Empire Faction Sheet/Principality of Atlus Factions

Wandering Grim Hollow

I want to be happy but my gun says no.
(This sheet is used to make the various factions found within your Empire.)

[Empire Name]

Name: [Faction Name]

Leader: [Leader Name]

Core Members: [Eg: 2nd in command, Lead Tactician, etc] 

Focus: [What does the faction specialize in? Tanks, Infantry, Naval, etc]

Relationships: [In regards to other factions.]

Principality of Altus

Name: Harken Noble Family

Leader: Duke Archibald Harken

[SIZE= 14px]Core Members: Admiral James Harken (1st Son, Heir-apparent and Commander of the Atlas Home Fleet), Commissar Emilia Harken (Chief Commander of the Atlus Commissariat and 1st Daughter), General Bradford Harken (2nd Son and an Army officer), Major Charles Harken (3rd Son and leader of Harken's Wolves)[/SIZE]

Focus: Overall in charge of the Principality's armed forces. On the field, Harken led units are less likely to retreat and are usually the best that Atlas has to offer. 

Relationships: 

Sherman Noble Family - Mutual respect
Cromwell Noble Family - Mutual respect

Bauduin Noble Family - Close familial relations

Name: Sherman Noble Family

Leader: Earl Graham Sherman

[SIZE= 14px]Core Members: Vice Admiral George Sherman (1st Son, Heir-apparent and Commander of the Atlus Colonial Fleet), Commissar Albert Sherman (Vice-Commander of the Atlus Commissariat and 2nd son), Lady Cecelia Sherman (1st Daughter) [/SIZE]

Focus: Overall in charge of the Principality's colonies. On the field, Sherman led ships are more effective compared to the others.

Relationships:
Harken Noble Family - Mutual respect

Cromwell Noble Family - Mutual distrust 

Bauduin Noble Family - Supportive relationship 

Name: Cromwell Noble Family

[SIZE= 14px]Leader: Viscount Albus Cromwell[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Core Members: Air Chief Marshall Cecilia Cromwell (1st Daughter and Commander of the Atlus Royal Air Force), Sir Micheal Cromwell (1st Son, Heir-apparent and Scholar), 2nd Lieutenant Erica Cromwell (2nd Daughter and an army officer)  [/SIZE]

Focus: Overall in charge of Foreign Relations. On the field, Cromwell led aerial units have higher survivability and firepower.

Relationships: 
Harken Noble Family - Mutual respect

Sherman Noble Family - Mutual distrust

Bauduin Noble Family - Mutual dislike

Name: Bauduin Noble Family

Leader: Baron Arlet Bauduin

Core Members: Rear Admiral Daniel Bauduin (1st son, Heir-apparent and former-Commander of the Atlus Merchant Fleet. Currently MIA.), 1st Lieutenant Annaliese Bauduin (1st daughter and an army officer), Lady Elise Bauduin (2nd daughter)  

Focus: Overall in charge of Trade and Mining. On the field, Bauduin led tank units have higher survivability.

Relationships: 

Harken Noble Family - Close familial relations

Sherman Noble Family - Supportive relationship

Cromwell - Mutual dislike

Last edited by a moderator:
*nodding* yup, this is better than the original fs. Thank you!.

I sorta passed out, it was late. But as soon as I get to the computer, I'll make the planets and delete the original Fs.

*nodding* yup, this is better than the original fs. Thank you!.

I sorta passed out, it was late. But as soon as I get to the computer, I'll make the planets and delete the original Fs.

Hey keep the old FS. That's the one for the Empires!

P.S I'm gonna start on the spacey navy FS soon.

Alrighty.

also, for the navy thingy, I think it should just be held where the planet rp is... like if it was battled in orbit of the planet...

But I will make an asteroid field and an empty space one.

:D

Alrighty.

also, for the navy thingy, I think it should just be held where the planet rp is... like if it was battled in orbit of the planet...

But I will make an asteroid field and an empty space one.

:D

Looks good. Btw, are you done with your post on Diagna? I still see the bracket saying you'll add on to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back