• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Characters
Here

Proper Brit

Le stage
You have just arrived in Skyrim, for whatever reason. You stumbled upon a conflict between the Stormcloaks and the Imperials. After the Imperials were victorious, they took any and all people in the conflict. Including the group of people who just so happened to be there, attempting to either stay out of or be involved in the fight. General Tullius had ordered each and every person to be executed, Stormcloak or not. You are among this unlucky few as you are taken in a cart with a few other unfortunate souls, supposedly destined for Sovrngarde.
400px-SR-map-Skyrim.jpg

This is a basic map of the land of Skyrim. The climate is mostly cold up in the north and western areas. Here is a basic rundown of what each city is called, and a few major things about them.

Whiterun: The city in the middle of Skyrim. This city is a hub for most other cities to trade, travelers to rest and a good start in the world of Skyrim.

Falkreath: The city to the south-west of Whiterun. This city is a mass graveyard, hosting many death in the city, and most stores are named after it. It was the old battleground to many a fight.

Riften: The city south-east to Whiterun. This city is host to a large market, the temple of Mara, and the Thieves Guild.

Windhelm: The city east of Whiterun. This is a broken city, a murderer running rampant and a section of the town dedicated to the Dark Elves (Racism). However, it is very military focused, as it is the hub to the Stormcloaks.

Winterhold: The city north-east of Whiterun. This city is very small, yet is the host to the Mage college.

Dawnstar: The city north of Whiterun. This city is suffering from terrible nightmares, meaning that work is almost halted.

Solitude: The city north-west of Whiterun, and the capital of Skyrim. This city is extremely large, and is the main hub to the Imperials.

If you want to understand the conflict between Skyrim more, look it up please. It's quite complex.

Character Creation: In order to create a character, you really won't need much. However, there are a few things:

Race: This will determine what creature you are.
Argonian
Breton
Dark Elf
High Elf
Imperial
Khajiit
Orc
Nord (Did I miss something? I feel like I did.)

Origins: Is your family rich? Were you an outcast? Why are you in Skyrim.

Any extras, add it yourself. I think that personality should be left for characters to find out.

One player can choose to become the Dragonborn. This will make you sort of the centre of attention.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back