• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฆ - closed!

stellamaris stellamaris whats the max number of abilities they can have?

i'd say hard limit is five, depending on how strong the abilities are!
I'm having some difficulty with the powers section, would I be able to pm you about it?

I have put in an application for 004! Just checking if it was received, because there was a notice that new members canโ€™t send PMs, and Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™ve already met the requirements for sending one :) Thanks!

I have also submitted an app for 006 ^^

yep gotcha both! reviewing them now c:

three more spots are still open before we can get things rolling!
need to fill the 005, 008, and 010 roles. gender diversity has been lacking a bit so more male or nonbinary apps would be appreciated <3
please let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
last call for apps! roles 005, 008, and 010 are still open.
just posting to let those of you still interested know that apps will be closed the evening of 2/4, so tonight at midnight EST.

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Sylvio Sylvio irregular-neptune irregular-neptune

Last edited:
stellamaris stellamaris I am definitely interested, is there time to apply for one of the roles please?

I am definitely interested, is there time to apply for one of the roles please?
yes! 005, 008, and 010 are open :) apps close at midnight EST

oke, sent a brief your way for 010!! Hope it was enough!

apps close in about thirty minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back