• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Emissary of God: A Hero's Belief

Interested?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• It's complicated.

• Total voters

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction

Hello all. I've been on a mission to try out all the genres and set-ups this site has to offer, and now I've come to Fantasy and Quests. Besides a Futuristic Role-play, those are the only other items left, and I feel Fantasy and Questing goes well, hand-in-hand. My background is Fandoms and Group RP, so the transition to here might not go so well! I'll have no idea what I'm doing, so this might very well suck, but I'll give it a go! I love experimenting with writings I'm apart of, so following, I'll list a few things I want you to know.

Set-Up

Short Term: This Quest will not go on indefinitely, whether it's well-received or not. There is a conclusion that can be reached in a few weeks, and if/when it does, the quest will stop. I guess there'd be room for a follow-up but I have no idea in what direction that'd go. Consider this a prologue.

Guest Posting: This is an unfamiliar genre and set-up for me, so I am to open to guest-posting. If you think you can fill in a piece better than I can, or have the perfect idea for a particular scene, PM me what you've got and we can let that go, all credits to you. I feel this would make it more fun, interactive, fresh, and entertaining if different people were to hop in. Just be aware, I'll be trying to learn how to write and portray an "epic" tone for the Quest, so if your guest-post does not fall somewhere along those lines, it could be denied (because it won't mesh).

Role-Play

warrior_angel_13270_2560x1600.jpg

Emissary of God: A Hero's Belief

The Quest will be a short-medium one. I will honestly be walking in blind, so please don't be too harsh =/. It will be taking place in the city of Thebes and involve the 12 main Olympian Gods/Goddesses of Greek Mythology. The main character will be a soldier on the tail-end of a losing battle in a city that has discarded the Gods. That's it. We'll see what happens. Any questions, feel free to post below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back