• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Emmi’s Art Shit

Emmi

Jumin's Bae
This is basically where I post my drawings and shit.. and I’m open to any criticism. I love criticism.

I absolutely love this, just...try and make the chin slightly less pointed and the hips, not so big. Makes the character look slightly too curvy to be realistic. (Just my opinion, pls don't come for me.)

I absolutely love this, just...try and make the chin slightly less pointed and the hips, not so big. Makes the character look slightly too curvy to be realistic. (Just my opinion, pls don't come for me.)
finally criticism.. its been five years

Thanks~ I'll try that~ I'm working on anatomy currently, since my anatomy is shitty lol

All chill, duder. Like, I really l o v e it. I wish I could draw, but I can't even draw a line straight even with a ruler.
v.v

All chill, duder. Like, I really l o v e it. I wish I could draw, but I can't even draw a line straight even with a ruler.
v.v
I always find it amusing how people say that they can't draw. Since "draw" means producing a picture with lines and shapes. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece. It's drawing, right? As long as you practice, you'll always get better.

maybe take the photo from a more upwards angle? you cant really see much from that perspective
and you can also try shading with different colored markers depending on what your drawing is~
otherwise the shading looks kinda stale and bland

maybe take the photo from a more upwards angle? you cant really see much from that perspective
and you can also try shading with different colored markers depending on what your drawing is~
otherwise the shading looks kinda stale and bland
I sadly don’t have many shades, I’m broke af

Thanks for your criticism~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back