Edgelord 2015

simj26

Awful, Terrible, No-good Layabout
Hello, good morning/afternoon/evening/night/dawn/dusk/fuck you, fair citizens of RPN! Today, in mocking celebration of me finishing my exams and probably flunking them way beyond recognition, I will be writing another whiny/whatthefuck thread that you have seen appearing in the roleplay discussion! But that's for scrubs to read, and not us, right? Whatever, chumps.

In any case, this is not that thread! This thread is for you to showcase just how edgy you can be! I know there's many of you out there who think that no one understands them. And you're right! No one in your life understands the PAIN and SUFFERING that the INCARNATE OF DARKNESS/WAR feels! So come one, come all, and show me who is worthy to be crowned the Edgelord of 2015! Is it you? Is it me? Is it your mother? Or is it

JOOOOOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA???!!!

I'd like to nominate me at the age of 14.

I wore a massive trench coat to school. Every. Single. Day. Up until the point that I physically could not wear that godforsaken coat outside without passing out from heat exhaustion, I would wear it over my clothes throughout the entire day.

Top that, you meme loving fucks.

I wear a black jacket every day despite the fact that it turns me into a walking swamp. At that point I keep wearing it to hold in the horrendous stench of all that sweat, building up my juices until I could give someone a shower just by hugging them.

I also collect knives... so... literal edge.

[QUOTE="The Gunrunner]I wear a black jacket every day despite the fact that it turns me into a walking swamp. At that point I keep wearing it to hold in the horrendous stench of all that sweat, building up my juices until I could give someone a shower just by hugging them.
I also collect knives... so... literal edge.

[/QUOTE]
You don't collect katanas, or refer to a group of katana as katanas wrongly.

[QUOTE="London Fog]I wore a massive trench coat to school. Every. Single. Day. Up until the point that I physically could not wear that godforsaken coat outside without passing out from heat exhaustion, I would wear it over my clothes throughout the entire day.[/quote

[/QUOTE]
Both you and RunGunner don't wear fedoras and tip them at passing ladies while going 'M'lady'. this will effect your overall score.

Last edited by a moderator:
You want some edge? Here is some edge: I wore fedoras for a while back when I was about 15 years old, even when I took my dog for a walk during the night. My brother would always look at me with a WTF expression every time I did so, but I thought they made me look "cool" and "classy. God was I wrong....

Heck, if we go back to when I was 7 years old I would often draw shitty DBZ, Sonic and Naruto OCs. I still remember a Sonic OC that I named Boom the Hedgehog...If I can find any of these drawings I will post them here.

Oh, and my first avatar to ever use on YouTube \Facebook was a human version if Shadow the Hedgehog, no kidding.

9k=
latest

(I am not making any promises, but if you search for shadow21568 on YouTube you will find my old account)

[QUOTE="The Servant]
Heck, if we go back to when I was 7 years old I would often draw shitty DBZ, Sonic and Naruto OCs. I still remember a Sonic OC that I named Boom the Hedgehog...If I can find any of this drawings I will post them here.

[/QUOTE]
o-SHIA-LABEOUF-facebook.jpg

[QUOTE="The Servant]Here is some edge: I wore fedoras for a while back when I was about 15 years old, even when I took my dog for a walk during the night. My brother would always look at me with a WTF expression every time I did so, but I thought they made me look "cool" and "classy. God was I wrong....

[/QUOTE]
I just brought myself a hat D: I don't think it's a fedora (not as wide as I think fedoras normally are), and it wasn't purchased for edge... just because hats actually suit me, and I've always wanted a hat :(

SkyGinge said:
I just brought myself a hat D: I don't think it's a fedora (not as wide as I think fedoras normally are), and it wasn't purchased for edge... just because hats actually suit me, and I've always wanted a hat :(
Oh don't take it the wrong way! A hat (Even a Fedora) can look good if you combine it with the proper clothing, but the thing is: I wore a fancy Fedora (Meant to be usen with a suit) with things like t-shirts and/or shorts. Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were edgy ( :( )

Both you and RunGunner don't wear fedoras and tip them at passing ladies while going 'M'lady'. this will effect your overall score.
Oh, simj. You damned fool. That isn't how you do it.

You're supposed to smack them on the gluteous and say "Two inches" (trying to guess what's correct L.O.L.) This is a guaranteed win win, because they'll either A) Call the police, or B) smack you.

With B, you have touched second base.

With A, you're going to get lucky in a prison cell.

Yoink.

When I was a child I'd pray to God asking him to kill certain people, mostly family members.

I didn't think he would, but I thought I'd at least try.

Top that.

I'm crying and cringing so hard.

My name is pretty fucking long "Annabella Oxendine" so I got really aggravated with it in grade school and literally changed my name to "Jane Smith".

The teachers would be so pissed off when they couldn't find the person in class.

Swearing has become completely habitual for me. I don't even think about peppering my speech with delicious profanities, it just happens now. Bitches.

I'm not sure if this is edgy or just plain bitchy but I used to join roleplays on Gaia and other sites of fandom/weaboo flavor and turn things to 11. Ultraviolence, trigger topics, general trolling. It made me feel so smug. Written just the right way to escape bans too.

Now I only do that ironically/in a helpful way ;)

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]It made me feel so smug. Written just the right way to escape bans too.

[/QUOTE]
H-hey, this sounds a little familiar....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back