• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Email notifications

Jokesome

Stop horsing around.
QUOTE="Meredith, post: 5162263, member: 12575"]Not all of us know every nook and cranny of the site - we can't, really - but rather than asking a moderator, it's better to make a help thread in the Site Questions & Information forum. There might be somebody that's been having a similar issue. We've had a few problems with [emails in the past, but I'm getting them fine (and other users seem to be), so I'd recommend an ask-around.

Sorry if we didn't seem helpful with that! We do try our best, but we're busy too, y'know?

//also sorry about posting in this thread //invading OOCs to answer questions

//sorry

I get that you guys are busy, I never said that my question wasn't answered so I'm not saying you're lazy either. And I get the fact that this is a busy site, what with people writing posts and threads and mods having to check each one before making sure that it doesn't break any site rules, however- I think the email/ notification system needs to be one of the mods top priorities, because if users don't get anything telling them about threads that they are following then they won't use the site.

Rant over.

HoneyPhantomhive said:
Hey there! I'm Honey. Lately, I haven't been receiving email notifications for private messages. Anything I can do to fix it? Thanks!

Mordecai said:
It's not you. It's a known problem that I and The Dark Wizard, along with the rest of the admin team, are currently trying to fix.

The staff are working on this problem. And of course, the email notification system is very important. It somehow broke/stopped working so, to my knowledge, the admins and other staff members are working their hardest to fix it. I'm sure it'll be resolved soon, so don't worry too much about users not using the site.
:)

Rant over?

You needn't rant, I just meant that it's better to ask here, and it's easier to.

It's came to my attention as I looked into this that yeah, it's being fixed, ASAP.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

I meant rant over in case people thought that it was a rant. also, this is just in case some users don't know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back