Edit; Appears 14.

Character Race:

Magic-Potent Human

Character Gender:

Female

Character Occupation:

Wanderer, Philosopher

General Information

[in progress!] Note: I simply included the age that Eha appears to be. She is much, much older. Eha Mägi is a girl who gone through a life shaped by magic. She didn't grow up like other humans had, and instead took on a significantly different role in the world.

Personality:

Eha comes from a world, much like Earth, but run by magic. It had been the 18th century when magic was first discovered by a young girl that gone by the name of "Alice White". Alice was only young then, but during her school's science fair she was experimenting with an unknown, universal, and infinitely abundant source of energy within the world. And, using this source of energy, she attempted to light a lightbulb without touching it. It worked, and the critics were amazed. Soon, this experiment was spread worldwide, and soon came the mass exploitation of this source of energy. Scientists and enthusiasts of the subject dubbed it "Magic", tying the energy source to a highly fantasized theme personified commonly in fiction. Magic became the prime thing to power everything. Industries, businesses, politics, even households switched to magic usage. And so, the world developed into a Magic-dependent place. Eha was an unnatural occurrence. When she was born, she had attracted immeasurable amounts of Magic. As such she was craved for and sought-after. She became what was known as "The Bringer of Light". She was never left alone, and for a while (a span of five years) she had been the prime subject of the news. She was a child prodigy, to boot. And with all of this attention donning on her, she ran away. [PH]

Magic/Spells:

N U L L _ A T T R I B U T E

Levitation- Eha is able to weakly control and propel objects into the air and move them around. This does not apply to objects larger than herself, or heavier than herself. (Whichever is smaller.)

Magic Jets- Eha can create blasts of magic around her feet to force herself into the air.

Magic Blade- Eha creates a sharp blade of concentrated Magic around her hand to act like a dagger.

Magic Armor- Eha surrounds herself in tightly-packed Magic to create a veil of invisible armor that decreases the damage done to her.

F I R E _ A T T R I B U T E

Blaze Step- Eha surrounds her feet in a blazing fire to bring continuous burning damage to whoever draws near.

Fire Body- [PH]

Flame Wall- [PH]

I C E _ A T T R I B U T E

Frost Step- Eha surrounds her feet in a chilling frost to bring a continuous slowing effect to whoever draws near.

Ice Body- [PH]

Ice Wall- [PH]

Chillsaw- [PH]

Ice Bullet- [PH]

L I G H T N I N G _ A T T R I B U T E

Shock Step- [PH]

Lightning Body- [PH]

Lightning Sleet- [PH]

Tetrashock- [PH]

W I N D _ A T T R I B U T E

Aero Step- [PH]

Turbulent Body- [PH]

Cyclone- [PH]

Weapons:

Eha only relies on her staff (Nickname- Queen Staff/Staff of the Queen) as a weapon to use during combat. The Staff of the Queen has five modes. In each of these modes, the orb that is within the staff will change, depending on which mode it is on. Each mode grants Eha an ability(dis-including Nyro) and the elemental powers that come with the element of the mode. The modes, along with their abilities, are as follows:

N Y R O

null

The orb hovering on the Staff of the Queen takes a grey shade. This mode is on standard, and Eha will act regularly in contrast to the other modes.

F E U

fire

The orb hovering on the Staff of the Queen takes a red shade. In this mode, Eha will become more “aggressive” and “wild”. She will think faster, and decisions will be made quicker. The enemy will have less of a recovery rate as she deals offensive blows.

G L A C E

ice

The orb hovering on the Staff of the Queen takes a blue shade. In this mode, Eha will become more “calm” and “analytical”. While she will become more passive, her moves will be more thought-out and effective.

F O U D R E

lightning

The orb hovering on the Staff of the Queen takes a yellow shade. In this mode, Eha will become more “accurate and “precise”.

V E N T

wind

The orb hovering on the Staff of the Queen takes a cream shade. In this mode, Eha will become more “evasive” and “free”.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back