Ello new here and can't wait to Rp with you all! ^^

ShadowFurryTheFurry

Furry Animator/Illustrator And Thrax Lover ^^
Ello ShadowFurry here,
So I am a big fan of roleplays so I was curios to see if there is anybody else that likes my style of role play and curios to learn your favorite types! So my style of roleplay genre is either Oc X Cannon,Dark romance,romance,violence or gore,and lemon! I am very laid back and really don't have a problem with certain types of rps but if I am allowed to use a oc I kinda don't like having my oc alternate and stuff. Well I hope to rp soon with you all! Also oh before I go there is one rp I really want to do if anyone wants to, I like to do an Osmosis Jones rp with my oc! I did make an Oc X Cannon character (Thrax) I'll put a quick bio of her and my drawing of her! ^^
Name: Plague, (Black death)

Height:8ft tall

Length:10ft long (her snake torso/body)

Allies:Thax,The flu virus,chicken pox

Enemies: Osmosis, Any medicine and vaccines

Friends:Influenza A and B,Thrax

Species:Virus hybrid (She is a mixture of the 3 types of plague)

Powers/Abilities:She can stretch her body and make herself twice her size in height (taller then that already)and when strong enough make things die around her (she has a limited time of 5 minutes with that one) and she can claw/stab things and making purple lines appears causing similar deaths like Thrax can but not fire and more withering like

Equipment:she wears a suit and Carrys a staff she uses as a weapon. She can also take the chains off her buttons and use them as a weapon as well.

Family: Her father died when she was 12 But her mother was the plague virus and her father was unknown

Love interest:Thrax (The Red death) (or whatever ya want to I'm very laid back with rp so all depends on what goes on and your style rp)

Personality: Plague can be a mix of emotions she can sometimes be known to goof off and take nothing serious and purposely annoy others but then on other hand be serious and follow orders. If someone close is getting hurt she will do all she can to stop a plan, especially for Thraxs safety sometimes. She can when wanting to be flirty but rarely. She is lazy during day but at night she goes out and is a wild hunter and partyier! She is like the virus pet in the gang she may get on viruses nerves but something in her always is making other viruses caring and looking out for her and liking her so they watch out and make sure she is safe. Sadly to her being royal and strong she sometimes gets kidnap easily either other viruses try to sell her for money or force a relationship to try mix breed viruses and use her DNA to make a new generation of viruses even more powerful.

View attachment Plagues redesign.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back