Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo, a star shines on the hour of our meeting.

Ineria

Knee High Sock Fanatic
hellobanner_zps1c7b6b83.jpg

Hello there, loves!
368959bc81nd29tx.gif

My name is Ineria. You may come up with any sort of nickname that you wish. As long as it isn't rude, I will most likely answer to it. Seeing as this is a thread to get to know the person posting it, I will put it in list format for everyone. This also includes my experience with roleplaying and I will most likely add links to old references once I hunt them all down. So please, be patient with me while I set that all up.

369014tadj2nu9ax.gif

Personal Information:

? I am twenty-two years old.

? Yes, I am female.

? I live on my own.

? I am bisexual.

? I am also agnostic.

? I work full time with 50+ hours a week.

? I do not go to college, unfortunately. That being due to lack of funding for both living independently and also going to a university.

? I am currently still working on my first playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition. (84+ hours... UGH)

? My life goal is to publish at least three books before I die.

? I just got out of a serious, long term relationship. I am in need of roleplaying at the moment and am open to most things, as long as the literacy level isn't too low.

? I am pretty friendly as long as you show qualities of being a basic human. (i.e. respects others)

? I love formatting posts and pictures and the like that coincide with my roleplays.

Roleplaying Experience:

? I have been roleplaying on and off for ten years.

? I started roleplaying first on Neopets back when there was a supported forum and it was more geared towards young teenagers rather than children.

? I moved onto GaiaOnline after that and allowed my literacy to grow pretty quickly.

? After a couple of years on that, I was also roleplaying on EliteSkills with quite a few people. I made my longest post (9,866 characters) on that site and I cannot for the life of me find it anymore.

? Once I grew tired of the people on EliteSkills, I moved back to Gaia and hopped back and forth with that site with roleplaying for quite some time. I went looking for a new roleplaying environment since most roleplays I saw on Gaia died before even really starting.

? I was also the roleplay moderator on JacobBlackFans (yes, the Twilight fan site that is now shut down since the admin couldn't continue with it.) I helped make introductions, guidelines, formats, etc. to help a lot of newcomers since most of the people on the site were fairly new to the idea.

? I would consider myself capable of advanced literacy (8-10 paragraphs), but due to having responsibility (urghablurgh), I would much prefer to be considered a lazy literate to literate poster (3-8 paragraphs).

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Welcome to RPN!

You’ll probably want to check out Roleplay Recruitment to see if there’s an RP which matches your interests, or even pitch one of your own. If you feel a group RP is a little intimidating, there’s always 1x1 Recruitment. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Site Rules and if you have questions, visit the Questions and Information board.

I imagine we'll get along well once I get around to trying to recruit you, like all the other poor souls to venture into my sight.

Grey said:
Welcome to RPN!
You’ll probably want to check out
Roleplay Recruitment to see if there’s an RP which matches your interests, or even pitch one of your own. If you feel a group RP is a little intimidating, there’s always 1x1 Recruitment. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Site Rules and if you have questions, visit the Questions and Information board.

I imagine we'll get along well once I get around to trying to recruit you, like all the other poor souls to venture into my sight.
Ah, thank you very much. ^^ I'm a bit of a goody goody and read up on most things before posting my intro post. lol

(I'm still pretty iffy on whether or not it's okay to post Elvish in the topic title or not. DX)

I didn't want my introduction to be a rule breaker already after all.

I did post one idea of mine on the recruitment thread. Hopefully it takes pretty well.

RoyalPhoenix32 said:
Hello~! Those monkey moving Icons remind me of Otakunetwork
They're called YoYoCiCi on some sites. I do enjoy using them as emoticons. They're just so cute!

Please him, and you shall live. Dissapoint him and...actually, no one ever told me what happens then. Guess there were no survivors who could tell.

Killer said:
Please him, and you shall live. Dissapoint him and...actually, no one ever told me what happens then. Guess there were no survivors who could tell.
Oh my... That does excite my inner martyr. Lol But the rebel in me wants to defy and see what happens. >D

Ineria said:
Oh my... That does excite my inner martyr. Lol But the rebel in me wants to defy and see what happens. >D
Your funeral, so be my guest. I love funerals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back