• The locked room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sports team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SilverSkyWolf

Anime addict
<p>

So I have two ideas for a roleplays but they need a bit more fleshing out before I post an intrest check. The first is that a group of random strangers are locked in a empty white room with nothing but the clothes on thier back. Maybe they could all know something about some bigger mystery. Food would come in every few hours or so and it would give the charters a chance to devop in a strange environment. Some might have known it was coming. This would probably lean towards being a detailed roleplay. [/strike]The other is a roleplay about a sports team possibly dodgeball. It would be very diffrent to my previous idea with comedy and flashy moves (think koroko' basket or haikyuu). It would probably involve building a team from the bottom up. This would most defiantly be causal.<span style="text-decoration:line-through;"> Any ideas?

</span></p>

Last edited by a moderator:
So for the locked room roleplay do you think it should be in a modern or futeristic setting? And do you have any ideas to why they're in the room?

. A bomb exploded killing 81 people 45 of whom were major governmental figures one was the president (prime insisted or any other major political figure) and the rest, civilians. 10 people were found at the scene and we believe the culprit to be one of them. Since we believe that physical touture is both unethical and unproductive we have decided to try the mental kind. Locking the ten in a room together under close montoiration until the culprit is found.

/\ very basic idea for plot

Basically ten (or how ever many apply) people are locked in a room and once the charter sheets are done I will chose one as the the culprit and the roleplay will end once the truth comes out. Due to its lack of plot this might end up being short but it should be good nonetheless. I will probably not roleplay as I know the identety of the culprit.

Any thing I should change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back