• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Royalty (Full!)

Argus said:
Wait he gets new wings? Like they rip his wings off and then put new ones on? That's seriously metal
i cant breathe this reaction is just really funny to me for some reason pFfft

@Twyllvarlais

it sounds hecka cool

you know what would be really dramatic

the ritual is interrupted, and Arie ends up wingless for a period of time

hooho

Uxie said:
god
kpop especially

I'm so in love with the dancing

it's mesmerising
I actually got into kpop because of the dancing!

I'm a dancer so I watch a lot of videos and I saw the BTS Intro performance trailer. Instantly hooked, it was a downward spiral since.

Uxie said:
the ritual is interrupted, and Arie ends up wingless for a period of time
hooho
Fudge me uuuuuup. That would be the worst, but as a reader? I live for stuff like that in books

Vannah said:
I actually got into kpop because of the dancing!
I'm a dancer so I watch a lot of videos and I saw the BTS Intro performance trailer. Instantly hooked, it was a downward spiral since.

Fudge me uuuuuup. That would be the worst, but as a reader? I live for stuff like that in books
So do I!!! On one hand I adore a character and want to protect it from the evils of the world, but on the other hand I sadistically would like to see lots of misfortune befall them

Ooh a Dancer!! I've always wanted to learn dancing, but I never committed ha. I self-learn most of the dances with a few of my friends, and it's really fun. I NEED U's intro has become a running joke between us, ngl

Hey, sorry I wasn't able to post today, and I won't be able to post tomorrow either. I had OT today, and tomorrow I have to attend a wake because one of my cousins passed away.

But I'll post as soon as I'm able to once I'm free.

@H A R P Y

oh curious question, which artist drew Naris' picture? It's so lovely and I'd like to check them out

Uxie said:
@H A R P Y
oh curious question, which artist drew Naris' picture? It's so lovely and I'd like to check them out
Oh, I wish I knew! I found it on WeHeartIt without any credit information. I tried a reverse image search, but that turned up nothing as well.

@Huor Spinks Sorry to hear that, recently lost a family member as well so I hope you're doing okay.

Posting as soon as I get home from work tonight.

@silentecho Gonna get the dance out of the way and make some conversation, let me know if there's anything you need from Giroux and I got ya.

So my husky was barking at a possum in my backyard just now so you know what I did? Took my .22 ruger and capped that mutherfucker!

Last edited by a moderator:
Twyllvarlais said:
So my husky was barking at a possum in my backyard just now so you know what I did? Took my .22 ruger and capped that mutherfucker!
YOU KILLED YOUR HUSKY???

or did you kill the possum

WAIT DID YOU KILL THE POSSUM???

WHY

WHY WOULD U

THERES BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS NOW

THE BLOOD OF AN INNOCENT ANIMAL

also:

@Wulf

Giroux gives me such a vibe of that boyfriend who has this idealistic romance fantasy but when he actually gets together with his partner he realises she's not that cool and he's like

"Well, I mean,

this is okay. Yeah."

H A R P Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7094-elias/ said:
@Elias[/URL]
Naris approached Adam and spoke to him. . .
Shit. How did I miss that? I'm so sorry OMG....

EDIT: Well I didn't edit my original post, but I did incorporate you in my new one, so its all good from here

Elias said:
Shit. How did I miss that? I'm so sorry OMG....
EDIT: Well I didn't edit my original post, but I did incorporate you in my new one, so its all good from here
Much appreciated~

Uxie said:
@Wulf
Giroux gives me such a vibe of that boyfriend who has this idealistic romance fantasy but when he actually gets together with his partner he realises she's not that cool and he's like

"Well, I mean,

this is okay. Yeah."
Haha, things should be interesting.

[QUOTE="H A R P Y]It has been ssssssuch a busy day--
I'll post tomorrow withtheferventhopethatthisrpwontdiesoon

[/QUOTE]
Not while we're here to breathe it life :D

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Not while we're here to breathe it life :D

[/QUOTE]
EXHALES HEAVILY

AM I DOING THIS RIGHT

ReaGQ.gif