Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Elder Scrolls: Legends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boethiah

Prince of Plots, Queen of Shadows
Talk about the Elder Scrolls

Right now I'm getting more and more into Daggerfall

Skyrim must be the only game in my library that I dislike the more I play and yet keep playing well past the 400 hour mark, it's the epitomy of love-hate for me. I just wish Bethesda would hire Obsidian to write for them already.

Skyrim must be the only game in my library that I dislike the more I play and yet keep playing well past the 400 hour mark, it's the epitomy of love-hate for me. I just wish Bethesda would hire Obsidian to write for them already.

Bethesda seems to be great at making terrible games that you can't put down, Mr. Emil really can't write a good story and they need to get Mark, Julian or Michael back to consult on TES development, Obsidian and more specifically Avellone would be better suited for Fallout

Honestly, every time I've played an Elder Scrolls game it's taken me a few olaythroughs before I even remember to try the main quest. Just get caught up in character creation and then weeks to months later, hey, those assassins really need to be investigated, they did kill the emperor who mysteriously freed me after all...

Skyrim has it's fair share of issues, not the least of which are the quests and the writing for them. I feel it suffers from the fact it was made for the consoles of the time, and thus also held back on the PC. My biggest gripes mechanically speaking are the removal classes, attributes, and spell crafting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back