• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other eden's drabbles

myfanwy

forever tilted
a place for me to put my drabbles and random bits of writing. also a place to help me get inspired to actually write again olol.
you can give prompts if you like ofvkinlol

01. entering the shadow temple
word count: 214​
the nocturne of shadow was haunting, which is why it should have been no surprise to link that the entrance to the shadow temple was equally so. the graveyard in kakariko village always seemed to be raining after the daemon's attack on it a few days ago ad yet it was eerily silent as he walked down the steps, the sound of his boots tapping against the stone echoing loudly in his ears.

despite possessing the triforce of courage, link could feel his heart pounding in his chest when he reached the bottom. the sinister aura was thick in the air, the strong stench of iron enough to make his stomach roll.

walking slowly towards the platform in the middle, one that seemed to beckon to the hylian, link took a deep breath to steady the uneven rhythm in his chest. he knew what he had to do, knew he had to face this head on to save hyrule. to save the princess. his shout filled the cavern as din's fire erupted, lighting all the torches and granting him access to the sinister shadow temple.

when the large stone door finally opened, link hesitated before walking forward slowly once more. his heart was filled with trepidation, as if he knew something would go wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back