• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elder Idea (Abandoned)

Aron wandered aimlessly through the town, a little bit sad that none of the others wanted to accompany him, but he understood woman need their time alone.

"Something nice to eat would be great... Anything sounds nice after eating that on the ship..." Aron quivered and swore to never eat that again, when a faint and quite nice smell hit him. "That smells like... Something edible!" Aron followed the smell into a small shop, where he was greeted by a small and old lady. "Hello, my boy, it's nice to see a new face in this town. Can I bring you something?" Aron was not sure if she really saw him, beacause her eyes seemed close and how she was bend forward he didn't believe she could bring anything but the smell of this shop was far too good.

"Yes, I would like whatever smells so good in here, please... Oh, I hope five silver coins will be enough..." Aron smiled awkward and rubbed his neck but the old lady laughed. "So you are from Balthora, here in Vian, food isn't that pricey like overseas. So, anyways, you want that, what smells soooo good in here? That would be my famous curry bread, it's without meat so I don't think it would be to your liking, at least my grandson always told me 'a man needs his meat'... Oh I'm sorry, I'm rambling again" Aron smile went wide, something good without meat. "Lady, I had so much dried meat, I would kill for something without it"

The old woman nodded and had suddenly a plate in her hand and with some swift moves she filled it with this curry bread, it was formed like rolls and om the side was a small hole where some of the curry came out. "That would be one silver coin please... Oh shut your mouth, yes, ten of those are just one silver." Aron did as he was told and shut his mouth, he handed over the coin and sat down. "So, are you alone here or are you with someone, maybe a wife to settle down?"

"Well, I am not alone in Vian and there are woman on your crew... Well, most of them are woman, but none of them is my wife, we are a Mercenary crew, that want to settle down in Vian." After he was done talking, Aron took a bite and was overwhelmed by the flavor, spicy, sweet, a little bit sour and everything was in such harmony,he nearly shet a tear. "So no wife, Eh? You know, if got a granddaughter, around your age, so if you want I can introduce yo..."
"Grandma!" A young woman stormed out of the back, her face as red as her hair. "I told you to stop that, I can find a man on my own! I am so, so sorry, please ignore what my grandmother just said." The old woman chuckled and apologized but you could see in her eyes that she would do that again.

The nice atmosphere was broken by screams and the old woman went pale. "Oh, by the gods, please, don't let them be back already." Aron stood up from his seat and looked to the door. "What's going on? Are those screams from the Marketplace?" The old woman noods and speaks with a shaking voice. "Those screams, that must be the Vanadro, those monster hate us, just because we settled here and they kill without any remorse... Wait, where are you going?"
"I'm going to the marketplace, those guys should be taught a lesson."

"No, don't be such a fool, you wont survive, just like... Just like my little Karim, he wanted to protect us all and he died, I couldn't even recognize him after they were done with him." Aron looked in her eyes, they were open, full with tears and sorrow, she was still mourning and it filled him with anger, pure hatred. "I will not die, I still need to take my friends to this place."

With that he leaves the shop, followed by the cries of the old woman, Aron marched to the market, ignoring everyone that came his way and then he saw those things, creatures that could morph into animals, he glanced over the marketplace and saw some of his crew and some poor souls with weapons, but he didn't care, he didn't care that Kyros was hurt or that Ramirov threw fire, in his mind there was just one thing, kill.Those.Bastards.

He stormed to the first Vanadro, a woman with an axe, she must have heard Aron because she turned around but it was to laze, he already jumped, he used the force of his jump to strengthen his punch and it worked, he felt and heard how her skull cracked under his gauntlet. She fell to the ground, but Aron was not done yet, he took her Axe and slashed at the Vanadro, exposing her intestines.

He smiled as he left her to bleed out and then he saw him, the leader of those creatures and he was taller then Aron.

Aron held his new axe firm in his hand and looked at that beast and then he yelled. "I don't care, who you are and what reason you have to cause this chaos, I don't even care if you understand me, but you made an old lady cry, so I give you one chance to surrender." Instead of surrendering, the Vanadro attacked Aron, with a wide swing of his axe but Aron evaded it and locked eyes with his opponent.
Aron smiled but his eyes were ice-cold and he mumbled an old line from his ancestors. "Father of Iron, give this child the strength to slay the unworthy, mother of Iron, grant this Child's flesh your protection, so that it won't be cut by the unpure... Let's dance, beast!" Aron swung his axe and aimed for the neck, the strike was poorly made, anyone could evade it, but the brute did this was Aron hoped, he tried to block, Aron dropped the axe, mid-swing and tried to punch his foe with his left fist, the punch was fast and strong but the Vanadro just grunted a bit.

Aron jumped back and was shocked, it was a direct hit in the short rips, that must have hurt, but he took it like it was nothing. Aron just had enough time to dodge the next swing and nearly slipped as he jumped to the side.

Just then he realized that he is faced with a very strong enemy, he raised his hands that are only halve closed and holds them close to his face and then takes a strong stance. With a cocky smile on his face, he awaited the next strike. An overhead strike, nothing serious, his master, Kaleb, would mock him if he got hit by that, Aron took a small step to the side and punched the side of the blade with such a force that it flew right out of the hands of his opponent. "Rule number one when you fight without weapons, make your enemy drop his." The Vanadro seemed shocked but Aron didn't gave him time to regain his focus. Aron let a flurry of punches loose, jabs, straights, all aimed for the chest, quickly changing positions to evade any kind of counter. Even if one or two of those strikes didn't hurt, so many as Aron landed should show some kind of reaction and it did, grunting, forced exhaling, trouble breathing. Aron smiled and was sure he could end this fight so he stopped for a second and kick the Vanadro with full force in the guts, that brought him to his knees, Aron tried a second kick, now aimed for the chest but his leg was caught, the Vanadro galred at Aron and stood up, with Arons leg still in his hand.

When he was back it his full high he smiled wide and threw Aron over the place. Aron cought and his body hurt all over the place, the rocks on the road had cut him all over but that were mere scratches but the tip of one of the town guard spears in his right arm was really annoying, he stood up and pulled it out, the spear came out and was followed by deep red blood. "that will leave a scar, but..."Aron caught the Vanadro that tried to attack him and rammed the spear in his eye. "this will be way worse, my friend."

He looked back up to see that the leader picked his ace back up and he pointed it directly at Aron. "so, ready for round two? FIGHT!" Aron stormed at the leader but aimed this time for the legs, he jumped and rammed his shoulder against the knee, this time that guy screamed a little, but Aron was not done yet, he quickly went behind his enemy, grabbed the shoulders of the Vanadro and he used them to leap into the air and then pulled himself with full force back, digging his knees deep into the back of his foe, sending him to the ground.

Aron laughed. "Come on, is that everything you can do? Aren't you supposed to be the leader of those creatures? What a huge disappointment" Aron breathed heavy and looked to his comrades, he didn't knew how long he could fight like this and he knew that this guy wasn't going to back down like that, Aron hoped that this fight wouldn't be his end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back