• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Electric Feel

NethanielShade

Experienced Roleplayer
Roleplay Type(s)
Any questions or discussion pertaining to the roleplay should be asked/posted here.

EDIT: Throughout the roleplay, please check the "Overview" tab, as there I will be posting immersive and dark hints about the plot, as well as certain things about our main characters, in a freaky and immersive way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Annabella said:
You're an MGMT fan?! Aw, yeah!
Aw I saw a reply and got excited thinking someone was interested in joining xD But yeah, Electric Feel is one of my favorite songs.

NethanielShade said:
Aw I saw a reply and got excited thinking someone was interested in joining xD But yeah, Electric Feel is one of my favorite songs.
Ah, no worries. I am exceedingly intrigued! 'Alien Days' happens to be mine. I'll have a CS up in an hour at most.

Annabella said:
Ah, no worries. I am exceedingly intrigued! 'Alien Days' happens to be mine. I'll have a CS up in an hour at most.
I just watched the music video for that and... That kinda freaked me out. xD

NethanielShade said:
I just watched the music video for that and... That kinda freaked me out. xD
xD Same here, for some reason it reminds me of Spock.

MidnightSoul said:
I'll have my CS up tomorrow if that's alright
That's fine. I'm used to waiting a few days for my roleplays to actually start off, so I'm patient when it comes to this. It's just nice to know someone else is on board.

dude this is really cool!

it would be so dope if everyone had like a different natural diaster they controlled but thats different ill su!

Zatanna said:
dude this is really cool!
it would be so dope if everyone had like a different natural diaster they controlled but thats different ill su!
Like a real life Avatar: The Last Airbender? xD Actually this roleplay is kinda, theme-wise, based on the film "Chronicle" in the way that a group of friends receive a power, and they discover and grow the powers, ect. Instead of telepathy, it's electromancy in this roleplay.

NethanielShade said:
Like a real life Avatar: The Last Airbender? xD Actually this roleplay is kinda, theme-wise, based on the film "Chronicle" in the way that a group of friends receive a power, and they discover and grow the powers, ect. Instead of telepathy, it's electromancy in this roleplay.
YES... maybe ill use that idea...

OH i get it

Zatanna said:
YES... maybe ill use that idea...
OH i get it
So, did you plan on joining? MidnightSoul said they'd get a character sheet up today, but I don't think you actually confirmed or denied.

Uhhh.... I dont think Ill sign up. I love the idea but im already in some other roleplays and I cant find an anime model for my fucking life. Im sorry! <3

Zatanna said:
Uhhh.... I dont think Ill sign up. I love the idea but im already in some other roleplays and I cant find an anime model for my fucking life. Im sorry! <3
It's fine, I just wanted to know! It was nice meeting you, and maybe we'll find ourselves in the same roleplay some other time.

NethanielShade said:
It's fine, I just wanted to know! It was nice meeting you, and maybe we'll find ourselves in the same roleplay some other time.
Umm. I know this is weird but uh... how do you make a rp... i want to use that rp thought of and make a rp and i cant

Zatanna said:
Umm. I know this is weird but uh... how do you make a rp... i want to use that rp thought of and make a rp and i cant
The "Post New Thread" button makes a new RP

NethanielShade said:
Still planning on joining?
To be honest sweetheart I can't join...I have my own rps to work on and I'm busy with college I am so sorry, I hope you do well in your rps!!

MidnightSoul said:
To be honest sweetheart I can't join...I have my own rps to work on and I'm busy with college I am so sorry, I hope you do well in your rps!!
Ah, it's cool. Thanks for giving it consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back