• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elemental Royalty (Full!)

@SP3CT3R I agree. However, I am going to have to learn to type more simply for this RP xD

The way I currently do it takes way too long to keep up with everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="H A R P Y]My god, you people move so quickly--

[/QUOTE]
My advice for these situations, just inject your character into the current scene as best you can.

Twyllvarlais said:
My advice for these situations, just inject your character into the current scene as best you can.
Well, one of my characters has been kind of... well, trampled on by all of these posts, and I'm still working on the CS for the second, but, ah, yeah, I'll figure it out somehow! @.@

@H A R P Y Just write a post of her reacting to everything that's happened thus far. Then try and interact with another character. @remembervvinter 's character seems like a good choice right now since she's recovering from knocking over the Prince of Darkness ( :P )

Rari said:
@H A R P Y Just write a post of her reacting to everything that's happened thus far. Then try and interact with another character.
Of course. You guys are just posting so quickly that I've gotten a little whiplashed. It's kind of difficult to keep up. But like I said, I'll figure it out.

Argus said:
@Vannah would you like me to post :D seeing as my character has a great deal of leverage in the situation
Too late Lucie's butted her way in

I'm trying to do this during class and it's so difficult trying to mediate when everyone else is typing so fast (^◇^ ;)

Uxie said:
Too late Lucie's butted her way in
I'm trying to do this during class and it's so difficult trying to mediate when everyone else is typing so fast (^◇^ ;)
I wonder what Lucie thinks of Arie now? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Twyllvarlais said:
I wonder what Lucie thinks of Arie now? lol
Oh she thinks it'll be great fun getting to know him

She finds this whole situation amusing, but she's gotta be a good princess and host, as much as she'd love to just watch the excitement from the balcony.

Argus said:
Okay Iv almost got my post up lemme edit it
Come show Lucie how being a proper host is done ;) ))

Skipped over proof reading before like 10 people come out of the wood works and post xD

And yea ballroom dancing >.> the best I had >.> royalty is not going to spar in dis house of beauty. Here we dance our way to superiority

Users who are viewing this thread

Back