• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Em’s Art

Emiaa

"Dying for the stars to fall"
Hiya everyone ❤️

So, since this whole quarantine thing happened I have recently started to work on my art a little bit more. I also got an iPad so I could use Procreate (Quarantine made me do it). I like to think I’m improving at a rather steady rate. I’m still not perfect but I’m learning every time I draw something. I’ve mostly focused on protraites, eyes and the odd body. And I would like to continue to improve.

So, if you would like me to draw one of your characters or bring an OC to life I would love to get the chance. I’m very swear I’m not nearly as good as many of the other people offering this service but for me it’s just a chance to practice things I wouldn’t normally do. These will be free. I’m am in no way good enough to charge for these!
If you are interested message me on here or contact me in one of these ways,

Heres a few of my drawings if you’re interested.

1591730412152.jpeg

1591730434267.jpeg

1591730456051.jpeg

Thanks all for having a little look hope to hear from some one even if it’s just for a tip ❤️❤️

Thank you so much! Means a lot coming from you as it was you and your drawings that inspired me to start drawing again! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back