Elizabeth Smith

SentinelSevn

Professional Coffee Addict
SmithE has signed on

"Oh hello SmitE, I'm so glad you came. Let's begin the interview. What's your real name? First and last please." 

"Real name, huh? So no usernames for the game? Darn, and I was hoping to make use of the pun in my username too. Elizabeth Smith, or Liz for short." (SmithE, or smithy, relates to her choice occupation of being a blacksmith or metalworker for most RPG games)

"Ah, I see, okay how old are you?"

"18. So legal, but way way out of your league perv. Don't understand why you need this."

"Hmm...This is more personal but what's your sexuality?"

"What?"

"It's like you're begging to be reported now."

"Guys, anything else is unnatural" (Homophobe and heterosexual)

"Are you a man or woman?"

"I hate bots, but the game seems interesting. Female."

"What do you look like? You can send a picture of describe yourself, though an image will help me more."

"Whoever you are, this is borderline internet harassment. I hope you know that."

"I'm 5'7 and 135lbs. I'm a brunette, with blue eyes. Getting off on it yet?"

"My hair is usually pulled back into a ponytail so it doesn't get in the way, but when I let it down it reaches my lower back. I'm a bit slimmer than my classmates, I blame that on volleyball and soccer. But I guess avoiding the fact that I've got a curvier figure would only make it harder for you imagine. Gosh, this better be used to make a custom character based off me and not just to get you all hot and bothered."

"I'm white, so not a real good fighter. I have light freckling on my nose and cheeks, and those are the only natural blemishes I have."

"What's your occupation?"

"I'm a recent high school graduate, so currently unemployed. I did get accepted into a few universities on sports scholarships, so I guess you could consider me an athlete?"

"How would you describe your personality?"

"I'm horrible at this. Rude, I suppose. And a sore loser. But I'll get a job done when asked. I don't know, I guess you'll just have to learn in-game." (She has quite the attitude, which is why she won't quite give away too much about herself. She isn't one to gloat, but also too egotistical to talk bad about herself.)

"How tall are you? How much do you weigh?"

"Didn't this go under my description? 5'7 and 135lbs, keep that in mind."

"What's your favorite color?"

"I thought this stopped being relevant in elementary school.."

"If I had to go with anything, it would be purple."

"What type of person interests you romantically?"

"A guy, of course. Hopefully one that doesn't look like I physically settled for something less. Or a less likely scenario, I don't want someone who completely outshines me and would easily be distracting towards other females. He can't be a twig. Or a complete meathead. A personality would be nice, but I wouldn't exactly keep him to talk 24/7. Maybe someone a little bit crazier, at least they wouldn't be boring."

"This question can be skipped, but it's most essential to my study so I'd prefer an honest answer. Know that you're in a safe place here with me, no one else will ever have to know. Do you have any physical/mental disabilities? Any traumas?"

"I've got a bad string of relationship issues. Like, commitment is an absolute deal breaker for me. People are just so needy for attention, I do not have the time or devotion to make sure you can take care of yourselves. I would much rather sit in front of computer and work away on creating perfection."

"What gaming genre do you prefer to play when feeding your addiction?"

"RPGs mainly. Anything with the simple mechanics of creating your own tools and weapons to your own design. So I'm a collectionist, I guess you could say."

"Share some of your history with me."

"I was born, I was raised, and now I am here."

"Your strengths?"

"Got a heavy endurance pool to use up, so I last a bit longer than everyone else. Always told I've got too sharp of a tongue, and that it'd cut me back someday."

"Your fears and weaknesses?"

"I don't have any tangible fears, as far as I can think of. Weaknesses? Maybe boredom, I don't know. Figure it out, I thought you were supposed to know about us already."

"What role do you play in your games?"

"Support? I usually create weapons, sell em to other players, and profit. Who needs to risk their lives and risk losing loot when you die when you can stay safe, and make money off other people?"

"What do you hope to gain by participating in my game?"

"I just wanted to try out a new game. I didn't think it was a full on interview just to qualify."

"Is there anything I missed?"

"Yeah, who are you?"

SmithE signed out

"Damn, this took longer than it was supposed to." The brunette hissed out. She had both her hands resting on the keyboard to type out her responses in a single session, but they quickly flew forward so her left hand rested on the WASD keys and her right hand onto the high-spec mouse that had lain unmoving on her desk. The setup itself was impressive, three monitors in a trifold display, the left screen with a forum on some online RPG that was blasted with constant messages from other gamers, the center with a seperate game pulled up, and the right with the chat room she had used to answer the questions.

She flicked her head to the right, her longer bangs that often hung in front of her face flying back and resting along her hairline. Her sleek, chestnut brown hair was pulled back into a purple hair-tie towards the back-center of her head. A wireless headset hooked over her right ear, with a flex-neck microphone reaching over her right cheek. "Chill dude, I still have the titanium sword you reserved on cooldown. It'll be ready in the hour, as long as you have the agreed amount of gold." There was a light chatter from the other side of the headset, and her face curled into an angry scowl. "What do you mean, you were ambushed outside the damn city walls?" Liz growled out towards the screen, beginning to lean closer to the screen. "Ugh, never working for randos ever again. So unreliable and careless, without consideration." The cursor on the screen shifted to the far right, where a chatroom was closed with whoever was on the receiving end of the headset.

The gamer stood up from her seat, uncrossing her legs from her previously criss-crossed position on top of the wheeled chair. Her legs up to the upper-middle section of her thighs were exposed, her denim shorts doing little to hide herself in the safety of her apartment bedroom. Her midriff also exposed, she wore a grey high-cut crop top that snugly hugged right along the top of her stomach and was hung by two straps to her shoulders. She quickly grabbed ahold of a spare navy blue hoodie that hung on the back of her seat, slipping it over her head to cover her upper torso. 

"Bri! Do you have dinner ready?!" She called out to her roommate, head tilting slightly to face the door in the corner of her room. That slight tilt in her head managed to give her a glimpse subtle movement in the corner of her eye. Before fully turning to face whatever was in her room, her vision went dark, and an eerie silence pierced the apartment.

K, completely BSed this CS. But hope that'll suffice as a female. 

BTW, I know you said one character, so I'm locking down Ace with the details on his CS.

K, completely BSed this CS. But hope that'll suffice as a female. 

BTW, I know you said one character, so I'm locking down Ace with the details on his CS.

I appreciate the thought but you don't have to make this character if you'd rather not. I want my players to have fun with their character and the other players. As I've said I don't mind making adjustments. ^.^ but yes thank you whichever character you prefer is fine.

I appreciate the thought but you don't have to make this character if you'd rather not. I want my players to have fun with their character and the other players. As I've said I don't mind making adjustments. ^.^ but yes thank you whichever character you prefer is fine.

Don't worry about it, I'll have fun! Besides, it won't be a very bad experience for me. I've had trouble in the past with making all my character's unique, so changing it up this way would give me a new boundary for practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back