Elvira:: A New Domain

This is my first attempt at roleplaying on this website so if there are any problems with my character form please feel free to inform me

Alright well welcome onto rpnation then. Your character form was good btw. Oh and I have posted the first reply...it's a LITTLE lengthy though...I normally open up with a strong first reply, but I don't expect anyone to be typing out as much as I did unless you want to.

I have a question~ In which country will this roleplay take place? We should at least state one. ^u^

Like maybe Japan? Or somewhere else? Probably in the United States.

What is the Elvira currency called again?
The main currency is called Serbans. :)

In which country will this roleplay take place?
I'm assuming you mean in "reality" right? Well since our characters all seem to be speaking English I'd say anywhere from Great Britain to the United States.

All right~ Before I decide which country my character is in, what's your character's location? I'm just a little curious. eu e

Hey guys, so I have been trying to get more people to review characters in the character gallery because I noticed that hardly any of the characters are getting reviews. Anyways, I think the character gallery could be great place to get constructive criticism and encouragement so I was wondering if you guys could review some characters that haven't been reviewed yet and maybe encourage people to do the same to help out. :)

I can sense some romance stirring in the hearts of Kiska and Scarlettia...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! ou o Although for now, Scar's too dense to even notice. c:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back