose, and thus being able to give it your all. He is noticeably sceptic about other people's intentions and will mention this to them bluntly, seemingly caring very little for what people think afterwards. Iacobus has a paranoid tendency to always to look over his shoulder. His fatal flaw would be the idea that he tends to act as a lone wolf, refusing the help of others despite being in situations where he needs it

Iacobus has a great fondness for children, believing that those who would harm such innocent beings in anyway deserve to be punished in the greatest severity. Likewise, whenever he finds himself in conversation with an elderly, he is always attuned with great interest to their tales, showing a keen interest in the way people lived their lives in the past and thus always shows special reverence to such men and women. He often enjoys spending time with animals, with dogs being his favourite. He finds it humorous and heartwarming the affection a dog shows it's owner.
lightning_knight_by_victorgarciapq-d7g7wl4.jpg

Backstory: Iacobus Gallicus was the eldest son of Constantius and Maria Gallicus in the rural hinterland of the city Reisa; his father was a former soldier who took up farming upon his retirement . When Iacobus was born, he was immersed in the activity. He spent a great deal of time helping his father plant crops, till the fields and all manners of activities. Then, at the age of fourteen, his little sister Livia was born and there was a great joy in the Gallicus household. Iacobus adored his little sister from the moment she was born, often taken care of her whenever their mother was ill, as she suffered from a sickly disposition. Both children spent a great deal of time with the various animals that dotted the farm, especially horses, as she was shown to have a keen ability for horse riding. In their spare time, their father would often train in regards to swordsmanship and a variety of other military arts. Iacobus holding an affinity for the sword while Livia a fondness and an aptitude for daggers and the bow.

However, that was all to change; brigands had always been a problem in the rural areas outside of the city, often extorting money from vulnerable families as a sort of 'protection racket'. One evening the brigands arrived in a somewhat drunken stupor, demanding that the Gallicus family pay twice the normal rate. His parents where enraged, his father drew his sword attempting to drive them from his land. A particularly deceptive member of the group, when the rest of his colleagues were exhausted from the skirmish, dug two daggers into his back, dropping Constantius to the ground, blood seeping from his wounds. Their mother, struggling to hold back her tears, urged the children to hide lest they should find them too. Having made sure that the father was dead, they killed their mother but not before having their way with her. Laying his eyes upon the scene the next morning, Iacobus held a distraught Livia in his arms before undergoing the process of burying his two deceased parents. Taking what they needed from their home, tears still fresh in their eyes, they departed from their family home towards the capital. They were housed by a friend of their fathers, Diocletian. His wife Octavia undertook the education of Livia while Diocletian helped Iacobus further his military training.

Both siblings, upon training, realised they had proficiency with lightning magic. Due to his ability as a swordsman combined with his ability to wield lightning magic, he gained the nickname The Fulgurian. One day, after discovering a local baron to be extorting citizens, the aforementioned baron sent assassins after them both. While he defended himself adequately against the attackers, he realised only afterwards that Livia was in the nearby town purchasing food for dinner. He rushed to town finding a crowd of people gathered around the vegetable stall. Shoving his way up to the front, he looked down to see his sister lifeless on the ground. He fell to see his knees in tears, cradling his dead sister in his arms. He burred his own sister becoming more callous having nothing left in the world he cared about. Burying his sister, he realised that he shouldn't fall into despair, that their is meaning even in the most grave circumstances and tragedies, vowing to himself that he would not let evil skulk in the darkness and harm those innocents caught up in its web.

COMBAT

Weapons & Armour:
  • Sword: Iacobus holds in his possession the sword that his father had used during his tenure as a soldier, christening it Tonitrum.
  • Armour: He has in possession leather armour with steel-plated pauldrons, vambraces, breastplate with ingrained rune designs that light up whenever he utilises his lightning magic with all pieces being made of leather.
General Equipment: N/A.

Skills & Abilities:

• Master Swordsman: Iacobus has had several years of experience with a blade, undertaking hundreds of requests from individual citizens to city councils, from dealing with a rampant wolf population to single-handedly decimating a rogue mercenary company. Given the events that have shaped his life, he spends nearly every waking hour practising his swordsmanship in an effort to maintain and increase his high level of proficiency.
  • Average Spellcaster: Having received training from various mages, they have helped him in discerning his particular affinity for the lightning element and how it may be applied to his particular combat style, although he's still learning to harness it.
Spells & Magic: Iacobus has proficiency with the lightning element of magic; as of now, Iacobus can only harness lightning, whether it be applying it to his sword or using it as a projectile, once every five minutes and even then it still exhausts. If he were to give full concentration to projecting the lightning, it would induce a high degree of dizziness and nearly exhaust him to the point of unconsciousness.

Weaknesses:

• Too Offensive: Iacobus' combat style is very much an offensive one with little regard for defensive options; if an opponent were patient enough and employed a strong enough defence against, his frustration may result in a opening that could prove fatal for Iacobus.
  • Lacks Ranged Options: Iacobus is a very much a close-ranged combatant, thus lacking the ability to fight someone who is far off in the distance or is sniping at him. He lacks proficiency with his lightning magic to be able to use this as an alternative and would sooner injure those around him than those whom he was trying to target.
  • Untrusting: Iacobus is very much a person who relies on himself and nobody but himself in any situation; a person could be ideal for tackling a certain objective and could even offer their help to Iacobus but he would reject it at first instance, doubting their motives and their integrity.
  • Impatient: Iacobus is one for getting things done quickly, not being for meticulous planning or deliberation. Thus, if suddenly brought in on a plan days or weeks in the waiting, his impetuousness would often lead to the plan failing spectacularly.

Last edited:

Fabia Schwarzhand

original.jpg

REQUISITE
Name: Fabia Schwarzhand
Aliases: Corvus Nocte
Archtype: Rogue/Assassin
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Affiliations: The Shadowleaves

PERSONAL

Personality:
Fabia seems to have two faces. For easier understanding, one can seperate them into Corvus Nocte and Fabia. Corvus Nocte is the way Fabia act, when she is "at work", trying to fulfil a mission or take out a target, while the rest of the time, she will show her more personal side, Fabia.
Fabia is very closed off towards strangers. She does not easily trust and says little to nothing, except for sharp, sarcastic comments. But once you gain her trust, she shows to be a very joyful and energetic person.However, while it is hard to get her sad, certain things will easily get her angry. If she is, she usually seeks distance, trying not to act out of anger. She usually gets out her pencil and paper and sketches to cool herself.

Corvus Nocte on the other side is all serious. She focuses on her mission, often causing her to have tunnel vision. That means, she does miss everything that is not mission-related. That much determination and focus is not always helpful, as it does make her miss things and informations that she might have a use for at other times. She further is very cold towards everyone, even friends, which sometimes makes being friends with her hard. When coming from a mission, she is very tense and the slightest thing can get her angry. That is why she usually keeps to herself, until she relaxed.

Goal: "My queen ordered me to accompany you and with you bring down the witch. I will do anything that is necessary to fulfil that order and defeat whatever threaten´s my home."
Hobbies: Though she does a lot of training, she likes to draw in her free time.
Quote's: "Sometimes, the path to light leads through darkness. Sometimes, you must do the wrong to achieve the right." "Shhh. That was nothing. Only a ravens call." "Letting the enemy know they are in a fight is the first mistake."

COMBAT
Equipment: As already shown on the picture, Fabia has a wide range of tools with her. Below is a list.
-A black steel longsword
-Six daggers, two straight, two slightly and two heavily curved
-A crossbow on her bracelet. This is not too strong and shots only hurt like a bee´s stinger. The bolts can be covered in a wide range of posion to have the wished effect.
-A ring, looking nothing special, having a strong, but flexible steel wire inside it.
-An aresnal of poisons. From a quick death to a lost consiousness.

Skills & Abilities:
Stealth - Master:
Naturally, as a trained elite spy and assassin, Fabia is excellent in not being seen. She can sneak and hide very well.

Speed - Expert
Due to her training and build, she is further very fast and has quick reflexes.

Trained Assassin - Master
She is skilled with all weapons she carries.
She further is masterly skilled in hand to hand combat, knowing how to take out an opponent weaponless without needing too much raw strength.

Trained Eye - Skilled
Fabia can very well see, be it day or night.

Artist - Skilled
Fabia loves to draw and is talented in that regard, though she never got any lessons. She has a lot of potential to improve.

The Raven - Master
Fabia has a pet raven named Corvus. It is very intelligent and since the two are friends since a long time, it learned to understand the human and she teached it different ways to express itself as well, making communication between them possible.

Weaknesses:
While she is fast and great when attacking from the shadows, Fabia lacks pure strength and stamina. Against human opponents, she might be fine, if she manages to use a hit and run strategy, but if the opponent starts getting monstrous, she has a problem. Further, once detected, she has little countermeasures against magic or long ranged opponents.

BACKGROUND

Young Fabia
Fabia Schwarzhand was born the daughter to a simple maiden and a butler. Nothing fancy. The two however were very loving, though pretty poor. Fabia grew up with little and had few friends. But she grew up to a good person none the less. Little Fabia did not understand why some had more than others by birth, but her parents did explain to her that that was just the way things were. Fabia was confused, but accepted it. With 7, she found a raven with a broken wing. She brought it home, asking if she could keep it. Her parents, after some discussion, said yes. That was the day Fabia met her friend Corvus. They, over time, developed a system to make conversating easier, so the two could understand each other.

Recruitment
When she turned 10, something rather bad happened. Her family´s residence, a small house, got burgled. To the families unluck, they were at home. While the little girl could hide, but her parents were less lucky. They were found by the bandits, a group around a very infamous leader. Fabia did not notice any of that, she only heard sounds of a fight and groans of pain. The only thing she next knew, was a man in black attire finding her hiding spot. He told her he would do no harm and she asked where her parents were. "They helped me defeat the bad people and took a vacation.", was the answer she got. The man took her with him. That was her first contact to the Shadowleaves.

Corvus Nocte
From that day, she was a recruit. Officially, nowbody had survived the burglary in the residence of the Schwarzhand family. All traces of Fabia, now called "Corvus Nocte", the raven of night, disappeared. During her recruit time, she was a quick learner. Once a member, her efficency when completing missions was top notch. Determineda as she was, she trained everyday and gave everything she had for each mission. She understood, with time, what really happened to her parents.
By the time she was 21, she was with no doubt one of the best assassins the Shadowleaves had. Further, she was the queen´s personally most trusted assassin, which then, recently, led to the decision to send Corvus Nocte on the mission to accompany the saint and help her, to defeat the witch, so that Eichenwalde would not be threatened by her.

Last edited:
Name: Takehiko Himura

Aliases:
The Foreigner
The Exiled Prince
The Black Prince

Race: Elf

Class Archetype: Samurai/Myrmidon

PERSONAL
Appearance
:
image.jpeg

Sexuality: Bisexual

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Affiliations:
Nation: The Fujiri Empire, a very Japanese like nation on a continent far away from the known world. Where Combat and political mess is the natural pastime of the Empire.

House Himura: The Leading house and the royal family of the current Emperor.

The Black Boar Mercenaries: A high tier mercenary group that takes whatever jobs they can find, as long as death and gold is involved. They hold no bias toward any kingdom.

Goal:
To Finish up loose ends if at all possible.

Relatives:
Akuso Himura (Father/Emperor)
Fujin Himura (Mother/Empress)
Yuki Himura (Younger Sister/Twins with Akira/In competition for the Throne with Akira)
Akira Himura (Younger Brother/Twin with Yuki/In competition for the Throne with Yuki)

Garel Rivani (Captain/Leader of the Black Boar Mercenaries)
Yarm (Captain's Bodyguard/Total Badass)
Trivin Dark (Tactician/Second in command of the Black Boar Mercenaries)

Personality:
Takehiko is snobbish and very eccentric due to his past upbringing. He's not a mean person as he can have fun and make pleasant conversation. He is terribly trusting of people due to having a taste of betrayal in his life. Takehiko retains a sort of aura of superiority over other people, as he believes himself to be better than most people. He isn't the type to usually engage in conversation unless he desires to talk about whatever it is the conversation is about or if it's something really important.

Takehiko has a temper especially when it's about his own family. He loathes talking about them because he doesn't want to remember the betrayal he felt and pressing the issue will result in him exploding and retreating away from everyone. He is very cruel on the battlefield, giving no mercy to his enemies even if they surrender or beg for their lives, especially to any members of The Black Boars. Despite all his flaws Takehiko is well mannered and the actions of others are likely to change who he is as well.

Backstory:
In the Fujiri empire, The Himura house ruled as the Royal Family for thousands of years with its current Emperor being Akuso Himura. There have been ups and downs with the family but overall the House was well liked by the people and so they stayed in power. It is traditional that if the Emperor resigns or dies the throne belongs to the Eldest child. If the Eldest are twins then they must compete against each other for the throne and earn the rulers favor.

Takehiko is the eldest of Emperor Akuso and the one that was destined to be Emperor after his father died or Resigned. He was proud of being the next Emperor and made a point of making sure it was well known. During this time of waiting, he was taught the ways of Honorable War, the way of the Samurai. Takehiko was trained by the very best, and he became a renowned warrior. Soon he would be at the center of dark whispers and slanderous rumors.

There was talk that Takehiko was conforming with rebel agents. When the case was investigated, to Takehiko's surprise, evidence was found to support such a claim. He was placed under court, to await judgement from his Father, who in a cold and cruel moment decided he was Guilty of Treason and sentenced him to Exile across the Death Sea. Takehiko felt absolutely betrayed, he was his most loyal child and this is how he treats him? Like he never meant anything in the first place! Takehiko wasn't sent away unprepared as he was given his War Armor and His War Katana plus some other necessities. After a few final goodbyes, he was put on a ship and sent across a sea where Death would've been the thing any sailor would long for.

For over two months, the prince resided and resented the Sea. At the end of those two months he had found dry land, and he had no idea he was on another continent, and that there was civilization. Now the next few years are boring and uneventful, well except getting accustomed to a new language, cultures, races, and kingdoms. He eventually found his way into the Renowned Mercenary Group The Black Boars, after having a hard fought battle against their leader Garel. He lost but Garel was a very strong, fast, and adaptive foe who fought is such a different style than anything Takehiko had faced before.

It was here that Takehiko formed a reputation of being a master Swordsman. Over the years, Takehiko and The Black Boars had a falling out moment, which nearly boiled down to a full on mutiny. At the core was Selfishness and Greed, but not on Takehiko's end, it was Garel that was the problem. Takehiko left on bad terms with the mercenary group and chose to work alone. He never truly understood why, but he found himself in the employment of The Saint. There was something about them that gave Takehiko some hope that maybe he could regain his Throne, maybe it was confidence? Or maybe it's that whole story about ending corruption with the power of The Saint and if this is truly the Saint then maybe they have the power to help Takehiko regain his throne. Unlikely, well more like impossible since what could one person do to help a disgraced prince regain something like an imperial throne? But the pay was good and having the company was a better change than being on his own. So consider him more like a Bodyguard as that's what he was hired to do.

COMBAT

Weapons & Armor
:
The Prince War Armor: Armor the Prince wears almost everywhere, it provides decent protection from physical harm and it's very Lightweight too so he's very speedy in it. Has the Symbol of the Himura House on the right arm. There are weak points in the armor and it's not meant to withstand powerful blows in combat.

Obsidian War Katana: A pitch black Katana that's sharp and durable because of what it's made of. The blade doesn't chip easily and a steel longsword can't just break the blade in Two should the edges come into contact. One of the Best swords to offer in the Fujiri empire as Obsidian is very rare. The Sword isn't as durable as most other weapons made from obsidian due to the way the sword has to be made, using folding techniques to create the exotic design.
image.jpeg

General Equipment
:
A Sharpening stone for his Katana should it get dull
Traditional clothes from his home
A Tanto, a Dagger
Some bandages and other medical stuff.

Skills & Abilities:
Master Swordsman: Being raised in the art of war all his life, Takehiko uses the Katana like an Extension of himself.

Expert Agility: Takehiko can take hits, it's better to avoid them. Plus a Samurai isn't like a knight in steel armor, they need to dodge and strike quickly.

Skilled Perception: Takehiko can see things most people can't, but he uses this ability more for finding weak points and openings in his opponents fighting style and armor.

Expert Leader: Takehiko was raised with the idea he was going to be an Emperor, so it makes sense that he would be able to lead men into battle efficiently.

Skilled Tactician: Takehiko was trained for war as are all Future to be emperors so they also need to learn how to use tactics on the battlefield. Being a Leader is good but if you have no plans then you will always fail.

Spells & Magic:
Has potential to use magic due to being an Elf but never had the chance to learn any.

Weaknesses:
Extreme Vulnerability to Magic: Takehiko has to magical defenses whatsoever, so if he gets a full on fireball to the face, he will be seriously hurt.

No ranged defense: Takehiko can't really block arrows very well so he has to dodge them.

Overconfidence: Takehiko will most likely take on stronger opponents than him and in the process will get hurt pretty bad.

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies:
Reciting words of his original language
Reading various literature
Sharpening his katana
Sparring

Quote's:
"*Something in Japanese*"
"Ugh... Do we really have to walk all the up there? Fine...."
"When I get home I'm gonna kill whoever set me up..."
"Why are you bothering me for? Go find someone else to pour your heart out to."
"That's no way to speak to a future emperor! I'll remember this?"
"I don't care what we do, as long as I get paid."

Likes/Dislikes:
Sparring
Money
Staring at the stars
Reading
Being clean

Dislikes:
Hates brigands, thieves, murderers, etc...
Not being paid
Having no money
Rats
Not being clean.

Theme: WIP

Hanarei Hanarei Its finished! :D

Last edited:
Finished! ^,^ Hanarei Hanarei

rogue_moodboard___celtic_heroes_by_daveallsop-d99664e.jpg

Erik Pale
Basic Information

Aliases- Notus Proditor, Betrayer

Age- 27

Gender- Male

Race- Human

Class Archetype- Rogue
Personal

Sexuality- Heterosexual

Alignment- Lawful Good

Affiliations- Shadowleaves

Goal- "I am here to help. I understand I am a wanted man, but that does not mean I have ill intentions. I will help you find and kill this witch. I wish to live, and living in a world that is torn asunder is not one worth living in, even if I could. Perhaps I have a chance to redeem myself as well."

Relatives-

Dex Pale- Father (Alive)
Mary Pale- Mother (Dead)
Garret Pale- Brother (Dead)

Personality- Erik is very impulsive. He acts on a whim, depending on what he feels the situation calls for. He doesn't entirely enjoy being told what he must do by others, and would rather take matters into his own hands, which made him a rather ignorant Shadowleaf, but a good one none-the-less. He is very creative when it comes to getting someone to talk, or taking down a foe. He is always thinking of new ways to fight, which makes his battle style unpredictable, and random. His courage is immense. He is willing to do almost anything, unless of course it requires murdering a loved one, or a friend.

Erik can prove to be somewhat untrustworthy. If he dislikes a situation, he may do what he himself feels is the best course of action. This could lead to turning on a team member, or going off on his own for a while if he wishes to avoid friendly conflict. He is intelligent as well. Erik is often times able to dig for valuable information about a target, allowing him to exploit their weaknesses, and even act as though he knew them if needed. In this, he is good at manipulating people. He doesn't prefer to do this to people he cares for, but if it will help with the mission, he will to it to someone he is unfamiliar with in a heartbeat.

Backstory- For a time, Erik lived a normal life. As normal a life one could live in Eichenwald at least. He lived with his father Dex and his younger brother Garrett, of whom his mother Mary had died giving birth to. Dex was devastated by the loss of his wife and immediately took on a rather rash attitude. He would go to bars, get drunk, maybe sleep with someone else for a night. One evening however, he met a mysterious man, who turned out to be a wanted necromancer. Fueled by his desire to be reunited with his wife once again, he made a deal with the wizard.

Of course, in the end result Mary's corpse was desecrated, Dex was enraged, and the necromancer still demanded he receive his payment. Dex refused the man's demands, and because of this, the necromancer quite nearly killed him, and took Erik and Garrett away. The necromancer performed his rituals hidden off on a secluded boat in the port. His experiments with the dead required many different ingredients, some of which were located upon the human body, making the kidnapping a payment of it's own. He went to work, slowly torturing, and ultimately killing Garrett, who's remains were no longer recognizable. Fortunately the only thing the necromancer managed to take off of Erik was his right eye, before a cloaked man invaded the boat. Once the man successfully assassinated his target the necromancer, he discovered Erik. He was unaware his father had survived the ordeal, and thought he had no remaining family. Looking at the circumstances, the man decided to take Erik in.

It turned out that the man was part of a secret organization known as the Shadowleaves, and he had been sent out to end the necromancer once and for all as ordered by Queen Alexandria. Evidently the necro-mage Varius Fringhold had been doing this same thing for years, practicing using living and dead subjects alike. Since it was thought that Erik's entire family was dead, the Shadowleaf took him to their organization, claiming they saw potential hidden away within him. And so, here he trained for years, eventually meeting Fabia Schwarzhand, a girl recruited only two years after he had. Erik and Fabia trained together, forming a bond over time. They ended up making the perfect team, never having any trouble locating their targets and performing their tasks with utmost excellency.

Erik spent a full decade as one of the Shadowleaves, but eventually, his past came back to haunt him. Dex, Erik's father had survived, and came to the conclusion that Erik had died along with his brother. This caused his drinking habit to escalate to the point where he managed to lose the family home. Over time he became a thief, and not just some petty fool looking to steal a coin purse. He worked his way up and created an organization of his own. It didn't take long for the Queen to notice their little uprising. The Shadowleaves were tasked with ending him, and his organization of criminals.

Erik was part of the group sent to kill him. When the Queen gave the order, the head of the Shadowleaves decided to send Erik to kill his father as sort of a test of loyalty. When him and the other four he went with arrived, they had little trouble dealing with Dex's men and women, most of whom hardly had any training using a knife. The five Shadowleaves reached Dex, and when Erik saw who it was, he chose not to kill him. He had spent ten years away from his father, he wasn't going to kill him even if he was a criminal. Naturally the other four moved in to finish the job instead, but rather than letting them go through with it Erik killed them all, and saved his father's life. Erik made sure that Dex escaped the kingdom, and by the time he did so, the Shadowleaves had become aware of his betrayal. It turned out that in his haste Erik had unintentionally left one of his team members alive, and they had somehow managed to report what happened to the Shadowleaves before he died. Erik left Eichenwald, stowing away on a boat that went off to Reisa, where he began his new life as a rogue.

Combat

Weapons & Armor- Upon becoming an outcast, Erik only kept a few weapons, including a few throwing knives, a couple daggers hidden within his armor, and his dual wielded blades (which are his preferred weapon).

Erik's armor is made of a tough leather that can withstand a sharpened blade grazing it, though not a direct stab. His wrists are guarded by a well tempered steel plating, as well as his ankles. His boots have hidden blades inside their heels, which can slide in and out of position when kicking. In the case that Erik were to lose all other sources of weaponry, his gloves also have miniature blades, which slide out from above each fingernail and serve as claws.

Finally, his face is constantly adorned by an owl-like mask, which he has barely ever removed since it was given to him at the beginning of his time as a Shadowleaf.

General Equipment- A belt holds most of Erik's equipment, such as his throwing knives, a small satchel for food and other personal belongings, and small leather pouch which seemingly has no other purpose than to hold a few coins. He never really touches it.

His dual blades are usually in their sheathes on his back.

Skills & Abilities-
Stealth: Expert- When it comes to stealth related activities, Erik is a professional. Spying, assassination, thievery, he is easily capable of performing all of them, with little to no mistakes.

Climbing: Skilled- Sort of branching off of the stealth tree, Erik is a fantastic climber. The muscles in his arms and legs are surprisingly strong despite their rather slim appearance. He can jump somewhat higher than most, and has no trouble pulling his own weight.

Reaction Timing: Master- Erik's reflexes are tremendously well built. It can prove a pain trying to land a hit on him in battle, as he reads his opponents, often managing to predict what they might do next, and acting to avoid it.

Hearing: Expert- Erik has been taught how to ignore other noises, and focus on one at a time. Sneaking up on him is nearly impossible since he can hear whenever someone is walking up behind him.

Speed: Master- Erik's speed is nearly unmatched. Unless the race is against something or someone who is not human, Erik usually ends up the victor.

Lockpicking- Expert- Erik spent most of his time as a Shadowleaf learning how to pick a lock. He can pick a lock using even a firm twig if he that is all he has access to.

Spells & Magic- Erik never felt any desire to learn any kind of magic, or spell work. He always found them to be too complex to perform.

Weaknesses-
When people Erik cares for are put at risk, or their lives are threatened by another, it can cloud his judgement. He will willingly kill an ally if it meant saving the life of a friend, or a family member.

Erik has always held a strange fear to fire. He was born with this fear. He struggles when fighting against mages in this way, and in rare instances, will shy away from a fight or mission involving it.

Erik is not good against ranged opponents. He prefers to battle using his blades, and although he is easily capable of using his throwing knives, he can't hit an enemy if they are several hundred yards away with a bow, obviously.

Erik is somewhat lacking when it comes to his build. He has a rather thin composure, which comes more in handy for stealth related jobs. When he attacks, he tends to rely on momentum more than others would. Even if the foe's armor provides little protection Erik always prefers to search for chinks and other weak spots.

Fluff

Hobbies- Evading the law, killing petty criminals, training with his blades.

Quotes- "Ever hear the saying 'See no evil. Hear no evil. Speak no evil'? Well, I cut out their eyes, and I slice off their ears, and I rip out their tongues."

"The shadows help keep me concealed from their prying eyes."

Likes- Fresh fruit, stopping thieves, having a willing friend to talk to.

Dislikes- Fire, having to live on the run, people with ill intentions.

Extra-
Although he is missing an eye, Erik has learned to adapt to his lack of depth perception, and is capable of throwing knives from a great distance away.

Erik very rarely takes off his mask, as it conceals his missing eye. He thinks of the wound as a sign of weakness, which he has never truly gotten over.

3119534.jpg

Last edited:
Name:
Adrienne Conaill Sergei

Aliases:
Lieutenant Sergei

Race:
Human

Class Archetype:
The Strategist

PERSONAL
Appearance
:
luisa-preissler-bloodbound-luisa-preissler.jpg

• Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
  • Weight: 120 lbs. (54 kg)
  • Body Type: Slightly built, muscular.
  • Coloring: Rich auburn hair, pale freckled skin, and blue eyes.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral

Affiliations:
Her reputation as a tactician in the Reisan army often precedes her, and as a skilled warrior in her own right.

Goal:
To distinguish herself within the nobility, to be entitled to a position as a general of the Reisa military.

Relatives:
  • Walthari Sergei: Husband (deceased)
  • Uillec Conaill: Father (deceased)
  • Mairead Conaill: Mother
  • Uillec O'Conaill: Brother (older)
  • Eimile Conaill: Sister (older, deceased)
  • Tomas O'Conaill: Brother (younger)
Personality:
  • Pragmatic
  • Scientific
  • Self-disciplined
  • Secretive
  • Logical
Adrienne is the most comfortable in the trappings of her intellect and profession. She's cool and unreadable, commanding authority and respect. She is able to detach herself from the battlefield with relative ease, though she avoids talking about the wars. She embodies the dignity and poise of a caged tiger; always patiently waiting for the right opportunity to act.

Adrienne takes great care in what she says and how she says it, and rarely makes a rash decision. Her voice is rhythmic but deliberate, and she expects orders she gives to be followed accordingly. She is firmly grounded in science, but religion has pkayed a pivotal role in her development. She has an organized, no-nonsense methodology that generals envy and soldiers come to detest.

Adrienne might not be an obedient soldier, but she is a dutiful one. She takes herself and her work seriously, and is respectful to her superiors. She is assertive, but able to share or expand upon original ideas without disregarding procedural requirements. She is always for function over fashion; a battalion alignment may not look pretty but it is well protected on all sides. She is very prideful, and so it is difficult for her to accept help or to confide in another.

While she's not unpleasant to be around, Adrienne is rarely demonstrative of her affection or approval, and her ambitions are inclined towards earning the genuine respect of others rather than becoming a popular figure. She has a fondness for children and is very compassionate, though it is often shadowed by her dry sense of humor. She, so generous in all other aspects, is fiercely avaricious when it comes to giving of herself.

Adrienne strongly believes complex problems require complex solutions, so she takes every factor in account before making decision. She is a critical thinker, often planning ahead what consequences her actions may have on herself, and she enjoys puzzles. She enjoys sharing riddles and puzzling over them, and she is quick to point out the mechanisms involved in a catapult or a magician's sleight-of-hand.

Backstory:
Adrienne had what can only be described as a normal childhood; the household she was raised in was cramped, boisterous, and loving. Her homeland of Siren, with its own language and customs, developed her appreciation of the sea, and she found comfort in the tides' stability as well as the waves' chaotic fervor.

With both parents working class, her father a sailor and her mother a midwife, she was privy to a basic education. Her academics were heavy on mathematics, military history, the sciences of astronomy and physics: her father refused to have ignorant daughters. She was a studious teenager; all auburn hair, blue eyes, and questions. What her tutors couldn't answer she researched herself, quenching a thirst for knowledge. She sparred with her brothers and avoided her doe-eyed sister, who always had a suitor or two dogging her heels until she announced she was to be married.

However, when Adrienne was seventeen and Eimile was twenty, her sister contracted cholera and died unexpectedly. She was not able to see her sister once before she died, since Emilie was sequestered into her room to prevent the sickness from spreading. Not long after her death, Eimile's fiancee asked Adrienne for her hand instead. It was an excellent match to her parents: a foreign girl marrying a wealthy, opportunistic, Eichenwaldean doctor. They were delighted. They pushed their daughter to accept, since society ostracizes immigrants, so how fortunate not one, but both of their pretty daughters would find a gentleman who wanted to marry for love. Once the marriage is done, there is no going back, unless a wife wanted to find herself with nothing to her name but the stigma of divorce.

She had not realized she was only a pretty distraction when Walthari Sergei was in Siren, or until they had reached the other side of the ocean, but there were almost certainly other pretty distractions elsewhere, and one of them was a legitimate wife. Wealthy, established gentlemen just didn't marry island girls, no matter how tempting those girls might be. He was her only link to the outside world--she spoke little of the native Eichenwalde tongue and never realized their union wasn't legalized. The doctor probably agreed to 'marriage' because he couldn't bed her any other way, which spoke well of Adrienne and vilely of Sergei.

However, the good doctor realized he bit off more than he could chew with Adrienne. She was headstrong, literate, and completely unlike her sister; the areas in which he underestimated her. He couldn't quite keep her under his thumb. He tried: he lied to her, he started drinking and hit her. He made her feel like a whore. A bad wife. A bad daughter. He intercepted her mother's letters to her, and Adrienne's to her family. When he thought she was still too much trouble, he shipped her to his estate in Reisa to cool her heels, let his overseer deal with her as he saw fit, and moved on, though she presumed he had died when he never came back for her.

Thankful no children resulted from her three years of marriage, she supported herself in a surveyor's studio as an assistant, organizing, replenishing supplies, and managing appointments. With her background knowledge of history and math, and her interactions with the generals of Reisa's military on a daily basis, she was connected to the kingdom's offensive force in more ways than one. Many of the cartographer's clients stopped to chat with her after their business, and one offered a position handling his war ledgers and relaying messages between commander, after he recognized her potential.

She agreed, her job dangerous but rewarding. She was required to learn to use a sword to defend herself, like all other non-combatants, but spent time learning offensive techniques independently. Proficient with the sword, she experimented with other weapons and found the crossbow highly suitable as well.

From seneschal, she rose quickly through the ranks over a course of four years, becoming lieutenant to the Reisan general after demonstrating her abilities and extensive knowledge. She never fought on the battlefield, but had seen enough to be disturbed when others boasted and bragged about their victories. She corresponds with the general regularly, despite not being currently serving active duty.

COMBAT
Weapons & Armor
:
A bastard sword at her hip, but she is also known to use a crossbow. Her leather armor is a professional color, cut, and style that offers her suitable protection. Wears a chamois cloak in the cold.

General Equipment:
Always has a compass, ink and quill, and a cure-all kind of potion. Also a dagger as a tool.

Skills & Abilities: Can read and pinpoint her current location from nearly any map, has a head for numbers and rides horseback regularly. She studies up on herbcraft and speaks, reads, and writes in several languages.

Spells & Magic
:
N/A

Weaknesses:
Most any kind of heavy lifting, and she can't run long distances. She can overpower someone physically larger, but at great expense. Her talents are best saved with a weapon or written on paper. Has moderate claustrophobia.

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies:
Adrienne never allowed herself time for hobbies, but she enjoys cooking and hunting immensely. Can play the gemshorn.

Quotes:
"Being a brilliant woman isn't easy. But being a brilliant man seems impossible."
"Don't touch my crossbow."

Likes/Dislikes:
+
Children
+ Sleeping late
+ Big, dangerous weapons.

- Cats
- Most men, but she also isn't terribly fond of women.
- Physical affection

Hanarei Hanarei

Last edited:

Basics

Name: Estella Moore
Alias: The Saint, Estel
Class: Cleric

Personal

Alignment: Neutral Good
Affiliations: None
Height: 5'3
Weight: 109 Ibs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
KYPdubz.jpg

• Estelle is know to be a rather caring and upbeat girl. She has shown a great deal of selflessness, often sacrificing some of her own time for the sake of others. She is quite intelligent being a bit of a bookworm in her down time. She has a very adventurous side liking to explore new places and experience new things as much as possible. She views things such as promises as a sacred bond she isn't willing to break.

Estelle has shown herself to be incredibly naive. She has a deep seeded belief in the good in all things, something that can very easily get her in trouble. Her adventurous side has a habit of getting her into trouble. She is against killing, always seeking justice for a crime without taking a life if possible. While she understands sometimes taking a life is necessary, she can be helplessly idealistic in attempting to avoid it.

• Seeing New Places
    • Cooking New Dishes
    • Festivals
    • Books
    Dislikes:
    • Watching Others Suffer
    • Hurting/Upsetting Others
    • Being Trapped
    • Sour Foods
    • Killing

(Sorry beforehand if I have typos, I completed this at 1am)

Character Sheet

Name: Elsimore Rivach
Aliases: The Enchanter of Eichenwald, the ancient
Race: High elf
Class Archetype: Wizard, the school of transmutation primarily.

PERSONAL
Appearance
: Elsimore is often described as an elven wizard in long, flowing robes with extremely exaggerated eyebrows, to the point where they are so long they can actually be tucked into his belt. He is often found standing on, in or around a large pile of scrolls and tomes.
Sexuality: He's quite frankly not interested in anyone in that regard anymore.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Affiliations: Elsimore is known to be decidedly neutral to most other organisations, their deities, leaders and their followers, live and let live. There are, however, notable exceptions to this. Religions/organisations that discourage arcane magic, discourage inventiveness, or promote witch hunting are violently opposed. Usually by turning the offending party into toads, he's old school like that.
Goal: To create a university that stores and promotes all forms of magic and knowledge.
Relatives: He has outlived or distanced himself from his relatives, he now considers any students/apprentices of his as almost surrogate children. In his extensive life he has had many of these apprentices and they have in turn had ones of their own, and as such he treats them in the same regard. (Anyone who wants to claim some distant relation through tutelage can do so if you like, fleshes out both characters.)
Personality:

In a word Elsimore has been described as eccentric, constantly pouring over his books and providing strange opinions on matters that pass under his scrutiny. He has a low tolerance towards those who do not put in the effort to improve themselves and will always try to encourage those to at least try and learn. As for his personal life between himself and others he can be considered quite withdrawn and irritable, especially when he keeps getting caught up by others due to his own frailties.

If you had to relate the old wizard to someone in particular then that would be that of an old teacher, benevolent to those who respect and listen to him yet ruthless to those who disregard or deliberately offend him. Many students over the years who have personally been under his tutelage have thought of him as the go to person if you wish to have a teacher who will push you to your limits and break them to reach ever higher heights.

Backstory: Elsimore was born and raised within the city of Eichenwald by both of his hard working parents, and several years down the line it appeared that the young Elsimore was a prodigy with the magical arts. Thus began his career under the tutelage of another wizard as an apprentice, quickly rising through the ranks to becoming a fully fledged magister in his own right. Due to the talent he possessed and his relative young age, the young wizard began wandering the world for many years, battling many monstrosities and saving towns to the point where he finally decided to settle down on the outskirts of his birthplace.

Following an outbreak of the undead that caused a considerable death toll when Elsimore was in his early 100's the magically gifted citizens of that city had been blamed for the attacks, resulting in a witch-hunt and causing the deaths of many of his pupils after they sacked a small school that he'd set up. This was not only a dark day for the wizard, but a grim lesson that left as a reminder on not to place trust in the hands of the common folk, for they act in a pack mentality. Pushing rumour and random blame over truth and reason.

Upon moving out once more Elsimore decided to settle once again, this time in the mountainous regions North of Green Rock. This became the foundation upon which the wizard began creating his long standing dream, to create a safe place free from ignorance, violence and bigotry towards the magical arts. Instead creating an academy based upon the values of truth, fact, knowledge and responsibility towards the world. Alas without the funding or students, his dream will be only that, a simple wish upon a star. And Elsimore... He is not getting any younger.

In his advanced years the wizard has began to feel shifts in the bones of the Earth, signs that something was coming like a shadow spanning the stars, blanketing Enambar in chaos, turmoil and madness. For the first time in nearly 300 years, Elsimore the ancient has finally decided that enough is enough. Picking up his staff and travelling sack, the Enchanter of Eichenwald has returned to the fray once more.

COMBAT
Weapons & Armour
: Staff, he uses no armour as he simply uses magical wards in place of them.
General Equipment : Many herbs, talismans and reagents for alchemy and magical spells.
Skills & Abilities:
-He is a dab hand at hand to hand combat and quite skilled with a staff. However in his advanced age he is no where near what he once was.
-Due to his travelling he is also an excellent survivalist and navigator.

Spells & Magic:
-He is a master at destruction, transmutation and conjuration magics. Lower to medium level spells can be uttered with little more than a whisper, whereas the devastating ones can be used with much control due to his vast wealth of experience and practice.
Weaknesses:
-His extreme age and merely moderate abilities in hand to hand combat.
-He can also be quite forgetful due to this aforementioned age, sometimes having to go through his books to remember a particularly long/powerful incantation.
-Additionally he can only have access to higher level magical spells if he has actually prepared them before hand and stored them within a talisman, if he even remembers to of course.
-If he loses or is separated from his spell book he may likely have no way to remember the higher level spells, until he reaches one of his safe-houses and retrieves a spare of course.
-He is very hard of hearing in his left ear, his right one seems to be giving up too.
-He needs spectacles to see, period.
-On a more serious note he has additionally developed a heart murmur but so far it is not an issue, all it takes is too much physical strain however...
-Finally as he has came out of a 300 year retirement he is hilariously rusty, not having cast most high end spells in many a century.

FLUFF
Hobbies
: He likes knitting, astronomy, teaching and making riddles.
Quote's: There may be many things that you may consider a threat but I assure you, the only true evil in this world is is pure and simple ignorance, my child.
Likes/Dislikes:

He loves it when people ask questions and try to expand on what they know, he also enjoys having debates ranging from the philosophical to the political.

He hates ignorance, unnecessary violence and people who hate magic for the sake of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back