• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elysium Academy

Nylana

One Thousand Club
Welcome, young godlings, to Elysium Academy! This is a school created especially for you, the children of the Greek, Roman, Norse, and Egyptian gods of the ancient times! (Please read the overview!)

Valerie walked into the main courtyard of the school. Her sword hung from her belt, securely in its sheath, and her shield rested securely on her back. She adjusted the black eye patch over her left eye to ensure it was placed correctly. Her one sky blue eye studied her surroundings intently.

She bit her lip and went to sit beneath the huge oak tree in the center of the courtyard. Still studying the surroundings, she watched as one by one the other students arrived.

Aero flew in landing in the tree and hanging upside down by his legs his bow slung around his back and his sword tied in its sheath and wrapped in his blanket and bed mat he watched everyone cautiously not trusting anyone he wanted to be back with his mom and dad but they said it was too dangerous with him coming of age and the war going on his dad didn't want to be a part of any side for the longest time and well with his mom it was make love not war so he hated Loki for seperating them his intentions in training were to gather the nessecary materials to kill a god he put his sword and bed stuff in a nook in the tree nearby and closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of being in nature

His entry was anticlimactic, there was no finesse about it. He simply came in through the gates and found his way to the edges of the courtyard. His father had dismissed him from home the night before, telling him that he needed to take independence seriously, and that while he would continue to support him, he would no longer coddle him as he had in the past. Ragnheidr had smiled and bowed respectfully, the memory still fresh in his mind of the night before as he had left his fathers embalming chamber for his own room. He had always lived a very minimal lifestyle, owned few possessions, a few changes of clothes that he nearly never wore, favoring his leathers and armor instead. The two micro scythes he had forged at fifteen were incorporated into the armor, almost entirely hidden, but were easily accessed for him in nearly any circumstance. Ragnheidr favored close combat, but the weapons had thin, high tensile cords attached to the hilts and he could clip them into his bracers for thrown weapon use, the weapons would spin, and he could control the strike with a simple flick of his wrists, his mother had seen to that.

He thought back to his mother with a grimace and sighed. He pushed as much thought of Hel out of his mind and returned to the task at hand. His eyes scanned the courtyard and saw traces of aesthetic nature supplementation. He frowned thoughtfully and pulled the hood of his garments back, considering them for a moment as he noticed not one, but two students within the "Forested" area of the courtyard. He moved purposefully towards them.

"Should I introduce myself to them now..? Or perhaps wait until after the entrance ceremonies...if there are to be any... What have you gotten me into father..." He thought to himself, releasing a sigh of slight frustration.

Ragnheidr paused when he was roughly ten feet away and called out, "Ah... Hello, I am... Ragnheidr, Son of Anubis of Duat and Hel of Helheim. When... is the entrance... ceremony?" He asked, almost losing his nerve to even speak.

Aero opened his eyes at the mention of the person he was to be roomed with for his stay here. He jumped down doing a flip and grabbed his stuff in mid air landing before his roommate "I'm aero your roommate" he unfolded his bed mat folded his wings and laid down in the grass without saying another word although he didn't trust this new person he didn't think rooming with him would be so bad. Aero held his sword in his arms and closed his eyes falling into a light sleep, a practice he was very familiar with since the war started. He looked like a sleeping warrior angel, as if if anyone woke him from his slumber he wouldn't hesitate to cut them down. But he wouldn't aside from not trusting them and not being fond of being woken up he has no problem with them no matter their parents. They are not their parents they made their own decisions on who they were.

Aphrodite-1.jpg

Adonia walked into the school grounds as she looked at everyone.. She then went beneath a tree's shade, as it felt more comfortable for her... She then saw a few others that caught her eye, but she knew not to trust anyone unless they proved to be worth trusting. Besides, she just wanted to rest... She then sat in the grass, crossing her legs and watching the others boredly wishing her mother was telling her as story about the dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazanna said:
His entry was anticlimactic, there was no finesse about it. He simply came in through the gates and found his way to the edges of the courtyard. His father had dismissed him from home the night before, telling him that he needed to take independence seriously, and that while he would continue to support him, he would no longer coddle him as he had in the past. Ragnheidr had smiled and bowed respectfully, the memory still fresh in his mind of the night before as he had left his fathers embalming chamber for his own room. He had always lived a very minimal lifestyle, owned few possessions, a few changes of clothes that he nearly never wore, favoring his leathers and armor instead. The two micro scythes he had forged at fifteen were incorporated into the armor, almost entirely hidden, but were easily accessed for him in nearly any circumstance. Ragnheidr favored close combat, but the weapons had thin, high tensile cords attached to the hilts and he could clip them into his bracers for thrown weapon use, the weapons would spin, and he could control the strike with a simple flick of his wrists, his mother had seen to that.
He thought back to his mother with a grimace and sighed. He pushed as much thought of Hel out of his mind and returned to the task at hand. His eyes scanned the courtyard and saw traces of aesthetic nature supplementation. He frowned thoughtfully and pulled the hood of his garments back, considering them for a moment as he noticed not one, but two students within the "Forested" area of the courtyard. He moved purposefully towards them.

"Should I introduce myself to them now..? Or perhaps wait until after the entrance ceremonies...if there are to be any... What have you gotten me into father..." He thought to himself, releasing a sigh of slight frustration.

Ragnheidr paused when he was roughly ten feet away and called out, "Ah... Hello, I am... Ragnheidr, Son of Anubis of Duat and Hel of Helheim. When... is the entrance... ceremony?" He asked, almost losing his nerve to even speak.
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Aero opened his eyes at the mention of the person he was to be roomed with for his stay here. He jumped down doing a flip and grabbed his stuff in mid air landing before his roommate "I'm aero your roommate" he unfolded his bed mat folded his wings and laid down in the grass without saying another word although he didn't trust this new person he didn't think rooming with him would be so bad. Aero held his sword in his arms and closed his eyes falling into a light sleep, a practice he was very familiar with since the war started. He looked like a sleeping warrior angel, as if if anyone woke him from his slumber he wouldn't hesitate to cut them down. But he wouldn't aside from not trusting them and not being fond of being woken up he has no problem with them no matter their parents. They are not their parents they made their own decisions on who they were.

[/QUOTE]
Valerie sighed at aeros brisk nature and replied to the other males question, "My name is Valerie. I am the daughter of Odin. The entrance ceremony starts in about an hour. Until than, they want everyone to stay within this courtyard and not wander off. And yes, before you ask, I guess we would technically be cousins or whatever since Loki is my fathers "blood brother". To bad he turned out to be a not so nice person."

Nylana said:
Valerie sighed at aeros brisk nature and replied to the other males question, "My name is Valerie. I am the daughter of Odin. The entrance ceremony starts in about an hour. Until than, they want everyone to stay within this courtyard and not wander off. And yes, before you ask, I guess we would technically be cousins or whatever since Loki is my fathers "blood brother". To bad he turned out to be a not so nice person."
Aero sat up looking around considering the cerimony starts in an hour he decided to stay awake. "Odin huh? Your dad doesn't like mine very well does he? I'm chaos's son by the way" he replied to the girl he was slightly asleep so he didn't catch her name. He sat crosslegged with his sword across his lap looking over at her.

Raven walked in with her sword in its sheath and her shield on her back. She swiftly scanned the courtyard and took note of the small group of people under the lone oak tree. She went to the tree and climbed up onto the lowest tree branch. She blatantly ignored the small knot of students. She was to busy scoping out who would be a benefit and who would be a burden to talk to as well as how best to protect herself if she was suddenly snuck up on. Being the daughter of two war gods this was completely normal for her.

Valerie glanced at him, "No, I guess they don't get along very well. But, that doesn't mean that we wont. As the children of the gods we must put aside iur parents rivalries and make our own paths. Just so you know, my name is Valerie. I highly doubt you actually caught it the first time." She sighed softly as her two ravens came and perched on her shoulders.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Aero sat up looking around considering the cerimony starts in an hour he decided to stay awake. "Odin huh? Your dad doesn't like mine very well does he? I'm chaos's son by the way" he replied to the girl he was slightly asleep so he didn't catch her name. He sat crosslegged with his sword across his lap looking over at her.

[/QUOTE]

Nylana said:
Valerie glanced at him, "No, I guess they don't get along very well. But, that doesn't mean that we wont. As the children of the gods we must put aside iur parents rivalries and make our own paths. Just so you know, my name is Valerie. I highly doubt you actually caught it the first time." She sighed softly as her two ravens came and perched on her shoulders.
"Ah...like I said before to him my name is aero" he stood up gathering his things as the ceremony was soon to start he opened his wings and flew off to the very top of the tree to get a better look at the area and the building(s) he would fly higher but was afraid of getting in trouble for doing so

Valerie looked at Ragnheidr and smiled, " Like I said, the ceremony is soon." She glanced around and saw a girl sitting not far away. She wasn't sure if she should go over to her or not.

Kanos walked steadily towards the main building, entering a grassy and lightly wooded courtyard with a few students. Those from Roman and Greek pantheons were easily recognizable to him, but a few students had no trace of any gods he knew. 'Hmm. This should be informative. ' he thought as he glances at a young woman, relaxing under a tree. He approaches the two students talking to eachother. Before waiting for a pause to likely interrupt, he introduces himself. "Hi. Vulcan and Venus's kid. How's it going?" Despite his interests and intellect, his speech was direct and quite 'common'.

@Nylana @ashel darkwing @Am2aM

Katherina looked around the school yard with a smile "this is my first time at school i hope I make some friends" she thought to her self readjusting the bag on her shoulder. walking in she seen a few boys which made her a little shy maybe "If i stand here for a moment someone will come up and say hi" she wasn't really sure how this friend thing worked , but she was determined to at least make one friend. she was curious about some of them that looked like they were from different gods then she was "I should go talk to someone" the thought though never moved. her smile had disappeared as she debated what to do now that she is surrounded by people her age.

Kanos glances behind him before turning around and stepping aside from the two. He waves to the girl in blue with a slight smile then tediously fixes his tool belt, feeling awkward and wanting to out his gaze elsewhere. 'Never let anyone stand behind you.' A good lesson, though a paranoid one.

@Srion Receno

She she smiled with a slight blush as she waved back shyly at the boy. "maybe I should say hi..." she thought trying to will her self to move. "why is this so hard!" she took a hesitate step to him "maybe he dose not want to be my friend....but he smiled at me."

@Guts

His eyes glance towards her when she steps once. A pair of pliers he was adjusting fumble out of their pocket and into the grass. He hastily crouches to grab them, standing up abruptly to put them back in place. Though his mother taught him all the charm he could have, he never really spoke to anyone. He sighs before taking a few steps towards her. "H-hey.. I'm Kanos, Vulcan and Venus's son." That was his awkward greeting for the day. Was it weird to just spout your lineage like that?

@Srion Receno

Kathreina giggled as she watched as he dropped some of his tools then walked to her, "he is coming over to me " the she thought excitingly. she smiled at him as he introduced himself, " hi im the daughter of Neptune!" she said in a happy tone holing out her hand like her father told her to do when meeting people. she did have a problem with hugging people when she met them and it was hard not to. she always greeted her father like that so she thought it was alright until he father got on to her about hugging random strangers.

@Guts

Kanos extends his hand which shakes at first before grasping hers gently. His skin was hot and slightly dry, feeling somewhat like a stone on the beach. He got hotter than most when nervous, being attuned with fire. "My dad used to live in the sea!" He says eagerly, trying to establish a connection. "But I'm terrified of it.." He let's out a light chuckle. He sits down before deciding to ask her about herself; his mother's tips on conversation beginning more clear to him. "So um. What do you like to do? Like for fun."

@Srion Receno

she looked at her hand she was only use to soft cool hands but it felt nice, she smiled at him agen as he talked "mine still dose" she said trying to be funny. though hearing her say it out loud she sounding ridicules "ugh i sounded stupid" she thought sitting down next to him. "well..." she thought for a bit "I like to sing and collect shells" she said pulling out a little white shell from her bag to show him "this is one of my favorites". "what about you.....if you don't mind me asking that is" she gave him a shy smile as she played with the shell in her hands.

He laughs at her joke, probably a little harder than normal with an abrupt 'd'ha!'. He covers his mouth, hoping she didn't think he was patronizing her. It genuinely caught him off guard and made him feel a bit relieved. "Anything to do with crafting really. Making weapons of fun but what I really like.. Is stuff like this." He pulls out a brass sphere, layered with fins and cogs. He gently clicks a lever and a button that lay smoothly across is surface before setting it on the ground. A small, slow pumping sound starts up before reaching a steady speed and suddenly, a few fins sorting upwards, forming a whirring propeller. The ball begins to hover around, giving off puffs of steam as various clanks and tics signal the processing of data. A small lens fixes it's gaze on her as it circles around her. The little drone then returns to its masters shoulder and begins ticking in a rhythmic code, whispering information in his ear. Talking to her while it does so "see, this little guy can tell me lots of details about different animals, environments- Don't tell me that!" He blushes before turning the machine off and putting it back in his bag. "Anyway.. I hope to learn about more than just 'instruments of war' this year. And I've decided to try flying.. Heh." He winces as he imagines a tiny anvil thudding hard into the dirt.

@Srion Receno

(Sorry for the book lol)

she smiled hearing him laugh it helped her nerves and she relaxed . she listened to him as he talked and take out a sphere "wow that is amazing!" she said watching it go around her and as it started to whisper things to him. hearing him shout then blush made her blush " I wonder what it told him" she thought thinking of everything embarrassing she has done". she nodded understanding wanting to try something different "im doing things with weapons for my father he thinks im to gentle" she gave him a small.

she giggled then leaned back and looked at the sky wile he ate she thought it was rode to stare at someone wile they eat. she looked at him as he asked her a question " well i have my short sword" she said touching her ear ring "but i also like daggers". she thought for a bit "hmm I would have to say any of them really but I really like the older songs, and ones that involve the water...what about you?" she put her shell back.

@Guts

He laughs a little at himself "oh no, no. I don't sing. But as for weapons.. I suppose a heavy crossbow. Or a small cannon.." He dreams up a tiny cannon "yeah.. That'd be neat." He looks down at the box of hot food, slowly cooling. In 10 minutes it will be cool enough for someone else to eat. "So um.. You mind singing something? If you feel like it." His face is deep red as he finishes talking. He had only ever heard his mother sing. A girl singing to him seemed more interesting/intimate than it would to someone who actually had a social life, but it felt rude not to ask about her craft.

@Srion Receno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back