Elliya Auxillius

Abdel featherfall

Speed Demon
Name: Elliya Auxillius.

Date of Birth: Year 0071

Home Planet: Saturn

Sex/Gender: Female

:image.jpg

Faction: Outer Sphere League ( Four Horseman "Pestilence Support")

Personality: She has a quick wit and a contagious laugh it's hard to get this pilot down. She's fierce on the battlefield. The complete opposite of her usual cheerful self on the ground. She is Extreamly protective of those she cares about and fights along side. Expect a few crude jokes at inappropriate times.

Biography: Elliya has always been good with machines even back When her and her mother were living hand to mouth she helped ease the burden by fixing things for those that needed it exchange for food or money. Things needing fixing in the slums of Saturn was a never ending job that was always in demand. When she was of Age she was recruited by the OSL as a mechanic and In a few short years she'd made a name for herself as one of the best Mechanics on the station.  While she was never very good in actual boots on the ground combat due to her small stature she made up for it by Excelling in MS pilot courses.

During a training run however she ran into a downed Test Type Throne that had been sitting, weathered and beaten for who knows how long, she decided then that she would bring it back and it would become her new pet project. It took roughly four years of constant work and modifications but she had it up and running with a new chassis and everything. It was a beast meant to rival even modern Thrones In maneuverability and speed. Her work on getting what was considered a scrap pile up and running was what caught the attention of the Four horsemen. So she took their offer and joined up taking advantage of their specialized parts to further upgrade and customize her own personal Throne. Shortly there after she became a wingman to Pestilence.

MOBILE SUIT: THE AIOLOS

Mobile Suit

Model Name: Throne: Late Test Type (AKA the Aiolos)

Manufacturer: Dis Heavy Industries

Weight:

Height: 18.5m

Appearance:image.jpg

Armament:

x1 120mm beam rifle, 

x1 beam saber, 

x1 claw hook, 

x2 Forarm mounted 60mm Anti armor cannon.( one on each arm. The barrels never extend past the wrist joint allowing full range of motion in Melee combat)

1x Trajectory tracking software. ( uses visual cues from enemy movement and weapon placement to calculate and predict the most likely trajectories of fire. Has a 75% success rate useless in Close melee combat.)

1x Flares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm... That prediction software seems a little broken and we do have an equivilent in the lore tab. The Akashic System is an MS system that predicts enemy movement and pumps the info directly into the pilot's head. 

The Akashic System is this AU's version of the Zero System from Wing or the EXAM system from UC. Basically the wonky "Newtype" ability in the form of a neural interface.

Actually I'm fine with the targetting sytem as its effectiveness is limited to melee combat. Though this could be a much more dated or rustic version of what the Akashic System could do. And it would be interesting later on to watch this guy go to toe with someone equipped with the Akashic system and get straight up bodied.

Actually I'm fine with the targetting sytem as its effectiveness is limited to melee combat. Though this could be a much more dated or rustic version of what the Akashic System could do. And it would be interesting later on to watch this guy go to toe with someone equipped with the Akashic system and get straight up bodied.

Well this is true too.

Well this is true too.

The targeting system is simply supposed to help evasion in order to get closer  it's meant for help in evasion of ranged fire. It has no practical application in melee combat as there's no gun barrel to track. It simply shows possible projectile trajectories. Think of it as putting a large visible laser on the end of your gun so that everybody can see exactly where it's pointing.

The targeting system is simply supposed to help evasion in order to get closer  it's meant forehead in evasion of ranged fire. It has no practical application in melee combat as there's no gun barrel to track.

Ah. Well then you might want to change the name of your Throne. Maybe call it the EMS-67A Throne Elijah Custom Use or something. Also maybe give it a different paint job to make it stand out. Or you could keep the old paintjob to make infiltration a little easier. 

Ah. Well then you might want to change the name of your Throne. Maybe call it the EMS-67A Throne Elijah Custom Use or something. Also maybe give it a different paint job to make it stand out. Or you could keep the old paintjob to make infiltration a little easier. 

Oh I'm not done with it I'll be changing the name and the chassis will look different but it'll still be a throne at heart. Like putting a new body on a car. Same car different aesthetic.

Oh I'm not done with it I'll be changing the name and the chassis will look different but it'll still be a throne at heart. Like putting a new body on a car. Same car different aesthetic.

Ooooooo! Much better then! As long as you don't call it something like the Ryusei-Go or something, we're cool!

I'm gonna call it the "Hokage Dattebayo" ( kidding)

*Removes Abdel from the Roleplay* 

P.S Just kidding~ Welp, I'll leave you to work on it! 

Dude but that was the coolest name out of all of the MS's. Way better than Barbatos, Gusion, Flauros, Vidar, Graze, Shiden, and other edgy names.

Oh it is. But calling a Gundam Frame the "Ryusei-Go III" is kinda pushing it. 

Let me know how much of the Bio falls within what lore you have established and what needs changed.

@TPBx

Hm.... 4 years eh.... Well I would guess that she came upon a Throne Test Type then. That's the thing, I keep on reminding myself to put down the year that the MSes entered use but I keep forgetting. 

BRB. Gonna update the MS identification guide. 

Hm.... 4 years eh.... Well I would guess that she came upon a Throne Test Type then. That's the thing, I keep on reminding myself to put down the year that the MSes entered use but I keep forgetting. 

BRB. Gonna update the MS identification guide. 

A late test type would leave more room for her modifications so it works.

No we all know that childhood friend never wins in the end.

Hey now. Hayato married Fraw in the end and they were childhood friends. 

I mean sure Hayato died in the end and Amuro was too unstable to have a meaningful relationship at that time but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back