• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Electric Sheep [ooc]

giphy.gif

Someone please adopt Lyn. New character up in CS. Personality traits to be determined.

Noivian Noivian
I feel like your newest would be the type to order his slav/droid to do dirty work and when the cops/person comes to complain he'll claim he never knew anything of it and put all the blame on his slav/droid and deny knowing of anything related to the crime. Then he'd probably punish/crush the slav/droid to pacify the cops/person.
Just that kinda cold, i get the vibes.

Noivian Noivian
I feel like your newest would be the type to order his slav/droid to do dirty work and when the cops/person comes to complain he'll claim he never knew anything of it and put all the blame on his slav/droid and deny knowing of anything related to the crime. Then he'd probably punish/crush the slav/droid to pacify the cops/person.
Just that kinda cold, i get the vibes.

That's precisely what he'd do, haha... If that's the kind of life you'd like for Lyn, I'd be willing to have Octavius take her under his wing.

That's precisely what he'd do, haha... If that's the kind of life you'd like for Lyn, I'd be willing to have Octavius take her under his wing.
It'll be fun... sadistically fun. Especially for ze authorly self.
Besides, it wouldn't do to be subject to that kind of carnage in real life, so the only time I would ever be able to play throug/experience that is in a story.

Besides, tragedy can be fun sometimes ;) melodrama and melancholy and angst angst... lost of those elements!

So folks know RyanDiaz RyanDiaz 's character(s) are being put up for adoption due to inactivity from the player. If Ryan would like to message me to reclaim, he's welcome too, otherwise, Anthony Defrel and Gou are now up for claiming and will be managed by yours truly until then.

Bang Bang Bang Bang Hey, just saw this and I'm absolutely blown away by the amount of lore and work that evidently went into this. I'm working on a character, but could I have a general run down of the story thus far, aside from the lore (which I'm reading as I type this)? Or is there a "recent events" tab I missed?

Bang Bang Bang Bang Hey, just saw this and I'm absolutely blown away by the amount of lore and work that evidently went into this. I'm working on a character, but could I have a general run down of the story thus far, aside from the lore (which I'm reading as I type this)? Or is there a "recent events" tab I missed?
There is a summary going on the first page of the IC.

MsPolite MsPolite Hi! I'll try and answer since I've been around the RP for a while. (: It's always accepting, but I don't believe the Emperor is claimable any longer.

So is there a powerful female character? Or a female character in the midsts of all the politicking?
There's more than plenty room for one more! We've already got Women in charge of the army, the agency, and the empire... so feel free to bring in some more! Plenty on the Counsul too.

Finished my character's CS.
I apologize if theres any mistakes, plotwise and grammar wise.
Kind of new here. Be gentle !

Darn i was just going to ask to join
Uncanny, since we have restarted the entire affair and now are running a 'reboot' that is instead a '10 years later' affair. Check out my signature of all the links, though I shall have to inform you I amd the supreme overlord around these parts *western showdown music starts playing in the background*

In all seriousness, welcome to the club and do not hesitate to message me with questions if you have any.

though I shall have to inform you I amd the supreme overlord around these parts *western showdown music starts playing in the background*
Hence the "future" in the title
Accidents do happen heh heh heh >:3
Your reign will continue... for now >u>

And yay!!!! Will do :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back