Emma Antwell

Hecatty

#1 Newcomer
Full Name: Emma Abigail Antwell

Favorite Type: Normal

Least-Favorite Type: Poison

Appearance:

Emma is about 171 cm ( 5’6” ) tall, has an average build, a slight hourglass figure and good posture. She has her mother’s eyes, bright green in color. Her hair is long and dark-brown in color. Some might consider it to be black, but this isn’t the case. It’s thick and wavy, reaching just below her shoulder blades.

Emma loves the cozy warmth of sweaters and her personal favorite is the lavender colored one she got months back while out shopping. She usually wears a black or at least dark colored tank-top underneath it. Pair this with some dark-blue jeans and you have a perfect outfit, according to Emma.

Her preferred type of shoes are sneakers. Sneakers so old that should have turned to dust by now. Seriously, how are these things still in one piece.

Personality: Emma is a person that is very easy to fall for someone, but she is also a very loving and affectionate person herself. She takes great pleasure in making people happy and tries to spread joy wherever she goes. Even if that means starting conversations with people who clearly do not want to be disturbed.

She can be a bit oblivious at times, living in her own daydreams rather than paying attention to the real world, but luckily she has her friends to snap her out of it.

Her friends mean the world to her and she trusts them more than anyone in the world. Even if she seems a bit over the top and easily distracted at times, she is a wonderful friend who is willing to help out the people she cares about however she can.

Emma’s personal dream is becoming a songwriter. She doesn’t have the voice to be a singer herself, but she is very talented with the lyrical part of it. She loves to write song and poetry and she does so all the time. Mostly they are love songs or in some occasions poetry about her recently broken heart. She might be a hopeless romantic, but she is there with love, support and probably some poetry whenever her friends need her.

History/Bio:

Emma grew up in a family of musician’s who had traveled around the world but settled down in Pewter City after Emma’s mother became pregnant, even though they had a child now her dad still traveled around with his Loudred and wasn’t home as much as she would have like, but he was her biggest inspiration nonetheless and she wishes to follow in his footsteps. Emma spends every day working on music and writing poetry, but she was so obsessed over it that she forgot the most important part about dad’s music, his partner, Loudred.

If only she had realized it a bit sooner then she wouldn't have to embarrass herself with going one town over to meet the pokemon professor so she could finally get her own partner. At the age of 17. 

Preferred Starter:

Totodile

Quip/Quote:

“How about we don’t rush into it for once?”

Battle Theme:

Heartache Battle Theme

Emma Antwell.jpg

So, do any of our characters have any skills that could help us out? Like cooking might be a good one lol

I'm loving the Reese flavor text. Keep it up ^^ so, we're going to pick up some skills on the road, right?... Right.. 

XD

They'll git gud

... Eventually.

It would be fun to see Reese try her hand at cooking though. She'd have the motiv to learn so she can teach her mom to stop being garbage :3

Love it, fantastic idea. I'm a big fan of ideas that are in some way supported by the characters background. Makes more sense that way. 

Love it, fantastic idea. I'm a big fan of ideas that are in some way supported by the characters background. Makes more sense that way. 

giphy.gif

Why are you planning already? Who said I was going to accept you?

I mean, I am, but that doesn't mean you should make plans so soon.

Why are you planning already? Who said I was going to accept you?

I mean, I am, but that doesn't mean you should make plans so soon.

I don't think there's any harm in it. We saw a connection between our chars and we're excited for the RP and we bonded over it. Even if you don't accept us, the worst that'll happen would be disappointment on behalf of whoever doesn't get accepted. It won't hurt the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back