Elementalists of Versaes - OCC

I posted for Light and Andric. I am a bit confused as to what is going on in the Arsenalist area. What exactly would they do with Luka? Would she get to meet everyone - I didn't think this would be the case but I am throwing it out there? Would they just start training her right away? I don't really know how to approach it...

Can I join in on this...? I posted a character sheet, though I dunno if you're actually still accepting or if the title tag is old.

Just not sure if he should just start as someone who also recently arrived where everyone else is... That probably would be best, what does anyone else think?

@TheWretchedEgg :

Hey I'm interested in your Rp, are you still accepting characters? And if so, what'cha need?

Yup we're still accepting characters, also at least from my point of view what you posted is fine, Idk what the others think

Hi guys! How is everyone? I feel like rpnation just died; I haven't had any notifications all day...

TheWretchedEgg said:
Haha maybe it did but today I wasn't on because I was in need of a break and plenty of things to do today. :) I am good and how are you Hales?
I am doing fairly well. I have a test today which I am not looking forward to, but after that is done, I think I have a very easy week ahead of me which is always exciting.

I apologize for my lack of replies. Work will be hard this week, again. Just to let you all know, I will be going out of the country for three months, next Saturday. I plan to come back around August but it is an important adventure for me! =3 I hope to bring back all my role plays and tag everyone when I return. Just thought I'd give you all a heads up but I will also try to bust out replies more often.

@KattRai @kira blackthorn @Federoff @WantYourSoul @SilverNova

TheWretchedEgg said:
I apologize for my lack of replies. Work will be hard this week, again. Just to let you all know, I will be going out of the country for three months, next Saturday. I plan to come back around August but it is an important adventure for me! =3 I hope to bring back all my role plays and tag everyone when I return. Just thought I'd give you all a heads up but I will also try to bust out replies more often.
@KattRai @kira blackthorn @Federoff @WantYourSoul @SilverNova
Does this mean that this rp is on hiatus until August?

I totally have no idea if we're on hold or not, btw you can approach Rahdi if you want to

@KattRai

Hi guys!

Sorry I've been a bum, but

life has gotten me incredibly busy.

I have no time to do anything with all this testing

go on! Jamie really misses you all except Byron...

(Not missing, but you get the idea)

I don't know when I'll be able to post. Maybe

this weekend or something Idk :P

What about training... I mean... Our characters would be like complete derps derps with out it.... And idk who my teacher would be xD

I wouldn't mind skipping to a mission. However, it would be nice to know what our characters would reasonably know how to do by that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back