'Ello lovelies!

Starry Night Smol

Tiny adventure bean
Howdy!

The name is Starry Night Smol, but feel free to call me Star or Nightie :> I'm new to this site, but not to roleplaying, been rp-ing around other places for a little over 10 years. I love to do fantasy/medieval rps, modern slice of life, action, and a few fandom rps!

Outside of Rp-ing, I play the violin, the ukulele, sing, draw, and play games (both tabletop and video games!)

Pleasure to meet all of you and I look forward to my time here.

Thanks~!

-- Nightie

hey, i'm cenn; i'm a new-to-site rp veteran as well. we've rped a bunch of the same genres, though i think trying everything out once comes with the territory of rping that long, haha. did you draw your profile pic? it looks nice. anyway, welcome to the site nightie x

prophesier prophesier thanks! Yep, drew it myself! I have lots of other arts in the creativity forum if you wanna take a gander!

TouchToneTelephone TouchToneTelephone hallo hallo! Yiss, been doing a lot of settlers of catan lately and my roomates and i are actually fixing to start up a d&d 5e game! It'll be interesting, since none of us have played before but me and my other roomate have litsened to d&d podcasts quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back