• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic EDENSEED - The Genesian War [Not Accepting]

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
"Welcome...please, have a seat." Before you, stands a lithe and tall woman. Her auburn tresses with a hint of dyed orange and blue locks pulled back into a ponytail, highlighting her striking features. Dressed in the pristine white of a scientist's lab coat, she examines a clipboard held in her hands, before looking up to smile at you.

"Before we begin with the test, I want to be clear with the reason why you're here... why, you are chosen. This war involves everyone. It doesn't matter if you're not a soldier, if you've never fought before..." The woman holds your gaze with her own amber orbs. "We need you... you need you.. you've been distinguished from among the rest for a reason. Because you're special... cause somewhere behind the walls of this room, is a machine which could end this war... that only you can pilot. No one else." The woman exhales and offers you and encouraging smile. Placing her clipboard on the desk, she reaches out to gently hold the sides of your head in her hands. Her touch cool against your temples.

"Good luck.."

Then she steps back and nods to an unseen individual standing behind you.

"Begin the synchronization procedure.. lets find our Edenknights."

If you're interested in a unique mecha roleplay with a rich original backstory, do check this out :) While it seems pretty action oriented, do expect ample amount of time for character development and even possible romance. I hope to make this very much unlike the stereotypical metal and iron associated with the genre. Do note that we will not start with mechas and have to earn them (tentative idea). The RP is far from finished, but its pretty late for me now, so I thought to post an interest check first ^3^ In case some of you recognize this, yes, it is a remake! Due to sad circumstances I couldn't complete the last round :( for this I apologize. But I'm back now, and want to make the most of it! I've also taken the liberty to improve on my original idea ^_^; at least i hope its an improvement... That being said, I'm going to try to keep the RP small (maybe 5-6 people) and therefore, applications will be strict!

EDENSEED CHRONICLES - The Genesian War [wip] (psst.. It's a link, click it! Warning on big Info Dump!) I HIGHLY recommend you do not access the thread on a mobile connection/device. There's quite a lot of big pics!

EDENSEED - The Genesian War Characters

EDENSEED - The Genesian War OOC

Last edited:
Interested. I loved playing the video game Xenoblade Chronicles X, which also involved piloting mechs and a intriguing story.

Interested. I loved playing the video game Xenoblade Chronicles X, which also involved piloting mechs and a intriguing story.

Unfortunately never heard of it ^~^;... then again my knowledge of the range of such titles is quite limited!

Welcome anyways! :3 i won't be updating the background for several hours, gotta catch a wink firsties.

Well, you have my attention! The details you have so far are extremely interesting, and well thought-out!

I do have a few questions in mind - are the mechas different from each other, having their own specialities, or will they be, more or less, the same model and have the same specs? Will they be fitted to the pilot's skills? What kind of strain will piloting have, both physically and mentally, on the characters?

It also says - gifted individuals, whom have proven themselves worthy - so the characters will have gone through a selection process to get where they are, am I understanding that right? You mention that there's no need for military/combat experience, so I wonder how were they chosen exactly?

And you have said that the story won't start with the mechas right away, but I'm curious as to whether the characters will be working as a unit.

But uh yeah, definitely count me as interested!

I worry that some of these have already been addressed in the infodump so far, so if they have... my bad...

Wellll... considering there are 9 Archivus buttons and I have only finished 1 of them, I think by the end of it it should answer your questions. :> I still have to write on the City of Kasai, Pyrkaian Drives, Edencores, Edenknights, Neo-Earth Environment, narcs, atacs and EVEs. Will notify you when done ^^

But briefly, yes. EVEs will be slightly different and will be definitely be fitted the Edenknight abilities.

We will all be playing lab experi- *ahem* Edenknights. Character need not be involved in military (though I'm thinking about this matter), but will definitely be part of some sort of government agency. Mechanics, scientist etc. definitely no potato farmers.

Yes we will all be on the same side, in the same 'unit' and HAVE to work as one. Whether we have prior training to do so is optional :o

Alecto Alecto

Appreciate your interest ^3^

Last edited:
Wellll... considering there are 9 Archivus buttons and I have only finished 1 of them, I think by the end of it it should answer your questions. :> I still have to write on the City of Kasai, Pyrkaian Drives, Edencores, Edenknights, Neo-Earth Environment, narcs, atacs and EVEs. Will notify you when done ^^

But briefly, yes. EVEs will be slightly different and will be definitely be fitted the Edenknight abilities.

We will all be playing lab experi- *ahem* Edenknights. Character need not be involved in military (though I'm thinking about this matter), but will definitely be part of some sort of government agency. Mechanics, scientist etc. definitely no potato farmers.

Yes we will all be on the same side, in the same 'unit' and HAVE to work as one. Whether we have prior training to do so is optional :o

Alecto Alecto

Appreciate your interest ^3^

Info Dump Complete!! Do check out my first post for links to the Character Creation thread and OOC :>

Alecto Alecto

"lab experi-" I love this even more now, haha. I'm always a sucker for human enhancement/experimentation.

And awesome! I did figure that maybe some combat experience, or at the very least, a technical position might be the best way to go about it. Kinda saves up time having to train/educate people.

Alright! I'll go check out the new details right away! :)

"lab experi-" I love this even more now, haha. I'm always a sucker for human enhancement/experimentation.

And awesome! I did figure that maybe some combat experience, or at the very least, a technical position might be the best way to go about it. Kinda saves up time having to train/educate people.

Alright! I'll go check out the new details right away! :)

Any questions feel free ^^ ill put up my own character sheet so purple people have a better idea. After my dinner tho!

Aand, the Union believes that all subjec- people should be treated humanely and fairly ^^.. hahah! For real.. tempting as it may, i will not be going down the dark side of human experimentation. We're responsible ethical scientists ;) at least... with regards to our characters.

Any questions feel free ^^ ill put up my own character sheet so purple people have a better idea. After my dinner tho!

Aand, the Union believes that all subjec- people should be treated humanely and fairly ^^.. hahah! For real.. tempting as it may, i will not be going down the dark side of human experimentation. We're responsible ethical scientists ;)

No rush!

Dude!! Human experimentation with clear consent from the subjects are a-okay! There seems to be a severe lack of it when it comes to this things, not that I don't enjoy them - it's just majority of the HE ideas I see involve unwilling subjects.

I'll hop over to the OOC if - when I have further questions!

My phone browser almost crashed due to the huuuuuge content. I am interested but if will have to read the other pages 4 hours from now. Save a space for a brother

My phone browser almost crashed due to the huuuuuge content. I am interested but if will have to read the other pages 4 hours from now. Save a space for a brother

I did warn you ^__^;; to be fair, even without the big gifs, the way i coded the thread I don't think you'll be able to read everything. Even if you loaded it =P cause I suk at coding

I did warn you ^__^;; to be fair, even without the big gifs, the way i coded the thread I don't think you'll be able to read everything. Even if you loaded it =P cause I suk at coding

I am looking at my data. Your page will eat them like groceries. A few hours from now i will read it whole.

I am looking at my data. Your page will eat them like groceries. A few hours from now i will read it whole.

groceries-HAHAHAHAOoops... sorrie >..< The main gif at the top is like uhh... 70mb >..>

I can definitely wait, no hurry.

still accepting? i'll bite

Carefully points at the CS thread.

"H-have not accepted anyone yet! S-so, yes.. still accepting! Hai!"

no bite meh D <

Edit: I would recommend a female character. Recommended. Not mandatory. (cos I can already smell an influx of possible testosterone overdose. I like my RPs to be gender balanced hurhur...)

Last edited:
The CS is intimidating...

Well... the rp is intended for people who can write quite a bit! by abit, i mean alot . So the level of detail required in the CS ensures that ppl understand what they're getting into, and hopefully commit because of the investment they put into their character :)

When i meant this as a detailed rp, i meant detailed. Of course, i don't expect text walls for every post! I'm also not expecting ppl to post 7 times a week. 2/3 times per week consistently is ok!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back