El Diablo[Rps with Enquebis, mainly]

Razor Dominex

The Prince of Beasts
"Bar tender... Fill up the glass.." This bar... It was full of nothing but filth; killers, liars, rapist, and thieves. He knew the lord was weeping for the corrupt souls of these men. They were so destroyed on the inside that they had no choice but to destroy everything that was on the outside around them. The roar of all their voices beginning to ring his head with an incredible amount of pain; that was before the trance of punishment are purity was broken. By the simple yet calming slip of the alcohol pouring into the glass. A slight smirk crossing over his lips as his sat up in his bar stool. His left hand clenching his cross with no mercy and his right grabbing the glass. Downing the smooth liquor. "Cheers." He flashed his calm smirk at the bartender before turning his stool watching the wicked; waiting.

The bar was named El Diablo and it is own by not so normal man. This man was more of the slipped his way out of Hell kind of guy. Enquebis did not much mind this guy, actually. He has been to Hell. He has faced his demons. Pretty smart man, to be honest. Crafty type. And of course with a bar having the name "El Diablo" you are going to attract nothing but dickheads and the bad men. So, this was Enquebis' perfect place. Where he can sit here and wait. Wait until they give him a reason to punish those whom deserve it. The truly wicked.

This bar was located off of a small town surrounded by woods. It didn't have any buildings for at least a half an hour drive. Police often had trouble finding this place when called because it is so deep in the woods. So, it was nearly impossible to get to it unless you are lest or have been told the location. It didn't get much business. But, somehow it always grew. The customers just got worse and worse. Every day.

(I'm new to the site and haven't rp'd in a while. But, this is the best I got. ^^ Anybody up for it?)

"Analise Bernadette Cole" her father said in his usual gruff and demanding tone, the girl adjusted her very short dress and nodded to her father, she rarely spoke but never to her father except the occasional 'OK' and 'yes, father' Her father gestured to her to walk to him and she hid behind her long thick hair as she walked. Her tanned skin and unnatural red hair stood out, and that was their intent, her father wanted to be able to find her. She trie to hide as much skin in her dress as she could, but still more showed than was covered. The dress what red and silver, it was more of a tube top and skirt, all on her stomach showed and the skirt was tiny.

Her father smiled roughly and said "Get us another round of drinks" she nodded and started to walk to the bar, she could feel the started on her and folded her arms across her stomach. Analise had learnt that her father's word was law and never to defy it, she had scars across her stomach that were her punishments each must have been deep and nasty, some were fresh. She quietly mumbles to the bartender, standing a distance from the man on the stool "Another round for my father and friends" she pointed to a group of four drunken men, gazing at her a** and shivered.

The man's eyes quickly shot over to watch a young woman through his blonde hair who was physically being raped by their eyes. He felt bad for this woman, knowing she had to just be nothing but eye candy for these pigs. As she walked over next to him and ordered the drinks she was ordered to he slowly stood up. His hand placing itself onto her shoulder....

A soft whisper immediately broke from the confines of his lips. "Do not worry... With great suffering comes great strength." He quickly stood up and his serious look turned into a cocky smirked. A slight yell escaping his lips. "Now boys! Is that any way to treat a lady? You are just treating her like some piece of meet. You are ruled by Lust, thus, are probably fooled easily." He gave the men a kind smile after his words were done.

All the men angrily got up to run after him as he closed his eyes. Speaking in a calm tone. "Exactly what i was talking about." As he said this he pulled 4 little metal bullets from his pockets as they forth from his palm; his eyes springing open at the same time. Every single man at least once in the ankle. A non-lethal injury, but, causing them to fall. As they screamed in pain he looked back to the girl. "So, what's your name, precious?" He flashed her a sweet smile.

Analise watched th man carefuly nd had flinched when his hand had been placed on her sholder, she was admitidly scared she relaxed slightly but still her spine remained rigid watching his actions and listening to his words carefully. She noticed quite a calm demenor which is why she relaxed rather than being afraid. She didnt quite know what he ment by strength, unless he ment the aqurement of talants, like patience and reading people, which she ad gained. Inside and out Analise was weak, inside she was broken, the only hint of her weakness on the outside was her scars. She had the word "Mine" carved into her arm and om her stomach were jsut slashes. Her back her father had carved a large pair of angel wings after .... her thirteenth birthday when her punishments . . . changed and she fought back. he laughed and said that they werev to forever remind her of that day when he was no longer an angel.

She looked at he man, a scared expression clear on her face, he may have saved her but what would he do now? surley he was like all the othervmen in ths god for saken bar. She shivered at memories of what he hd seen be done, the four men fell to the groung and her father said a sentance that shook he to the core "Whover you are, it is no matter what i do with the bi**h She is mine and i will get her back if you take her"

Analise started shaking badly and mummbled under her breath "Analise" she replied to the man, half of her pretty face hidden behind her hair. She was scared to death of these men and her father had look on her face that showed no mercy but he didnt try to get up. Ana felt the mine scar burn andlooked at it to se it dissapear and her father growled "you b****"

A brawl. Of course. Micah smirked to himself, his feet on the table. So once again the fight was about a woman? How pathetic, he thought to himself, rolling his eyes. A man couldn't even make an honest, or dishonest as the case may be, living with fights breaking out in here all the time. He swung his legs down to sit comfortably, hand tapping comfortably on the gun in its holster. So much attention centred around a simple bar wench? He didn't see the point. Personally he thought she was a little young for his liking. But maybe he was just a little out of touch. Killing people for a living was known to desensitise a man. How old was she anyway? 19? For a twenty six year old, he just felt it was wrong to look at such a younger woman as she. Sure she was easy on the eyes, but she was barely an adult in his eyes. Barely worthy of his attention. Why pay attention to something that could be of no use to him? He fished a gold coin out of his pocket and began to spin the coin on the surface of the table. Where the hell was his goddamned contact anyway? She was meant to be here half an hour ago. He let out an exasperated sigh, slapped the coin down on the table, sliding it along the surface and into his hand.

'Time for a new drink.' he muttered to himself, walking over to the bar and standing next to the girl that all the fuss appeared to be about. He glanced over his shoulder at her, wondering what the fuss was. Personally he thought she looked absolutely petrified. 'You know, i don't think the lady likes the attention. Maybe you should all just back off a bit.' He suggested in an irish lilt, his blue eyes glowing irridescently from the depths of his cloak hood. After speaking he turned his attention back to the barman, ordering another glass of whiskey. He turned around to lean against the bar, glass in one hand, the other lingering on the butt of his gun. 'What say we all calm down and have another drink before I have to start worrying about holes in people?'

Ana looked around at all the eyes on her, all the attention on her and shivered more and as her eyes set on her fathers she began crying soundlessly. He had a smirk on his drunken face and he got up, hopping over to her. Ana pressed her back to the bar, imbetween two stools and sunk to the ground, shaking her head and sobbing loudly low "No, No, no" she said rocking and acting like a four year old, who is scared of the belt.

She looked up at the two men either side of her and said "Please dont let me go with him, dont please i cant do it any more . . . i cant do it! she said her green eyes changing slightly and the blue ring around the edge of the iris started to glow, aside from that, all that happened to her was her sobs increasing. Analise closed her eyes, hopeing one of the men would do somthing about her father, who was advansing on her.

"You belong to me you worthless w****" he said grinning, heenjoyed her pain and he clenched his fist, turning it around and her wings scars began to burn "My little demon" he said

(hope you don't mind if I join in)

Eslava walked into the bar, she wasn't a mere bit impressed with what she saw,drunk men everywhere, at least where she was looking anyway but oh well she washere to make wishes and only wishes, shed even brought her traps which shecalled home for those who had made wishes. The gypsy walked through the bar,listening to every single word of the conversation around her, no luck though,no one had made a wish, not yet. she was sure this was the right place, menlike this always made wishes, from putting some in hell, to having their ownisland surrounded by lots of money. But what was happening now, not one of themen had made a wish. This was making her angry. Especially when a drunk mancame and put his arms around her, asking if she'd fancy having a drink withhim. her blue eyes turned darker as she pushed him away and walked off, she wasabout to leave the bar when she heard the cries of a girl asking someone tostop him, then she thought if she wanted him to stop, then she'd probably makea wish.

she walked towards the cry of the girl, where a man was approaching her, hecalled her his little demon. She walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder,he was a head taller than her and with no doubt much stronger, but what did itmatter, he seemed like the type that would go for women like her. Her dark wavyhair went down to her waist, her top covered her arms and her skirt touched thefloor, you could hear the bells that she'd added on her cloths. her eyes turneda softer brighter blue, she was beautiful and she knew, she just hopped thatmen wouldn't try to take advantage of her. She looked down at the young girl"what's your name love?" she asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back