~Eienoha "King of Music" Wave~

~Human~ 

~20~

~Male~

14aff38f43ac786e5e64d52d6c8db1e2.jpg

~Height:6 foot~

~Weight: 186 pounds~ 

~Bio~

Born in the city, When oha lived a normal life, or,  at least as normal as a mute, musically gifted, extremely attractive student could be. He got good grades, did good enough In sports, but he utterly failed anything verbal. He grew up being abused and bullied for his inability to speak, becoming a loner and shut in. But when he turned 16,his parents bought him a simple guitar. That was when he discovered his salvation. His life did a full turn around that day. It was Music. He was able to make music from nearly anything, playing them with talent. A prodigy, some would say. He was able to convey his feelings and "talk". Though he was still bullied, "only thing he's good for", they say. But he was truley happy, smiling a lot and playing music wherever he went.He eventually went into more modern music,like technology and such,but he can do all genres with ease. People love his music, and so does he. He works sometimes for big companies, making stunning soundtracks alone. 

~Personality~

99% of the time, Eienoha is a bright, charismatic, overall happy person with an abundance of feelings. He can't talk, or make any noises with his mouth for that matter, so he conveys through music, belting out a quick piece,to make you feel what he feels. It's practically impossible not to feel anything from his music, so he uses it for interaction, and for his sanity. If his music making ability (taking away his means to make them,etc.) were hindered, he becomes cold and hateful,lashing out. yet submissive at times, due to his sheer need of music. 

~Abilities~

just exceptionally gifted when I comes to music making. 

~Special items~

Genesis - A pair of black and white over ear headphones that block all outside noise,  able to project music at loud volumes. The speakers have the ability to craft a song as the user plays it in his mind, then the speakers flip out, playing the music,  letting people who hear it the emotion he feels. It can also Pick up sound and let it's user hear it. Finally, it has the ability to make those who listen to the music played through it to feel the emotion the music is tied with. (Classical music would be peaceful, etc.)

~Relatives or relationships~ 

Music - Best friend

~Theme~

~Other~

Has a small, hidden fear of women, due to how much they were around him when his music was becoming popular. 

Last edited by a moderator:
~CS~

~Mortal~

~Eienoha "King of Music" Wave~

~Human~ 

~20~

~Male~

View attachment 209176

~Height:6 foot~

~Weight: 186 pounds~ 

~Bio~

Born in the city, When oha lived a normal life, or,  at least as normal as a mute, musically gifted, extremely attractive student could be. He got good grades, did good enough In sports, but he utterly failed anything verbal. He grew up being abused and bullied for his inability to speak, becoming a loner and shut in. But when he turned 6,his parents bought him a simple guitar. That was when he discovered his salvation. His life did a full turn around that day. It was Music. He was able to make music from nearly anything, playing them with talent. A prodigy, some would say. He was able to convey his feelings and "talk". Though he was still bullied, "only thing he's good for", they say. But he was truley happy, smiling a lot and playing music wherever he went.He eventually went into more modern music,like technology and such,but he can do all genres with ease. People love his music, and so does he. He works sometimes for big companies, making stunning soundtracks alone. 

~Personality~

99% of the time, Eienoha is a bright, charismatic, overall happy person with an abundance of feelings. He can't talk, or make any noises with his mouth for that matter, so he conveys through music, belting out a quick piece,to make you feel what he feels. It's practically impossible not to feel anything from his music, so he uses it for interaction, and for his sanity. If his music making ability (taking away his means to make them,etc.) were hindered, he becomes cold and hateful,lashing out. yet compliment at times, due to his sheer need of music. 

~Abilities~

just exceptionally gifted when I comes to music making. 

~Special items~

Genesis - A pair of black and white over ear headphones that block all outside noise,  able to project music at loud volumes. The speakers have the ability to craft a song as the user plays it in his mind, then the speakers flip out, playing the music,  letting people who hear it the emotion he feels. It can also Pick up sound and let it's user hear it. Finally, it has the ability to make those who listen to the music played through it to feel the emotion the music is tied with. (Classical music would be peaceful, etc.)

~Relatives or relationships~ 

Music - Best friend

~Theme~

~Other~

Has a small, hidden fear of women, due to how much they were around him when his music was becoming popular. 

The emotion thing is a nono, It can be good emotional music, but it can't force emotions on other characters.

Otherwise, accepted

Music can do whatever music does.

If you listen to happy music, you feel happy.

It isn't the same as "If I play happy music, your character will suddenly feel unbelievably happy, even if they don't like it"

that's what I mean.

Oh okay, it seems I worded it wrong. I meant that, I had no intention of forcing emotion. 

No I just meant for them to feel it. It wouldn't change anything major, just help calm someone. It wouldn't just change out of the blue, just get the feeling out. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back