• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Elite Academy |CS|

only:
n a m e
jo ja-hyun

n i c k n a m e
jay, jojo

a g e

o r i e n t a t i o n
demisexual biromantic

g e n d e r
cis gender
he,him|male

e t h n i c i t y
korean

n a t i o n a l i t y
american

f a c e c l a i m
taehyung from bts

------------------------

him:
h a i r-c o l o u r
short, but long bangs. strawberry blonde with a darker tinge of pink

e y e-c o l o u r
cocoa brown

h e i g h t
165cm

w e i g h t
65kg

jo|ja-hyun;
giphy.gif

alone:
p e r s o n a
Jay acts in an aristocratic manner. He always seems serene and apathetic towards other people, even while actually deeply conflicted. He is notably calm, even in battle. He generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance, to most situations he is faced with, and rarely views his opponent as being worth his time. Jay is mature and serious, generally making him a tad irritable when bothered during his work. He is incredibly blunt and to the point, and rarely provides and explanation for his actions or words.

l i k e s
botany - the color pink - isolation at times - his friends- coffee

d i s l i k e s
inequality, neons, extreme heat, indecisiveness, passive attitudes

h a b i t s
bounces his leg - chews his lower lip - picks at his fingernails - tends to tap fingers on anything

f e a r s
fear of heights - fear of tulips - fear of cats
--------------------------------------------------
i n d e p t h
wip

t h e m e s o n g
xoxo

craftedbywheat.

Last edited:
e4cae81b4d8740633c0d890a07b14c7de4e01eec_hq.gif

Name• Ko Hak-Kun
Age•
Gender• Male
Sexuality• Bi-Curious
Grade•
Ethnicity• Korean
FaceClaim• Han Jae Eun (INX)

Last edited:
character 1
fc ; jihyo
tumblr_o67iy6dLQw1sk2kqwo8_250.gif
tumblr_o67iy6dLQw1sk2kqwo6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_o67zx8thI91qlmifj_500.gif

character 2
Fc; Nam Joo Hyuk, Young K or Lee Gi Kwang

Last edited:
wip -- done except for pictures. also ty dwale dwale for the amazing code.

sin yeongbae
Ice King
I was naive, hopeful & lost
[ now i'm aware ]
& trapped in my thoughts.
basics
name: sin yeongbae - age: seventeen - gender: male - sexuality: homosexual - grade: eleventh - ethnicity: korean - nationality: korean - faceclaim: jeon jungkook from bts

height: 5'11" - weight: 147 - eyes: brown bambi eyes that hide nothing - hair: either “artfully messy”, brushed straight or parted, varies between his natural black color & sandy blonde

bio & persona
persona: Underneath those big brown doe eyes and adorable bunny smile, Yeongbae is quite the pompous ass. At first glance, he's oh-so-cute then you get a little closer and he just seems cold which is mostly due to his quietness and unwillingness to talk to you (he's really just shy) and then, if you have the guts to do so, once you speak to him he just makes you feel small. He has this way of talking that's very condescending almost as if he's talking to a toddler. In his mind, he's smarter than you and it's certainly not hard to tell that he feels that way. It's also not hard to believe that he actually is smarter than you. Yeongbae is ridiculously confident in his knowledge because, come on people, he's the smartest person since Albert Einstein and Yeongbae will be the first to attest to that. Even when he's wrong he's right. Even if he knows he's wrong he's right and he'll fight you on it because if he's wrong how can you possibly be right? Yeongbae logic right there. Sadly, most things are like that with Yeongbae -- him justifying his actions even when he knows that what he did was wrong. It's easier than acknowledging his wrong-doing. There's a lot less pesky emotions if he deals with it that way and God knows Yeongbae hates emotions.
Yes, he's arrogant and a know-it-all and as distant as freaking Alaska but he’s truly just an insecure, oversensitive little boy who really needs to be cuddled. From a fairly young age, he’s felt the need to be perfect though he’s not specifically sure why. Maybe it’s a mix of his need for approval from others and his willingness to please but either way, he obviously isn’t perfect. As much as he likes to think that he is, Yeongbae can admit that he’s far from perfect though when he does you’ll have a sobbing, mess-of-a-Yeongbae on your hands. Admitting defeat is one thing that he could never do without having a meltdown. Sure he’s a bit too confident most of the time but he goes through periods where he’s brutally honest with himself, acknowledging every flaw and every mistake he’s ever made. Even when Yeongbae isn’t going through one of his “beat-himself-up periods”, there's always that little voice in his head that is second-guessing everything he does. He’s constantly seeking out approval from others just to quell that little voice. So next time you hear him bragging about how amazing his photograph of Han River came out, just tell him he did a good job.
hobbies: photography, reading, does sleeping count?, taking aesthetic af selcas, learning new things so that he can be smarter than you, mixing music on his Apple - habits: chewing on his lip when mad or frustrated, adjusting his beanie if he’s wearing one because “it’s never on right”, looking in any reflective surface to make sure his hair is on point, talking way too fast, playing with his piercings, lounges on any lounge-able object (think lazy cat), takes pictures of everything - likes: photography, the beach, rainy days, being left alone, having his head pet though he would die before he admitted it, reading, getting people flustered, sleeping everyday all day, hammocks, getting to be lazy, being right - dislikes: sweet foods, skinship (but only kinda), PDA, being ignored, blurry pictures, the cold, mornings, getting woken up, ignorant people, being told what to do - fears: disappointing people (especially his parents), not being good enough, not knowing what is going on (it gives him anxiety)

bio: Yeongbae was born on the 12th of an uncharacteristically hot September day. The pregnancy had not been an easy one and the heat certainly didn't help that day but he was born a healthy baby boy though his mother was not so lucky. She had never been healthy but after Yeongbae’s birth, she went through bouts of illness that only seemed to grow worse. While Yeongbae’s father was taking care of his mother, his grandparents raised him until the age of five. It was tough for him to adjust to living with his parents especially since he wasn't particularly close with them, namely his mother, and him and his grandparents were very close. His parents were stricter as well which put a strain on the parent/son relationship after he’d been spoiled by his grandparents. However, since Yeongbae was only five, it wasn't hard to straighten him out. Then three days after Yeongbae’s seventh birthday, his mother found out that she was pregnant with a daughter this time.
A second child was not planned nor was it necessarily wanted but that’s life for you. Yeongbae’s father decided that it would be best for their son to return to living with his grandparents though his mother disagreed. She felt as if they were shipping off their son for someone else to raise even if that someone was her own parents, she didn't like the idea. So, after a few screaming matches, it was decided that Yeongbae would continue living with his parents.
Even though there were frequent visits from his grandparents to help out with little Yeongbae, fights between his parents were much too often. They were mostly about the yet-to-be-named baby girl but some were about Yeongbae, about how his upbringing was all wrong. His parents thought that he was too young to understand but Yeongbae understood. He understood every word. He understood that his parents thought that their son was a screw up.
Since then, Yeongbae felt the need to show his parents that he was far from a screw up. He could be perfect like they wanted. Then his little sister, Jihye, came along.
If Yeongbae put pressure on himself to be perfect before, it was nothing compared to the pressure that his parents put on him now. They told him that Jihye needed a good role model and in order to give her that, his life needed to revolve around academics. Yeongbae was in every club, on every sports team and at the top of the school grade ranking. He studied basically day and night and taught Jihye to do the same. Nothing ever seemed to be good enough for his parents but Jihye idolized him and that boosted his ego enough to keep him away from his temptation to drink just to relieve some of the stress. His sister did whatever she saw her brother do but in school things were different.
Jihye had her group of friends and Yeongbae was… Well, he wasn't very popular. He was seen as a nerd and an arrogant, know-it-all which is true but believing that he was perfect was his way of coping with the immense pressure from his parents to be just that. If you believed that you were perfect then it must be true, right? Apparently not…
Yeongbae was bullied throughout school. Jihye had always been easily swayed and she fell right into the majority who bullied her brother. In school the siblings were like strangers but at home Yeongbae couldn't find it in himself to be mad at his little sister. However, none of that really matters anymore. Unbeknownst to Yeongbae, his parents had enrolled him in the Elite Academy and he of course got accepted. Yeongbae can't decide if this is an escape or if it's finally what will cause him to crack under the pressure.

Last edited:

d50ec5c8fb52eac0a3239523eba26d3d.png
tumblr_o4cnr4ngao1v2l6d5o1_500.jpg

N A M E
Nam Jae-Eun

A G E
Seventeen

G E N D E R
Cis Female

S E X U A L I T Y
Heterosexual

E T H N I C I T Y
Asian

N A T I O N A L I T Y
South Korean

F C
Lim Bora

H E I G H T
5'4" or 165cm

W E I G H T
115lbs or 52kg

E Y E S
Chocolate Brown

H A I R
It varies from color although her natural hair is a chestnut brown, it is currently dyed to more of a caramel tint.

P E R S O N A
tba

H O B B I E S
playing piano, singing [to herself when no one is around], collecting beanie babies

H A B I T S
biting her lip when she's nervous; chewing on her cheek after she tells a lie; color coordinates all of her things for better order, even candies

L I K E S
cherry pie; classical music; exercise; singing; sour apple lollipops; mint ice cream; bubble tea; the smell of rain; starry nights; painting; the smell of fresh cut grass; white chocolate; marshmallows; tulips; stuffed animals

D I S L I K E S
chocolate chip cookies; swimming; bees; spiders; being cold; rushing; crying; fighting; being interrupted; pools; lemons; black tea; yelling; thunder; winter; pencils; spotlight; vanilla ice cream; losing things; long car rides

F E A R S
drowning in a pool; needles; humiliation; wasps

B I O G R A P H Y
tbd

T H E M E

(x)
G A L L E R Y

R E L A T I O N S H I P

tbd

tumblr_ob629yte6f1v2l6d5o1_1280.jpg
coded by A U R U M

Last edited:

• Name: Moon Bae Jin

Face claim: Jung Whee In

Birthday: July 24

Grade: 10th

Sexuality: Homosexual

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Last edited:
  • b
    [
    bak
    min-kyu
    ]
    b
blah

Last edited:
preorder melodrama on itunes

ah minsoo
• • • • •​
age◗ 17
grade◗ 11th
gender◗ male
sexuality◗ homosexual
ethnicity◗ korean
nationality◗ korean
faceclaim◗ joshua from seventeen

height◗ 5'10
weight◗ 140 lb.
eye color◗ brown
hair color◗ brown

personality◗ an easy word to summarize minsoo's personality would be reserved. he's the kid that eats lunch anywhere but the cafeteria and would always prefer texting rather than calling. he knows it's not good for social situations, and he's trying to work on it, because how is he going to make friends like that?

when he's not avoiding people, he's actually pretty nice to be around. his presence is never imposing, and he's always down to listen to people and present solutions to their problems. he's almost like a brotherly figure, seemingly always having a quarter to spare for someone's bag of chips from the vending machine. the closer someone is to him, the less stoic he becomes, gaining the confidence to make jokes and hang out with them. otherwise, he's very shy.

hobbies◗ drawing • reading • collecting comic books
habits◗ chewing on his pencil • playing with his hair when he's nervous
likes◗ art • rain • sweets • old movies • winter • the color orange • the night • cats • video games • museums
dislikes◗ spicy food • summer • bugs • the color green • the ocean • coffee • big dogs • math • crowds • parties
fears◗ public speaking • water (the ocean mainly) • agoraphobia

biography◗ minsoo's parents had unstable jobs. they were constantly being either laid off, fired, or just not able to get any business wherever they worked. they moved from place to place. because of this, minsoo kept losing friends, so he eventually became more closed off. he didn't dare to make new friends that he would just lose in the end. he stayed inside, losing himself in comic books and superheroes. these same comics led to his interest in drawing and wanting to become a comic book artist someday.

from seongnam to suwon to ansan, then finally, busan. his father finally swallowed his pride and took a job working under his older brother, who was a manager at a thriving coffee shop chain. it was his first time in a big city, and their lives seemed somewhat stable, allowing minsoo to attend a good school that would hone his artistic abilities and make friends. however, his old habits still lingered, and it would prove to be hard to break out of it.

[font=Roboto+Slab]Roboto Slab[/font]
preorder lust for life on itunes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back