• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Elder Scrolls RP

Karcen

Ten Thousand Club

Dear, adventurer or soon to be adventurer:

Now you don't know me but i know you, i have seen that you are either a great person or will be soon your name may or may not already be known. Still you want something there is a nagging feeling in the back of your mind like there is something you are missing. I know what it is you want and i can give it to you. If you want to know what it is you seek come to High Hrothgar high up on the throat of the world in skyrim. I know it maybe a long journey but it shall be worth it.

sincerely IY

You have recently received this letter from a mysterious person promising you sometime to fix a feeling you have had all your life will you and the call for adventure?

Now you may be asking right now Karcen what makes this rp different from any other?

The answer is simple i want this to take place all over the world of Nirn not just tamriel

Can i be a race that isn't normally there?

Yeah i have no problem you want a be a snow elf , a dwemer, a sload a snake person from avakir go ahead but please give me a reason they are still around.

Can i have a daedric artifact?

Yes however 1 per person and you owe your soul to that prince also if you have artifacts ( mostly weapons) of the "bad" daedra expect top be attacked by guards.

Can i ask for a mod to be included?

Yes yes you can i will let things weapon and armor mods in for long as they are somewhat lore friendly no things liek thunderfury but a dwemer magika saber is ok to me but i want it explained how your character got these it can be anything from deep in ruins to broken off a merchant and you fixed it.

What about new land mods?

Yeah i am ok with them for long as they are lore friendly enough like wyrmstooth or falskar.

SO any questions comments just ask i am hoping for around 4 or 5 people the rp will be casual no real minimum posting just please no on liners or script writing they for a 3 to 5 sentence paragraph also i am not expecting this to be a fast paced rp so really try to post at least once every day or every other day if you can't please tell us so.

i feel i forgot to mention but this will take place like 20 years after skyrim any questions on what happened ask me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back