Ello ~

Androgynous

don't touch my pom-pom, kupo.
Welp, I'm a newbie here, but a longtime roleplayer. Been RPing on forums and a few MMOs since I was... 11, I believe? So you already get that it's a favorite hobby of mine. Either way, I hope that I can into some very creative roleplay here. I brought coffee if anyone needs it.

Hello @Androgynous,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and New User Restrictions.

If you're looking for people to roleplay with, you can check out the One x One Recruitment and Roleplay Recruitment forums. When you're ready to begin your roleplay, you can create one x one here, and any group roleplays here.

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates, FAQ or Questions & Information forums. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have as well. :)

Happy roleplaying!

I appreciate the welcome and the information provided. Since this site is quite vast, it's nice to know where and when to start off on things. (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back