'Ello?

Ambiloquous

Graphic Fanatic
Roleplay Type(s)
Do I just post an intro?

Um. Hello! I'm Minutiae, I guess! I'm new here and I've never roleplayed before! Yay!

Okay, now I am back with the knowledge to introduce myself by lurking around other intro threads. Shush.

I like reading and eating. (They rhyme.) I like graphic design and all things fine. Uhh... I have a fondness for cats and cool hats? Loving sweets 'cause they're such a treat. Bright oranges, mellow yellows and monochrome fellows! Je ne sais pas.

Last edited:
Hey, welcome, i'm sure you'll find some great friends to help you throughout your first year RPing. Good luck!

Do I just post an intro?

Um. Hello! I'm Minutiae, I guess! I'm new here and I've never roleplayed before! Yay!

Okay, now I am back with the knowledge to introduce myself by lurking around other intro threads. Shush.

I like reading and eating. (They rhyme.) I like graphic design and all things fine. Uhh... I have a fondness for cats and cool hats? Loving sweets 'cause they're such a treat. Bright oranges, mellow yellows and monochrome fellows! Je ne sais pas.
Hey there!! Welcome to RPNation. (:
I'm open to chatting and starting a rp if you're looking for people still. Haha. I'd love to help you start a rp and get the feel for it.
Just know I'm here if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back