• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Edgy's art dump :)

Edgy Boi

your local feral trauma goblin
Hi, welcome to my personal hell!

Although I have had an account here for a while, I've not been active as my desire to RP has been nonexistant for a while. It still kinda is, but I wanna get it back!

Anyway, while I'm sorting that out, I may as well post art, as I crave validation.

This is my boi Virgil! He's gone through just,,, so many design changes over the years. He's kinda cringe, cliche face scar and all, but I love him. He's actually a dog who can turn into a human, not the other way round!
virgil again 2.png

Here's his dog form! He's based off wolves and scottish deerhounds.
virgil_dog_2.png

This is Theo / Dora, the resident disaster enby. They are my child, I love them, they haven't slept in roughly ever, and that's partially Virgil's fault. It's also their young daughter's fault, although she still doesn't have a design or name, I just know she exists.
theo shenanigan pants 3.png

theo wink 3.png

Last edited:
This is Tobi. This is my only art of him, but he's baby. He's theoretically from the same universe as Virgil and Theo. Spoilered for a small amount of blood over a bandage covering his eyes.

tobi 3.png

This is Eden, he's essentially a self-insert / comfort character, he's very new. I aspire to make an outfit that looks like this, and maybe make his face wings as well. If I could use mesh for the eyes, to make sight possible even with his wings covering his face, I would totally dress exactly like him.
persona maybe 4.png

persona close 4.png

persona sit 2.png

This last one is practise expressions! I love that I can use his wings to convey emotion.
persona expressions 2.png

Last edited:
Almost forgot my raptor boi! This is heavily based on the game "the isle", and I used him for art fight! He's just called edgy, as that's what I'm always called ingame so it made sense.
edgy utah.png

This also shows some of my friends from the isle!
the gangalang final.png

This isn't an OC, just a random allo. I love how flat this one looks if that makes sense?
allo 2.png

And this is Marzipan, because Beastars made me a furry. I use him primarily for vent art for some reason? idk why he just fits it. Also, he's a maned wolf.
beastars OC 2.png

marzipan drool 3.png

marz scream 3.png

marz laying 3.png

Oh yeah, he does wear clothes, I just can't be bothered to design them sdjsdfjlksjdf- I do not love my ocs equally.
marz oop 2.png

I had to check the guidelines to make sure, but looks like gore is allowed! All but the first and last images of Marzipan from above have gorey versions, which I'll post below.

The first two consist of blood around the mouth.
marzipan drool 2.png
marz scream 2.png

The third has blood coming from the mouth and nose, as well as claw marks and a bite.
marz laying 2.png

The fourth has visible ribs, guts, and the end of a leg ripped off.
marz gore 4.png

I'm also just gonna dump all my art fight stuff here! Here's the link to my art fight if you wanna see the original owners of these characters! Art Fight

Hopefully the animations I did look ok on here, if not please look at them on my art fight!

Mirage.png

pontus.gif

Oberon.gif

tresca.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back