Eienoha and Katsunekai support tree

Eienoha (rp'ed by @Kuroko )

Katsunekai (rp'ed by @Diagonal )

K: *Goes around handing shiny things to people* And one for you. Oh hey, Eienoha. Do you want some of the stuff I found during battle?

E: *looks up from sitting down on a rock* What? Y-you're actually talking to me? This is new. Uh, what's the stuff? 

K: Of course, I'm talking to you! *laughs while strugging to keep bunch of shiny objects, and pretty flowers all in his arms* They are things I've picked up that I've found interesting during the battles. It's a little hobby of mine. Like see *Holds up a blue glowing rock* this blue glow-stone. So do you want one?

E: that's pretty cool.... *ahem* yes, I shall take one,  if you don't mind. *smiles as he reaches for it*

K: Woah, I'm surprised. Do you like pretty things out in nature too? I thought you, Eienoah, may not find interest in any of these things. I'm glad you do though. Which one do you want?

E: what! Absurd! I-i don't like stuff like that! I just... I didn't want to hurt your feelings. 

K: Oh, I see! Then you are actually a kind man considering my feeling! It seems you have a soft side to you despite your hard exterior. *Gives out smile, as he hands a glowing yellow rock*

E: *thought*(this totally backfired!) Urk! I-I-I just... Fine. Yes, I did like it.... Thank you. *takes glowing hello rock*

K: It's nice to have kind hearted people like you in this gruesome war. Let's fight together in a battle sometime. If you're strong that would be even better!

E: I-..... Sure! I'll see you later! And... Uh, it was nice meeting you! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back