• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) Rules/Overview.

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!​
I am the GM of the Elder Tale RP, and I will be glad to give you the rules, the run-down, etc of my roleplay.

1st Rule: I am the GM, my word is pretty much law. Blah blah blah you all understand. If there is ever a problem PLEASE come to me first and foremost. I will situate the problem with you and others if need be. I am kind and will always help anyone within the roleplay.

2nd Rule: Everyone should feel comfortable in the roleplay, I do not want people feeling uncomfortable, or want to leave the roleplay whether through other people antagonizing others, being blatantly rude to others, or being unpleasant in any other way. If someone is feeling like this please come talk to me. Though I am sure we are all mature enough to not do something stupid like that.

3rd Rule: Character approval goes through me and only me.

4th Rule: I am not strict on a certain amount of words within your post, just make sure it's just enough details to continue the roleplay. I do not require paragraphs, but I will not accept one liners. Please make an attempt to engage with us!!!!! :D

5th Rule: For right now this roleplay will be set with a small member count. I think it is a good idea so that nobody has to feel rushed in making a post because other people have already finished. It allows people to be able to post without feeling like they've lost an amount of storyline. But it also helps keep control of the roleplay and ensure it doesn't go off track. Though do make sure not to go days on end without posting.. It would be appreciated! If you have things to do IRL then please notify me or my Co-GM's first and tell us, we shall then allow our character to take a break doing "other things".

6th Rule: Players will be able to have 3 characters max. High leveled characters(Cap is 99.) And low-leveled characters. If you can't maintain 3 then pick which you like best, I consider low-leveled characters for beginners/New people, they can gain an interesting experience too!

7th Rule: Have fun in general, I would like to keep this roleplay relaxed for all people and enjoy it, I would also like for newcomers to feel welcome in the roleplay!

8th Rule: I have assigned three people to be my Co-GM's. If they so choose to become Co-GM's they shall be the next best option if I am not around at the moment to go to.

The End.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back