• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elite Guild

Proper Brit

Le stage
Hey there! Names Alvin. So, wanna be a part of the Elite Guild? It's a sorta criminally kinda illegal group, but hey! We all do stuff like that. Anyway, interested in joining? I'll pay quite a lot. Oh here's some info about me and some of my applicants. The interview is soon!

Elite Guild: Characters

Now, I have a little chat room for other applicants and myself. Feel free to ask me about the Guild!

Elite Guild: OOC

Also, there's some info on the area. Check it out, and add somethin' if you need to.

Elite Guild: Lore

That's about it! Oh, here are a few rules.

1. All players can interact with all pcs. Here is an example. (Alvin walked up to a barmaid. She said "Hi!") Like that.

2. Don't do something to pcs unless you ask then in OOC to do something.

3. Have fun!

That'll be all. I'll start on the first post now. :)

Everyone knew where they had to go. A back alley in the city. They were all doing their own thing, realizing that they were all scheduled to be there in 5 minutes.

(This is an opportunity for the others to learn about you.)

Que jumped from rooftop to rooftop, scanning the city for the back alley agreed upon. He'd only been told a street name and a direction, and that was 3 days ago, but Que still knew exactly where to go and how to get there. He jumped again, letting himself feel free as he flew through the air high above Oris. He touched down on a flat, and wondered what people would think if they looked up and saw him. Que spotted the back alley, and casually walked over to it. He was about half an hour early, so he sat down. Then, he waited.

Character: Alvin Interacting with: Que ( Rhymar Rhymar ) Location: Shady Alley

Que's patience was indeed rewarding, as after waiting for twenty minutes, a figure approached him from the distance. Que wouldn't recognize this figure, and it wouldn't recognize Que, but the figure could tell what Que wanted. This particular figure could be discerned as a man, dressed in a colorful yet formal suit. Attached to his back was a large blade, probably about the size of the man. And his pistol was held in his left hand. He held it to his side, casually walking. He stopped. He took a moment to examine Que, before continuing. He was ten feet away from Que, unmoving. Que would be able to discern facial features by now, and expression. His expression was dim. Then, it turned to a smile, and a stretched arm. "Alvin. You?"

Lily was rushing off of the subway. There was loads of people there and she didn't know where to go. But she found her way around the streets and appeared in the alley...little did she know that it was the wrong alley. No one was standing there and she was confused. Her katana that was slung on her shoulder was shining like a diamond. She then realized that she was in the wrong alley and ran across the street to a different one, where she saw two figures standing there in front of each other.

Most people would feel unsettled if a man with a particularly large sword approached them, casually holding a pistol in their hand. But Que wasn't, as there was not many things that could cause Que to feel unsettled or scared. He'd been waiting for 10 minutes before he spotted the figure, about 100 feet away, though the figure, of course, didn't see him. He dropped down from the rooftop and landed in the alley. Around 10 minutes later, the figure had made his way around the city to the alley. He knew exactly where he was going. Organised. The figure stopped, observed him. Que didn't observe the figure, however, as Que already knew everything about him. Not many people knew that sniper scopes did more than helping you shoot people. The figure greeted him with a short and simple "Alvin. You?".
"I prefer to keep my name to myself for reasons I prefer not to share, but you can call me Que. It is the alias I like to go by."

Alvin looked at the man, who pronounced himself as Que. He sighed quietly. "Well. Hello there, Que!" He said, waving and grinning like a child. Alvin put the gun in his back pocket, putting his hands in his front ones. "Let me guess. You're here for work. I'm the one who sent you here." Alvin said to him. "Alright. We have an interview to get started on." He said, taking out a notebook. He wrote a little bit, before asking his first question. "So, hi. Now first, I want to know your combat qualifications. We're running some pretty risky stuff."

Character: Que Interacting with: Alvin ( Proper Brit Proper Brit ) Location: Shady Alley
The man, Alvin, told him that an interview was due for his work.
"So, hi. Now first, I want to know your combat qualifications. We're running some pretty risky stuff." Alvin said to him. Que liked to be thorough, and wasn't easily decieved.
"First of all, how do I know that you're the one that called me here? I'm sorry if I appear rude, but I don't like to be tricked. I prefer to make sure." Que replied.

"First of all, how do I know that you're the one that called me here? I'm sorry if I appear rude, but I don't like to be tricked. I prefer to make sure." Alvin was thrown off by this. However, he was not negatively affected. In fact, Alvin liked this, grinning and giggling a little.
"Very decisive of you, Que. But yea. I sent you here. Here's some proof, in case you didn't see the other poster." Alvin took out a sheet of paper.
Hey there, friends! So, you're interested. Nice. However, you need to know me first. A picture of Alvin was displayed, giving a cheesy thumbs up. Now, Elite Guild is serious business. Do you have the qualifications? Meet here! It said, a map displaying the very alleyway that they were in.
"Believe me now?"

Theo was aware that he was slightly late to the location marked in an alley in the city. It wasn't as though he cared at all though. He still kept his very slow and casual walk there, in no rush to make it. Eventually he made it to the very end of the alley and looked in to the darkness at the end, making out two figures close to each other. His boots stomped against the ground as he walked to them. Staring at the two intensely, he a feeling of suspicion that hung in the air towards the two.

Character: Que Interacting with: Alvin ( Proper Brit Proper Brit ) Location: Shady Alley
Alvin grinned slightly and let out a short giggle. "Very decisive of you, Que. But yea. I sent you here. Here's some proof, in case you didn't see the other poster." Alvin reached into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled sheet of paper. It was a cheesy advertisement for "Elite Guild" as it was called. On it was indeed a picture of Alvin.
"I see..." mumbled Que. He briefly forgot about the meeting and focused. There were quiet footsteps behind him, and a figure in the distance. This particular figure had been there for the entire "interview" so far and hadn't moved an inch. They also seemed greatly occupied in watching us, which isn't much in itself, but Que and Alvin were in a very hidden alley. Both the figure and the footsteps were here for the same reason as him. He didn't mention it to Alvin, though, as he didn't want him to get suspicious of him already!

"I see..." Que mumbled, seeming to be a little upset about being proved wrong. He briefly looked behind him, before turning to Alvin again. Alvin proceeded to write something down in the notebook, saying it out loud as he wrote, yet quietly and to himself. "Decisive and cautious." Alvin looked back up to Que. "Alright, now. If I may ask again, what are your combat qualifications?" He said, tapping the pen on the paper.

"Alright, now. If I may ask again, what are your combat qualifications?" asked Alvin for the second time. Combat Qualification? What on earth is a Combat Qualification? Do you get qualified for killing people?
"Uh, um... ah...." he stuttered. Alvin looked at him with a confused expression.
"Oh, uh, nothing, I was just uh.... Thinking about something that.... someone said to me earlier..... it was part of a poem, you see, a poem with a deep meaning and I'm still trying to understand it! Yes, that's it!" Que said hastily, doubting that Alvin actually believed a single word he said.
"I am a self-proclaimed top class sniper." Que motioned to his rifle.
"I used to be a mercenary for hire," he said, then he lowered his voice, "I know you might not believe me, but I was responsible for the assassination of Kraid, if you know who that is," Que continued, aware that the footsteps may well have been in earshot of that.

"I am a self-proclaimed top class sniper. I used to be a mercenary for hire," he said, then he lowered his voice. I know you might not believe me, but I was responsible for the assassination of Kraid, if you know who that is." He said, bragging. Alvin crossed his arms, looking at him in amazement. Wasn't he that really important guy on the news?
"Wait. Kraid? I've not heard much, but his assassination was everywhere on the news! Apparently, there was no trace of a single wound. Seriously?" Alvin's eyes widened, swiftly writing something down on his notebook.

"Wait. Kraid? I've not heard much, but his assassination was everywhere on the news! Apparently, there was no trace of a single wound. Seriously?" Alvin's eyes widened, and then he quickly scribbled something in his notebook. Alvin believed him without even questioning him. Alvin is easily deceived. Que wasn't lying, of course, he just wanted an excuse to brag more. He sighed.
"Yup, that was me. What's the next question?" he said, trying his best to sound like the assassination was nothing and he wasn't bothered. Although, of course, he was.

"Yup, that was me. What's the next question?" Que said to him, almost looking like it was just a tiny thing to kill someone that important. Alvin stuttered a little, trying to gather his words. If he hired this guy, for only just above average wage, he would be rolling in it!
"Erm... yea! Question two, how well do you get along with other people? I heard it's more than just you coming, you're just early."
He said, eagerly ready to continue writing.

"Erm... yea! Question two, how well do you get along with other people? I heard it's more than just you coming, you're just early." Alvin asked him.
"How well do I get on with other people? Well, as I said before, I used to be a mercenary for hire and I worked alone. But that was only because most other people are clumsy, so it's actually harder to work with someone than on my own. When I was a child and went to school, I was part of the "losers club" so I guess I'm not exactly "cool" or "popular", but I managed to get along well enough with the other "losers" so... I'd say it was a win." he said. Que then realized he had forgotten to breathe during his entire answer, and he gasped for air, and took a deep breath. He then shamefully looked back at Alvin, wearing an embarrassed expression.

"How well do I get on with other people? Well, as I said before, I used to be a mercenary for hire and I worked alone. But that was only because most other people are clumsy, so it's actually harder to work with someone than on my own. When I was a child and went to school, I was part of the "losers club" so I guess I'm not exactly "cool" or "popular", but I managed to get along well enough with the other "losers" so... I'd say it was a win." he said. Que then suddenly scrambled for air, looking up at Alvin in shame. Alvin giggled a little, writing something down again, still talking to Que.
"Well enough, I see. Right, question three!" He said, holding up three fingers. "This is a bit of situational trivia. Say if two opponents with katanas both ran to you, about 30 feet away. How do you beat them?"

"This is a bit of situational trivia. Say if two opponents with katanas both ran to you, about 30 feet away. How do you beat them?" Alvin asked him.
"Well, that is quite simple. I would take out one quickly before they reached me, fake a stupid mistake so the other guy takes a slash, block it with my rifle and smack him round the head with it. There, easy." Que replied, smug.

Que answered extremely quickly, almost seeming to improvise as he went along. "Well, that is quite simple. I would take out one quickly before they reached me, fake a stupid mistake so the other guy takes a slash, block it with my rifle and smack him round the head with it. There, easy." Que looked at Alvin with a smug expression. Alvin continued writing.
"Alright, interesting. Now, this is the last one." Alvin said. He put his notebook in his pocket, and pulled something out. "I think this ammo'll fit in your sniper. It's air-soft." He said, lightly throwing the ammo pack to Que.

"Alright, interesting. Now, this is the last one. I think this ammo'll fit in your sniper. It's air-soft." Alvin said, chucking the ammo pack to Que. But Que didn't catch it, he just let it fall to his feet.
"I'm sorry, but I fail to see how this is a question." he said, puzzled.

Last edited:

"I'm sorry, but I fail to see how this is a question." he said, puzzled, letting the ammo fall to his feet. Alvin laughed a little, getting out his pistol. He proceeded to switch out some of the ammo for a softer kind.
"Well, I suppose it isn't. But I still need to judge something. I did ask you of your fighting ability, but I have no way of proving it's true. Except this." He said, readying his pistol.

Alvin laughed, then got out his pistol. Que was perplexed for a moment, but then Alvin emptied the pistol and pulled out yet another air-soft ammo pack. Except these were lighter bullets, fit for hand guns. "Well, I suppose it isn't. But I still need to judge something. I did ask you of your fighting ability, but I have no way of proving it's true. Except this." Alvin smirked. Que understood, and loaded his sniper with the air-soft rounds.
"I'm ready. You can do the honors of beginning the duel."

"I'm ready. You can do the honors of beginning the duel." Que said, loading his rifle with the bullets. Alvin smirked, suddenly pulling out a sword as long and wide as himself from his back. He then pushed it into the wall to the right of him, sticking it in. He pulled himself up with it, swiftly doing the same over and over until he was on top of the small building. It was flat roofed, as were the other eight, an equal five feet gap between them. Alvin called down to Que.
"How about we do it up here? There are plenty of other roofs too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back