Ecia "Kaine" N.

Miraculous

Rusty Rookie
Hello! Sorry this was a little late, but I hope this character sheet is alright!

------------------------------

>> You spot a small, rusted steel cabinet that has been engulfed in a large chunk of obsidian
some time ago. You budge open the first drawer of the cabinet and look inside. In there lies
a foreign-looking document you've never seen before. The corners of the document seems
torn off, and some of the parts were burnt, yet the contents of the document were still
fresh. Judging by its condition, it seems to have been recently organized in the other
documents in the filing cabinet. You flip through the pages of the document. Since the
document was slightly burnt, the wording seems illegible and you can't make out a few
phrases. Then again, these documents looked like they were printed a while ago. You start
to wonder what happened after these files were printed.

>> You wade through the first document that caught your eye...

Diver ID: #281248

Name: Ecia "Kaine" N............
Title: [N/A]

Classification:

[July 29]
                                    She seems to be resting. Previous research shows that she has
decent knowledge of Hieracon. We're guessing that she's a Scholar, however she only has
a small collection of Links. Everyday, we spot her roaming around the area, as if she's
looking for something. It could possibly be Links or something like that. .......she actually
have a large.......ection of Links after al...........

Personality:
[July 30]

After a few experiments, she is shown to have a slow reaction
time. We planned on getting more information out of this by conducting...............periments
on her, alt......h..........ever felt anything out of those experiments. Call her a m.............I
suppose? I don't think she even speaks, or..talk, even. Her only responses were stares,
and they seem very uncanny. The first time she spoke was when she............ew......ks
we've been keeping in our so-called basement. Basically, she's..........uess she just
likes........................................?

Appearance
[June 28]

We opened an appropriately large casket. There doesn't seem to
be any sign of j...............sket. Just a girl. A very pale-looking girl. She seems to be
sleeping in an awkward position, like a baby snoozing in their crib. .......ad long, white hair,
which reaches the buttocks. She wears nothing but an unconvincing diver suit, so she
must be one of them. She wears no footwear, just her feet. Her face definitely looks like a
female, that much we knew. 
Recorded Background: (The whole paragraph is too faded to read, but you can only make
out a few words.)
...................................strong
bond.....................inks.................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................
..................................................ieracon
knowle..................................................................asleep for..............................................
...................................................................................................................................
.................................................odd.............................
Equipment: [Unknown]
Gatelinks: [Currently doesn't own any gatelinks yet.]

Bounty: [A former fugitive from a laboratory- reward unknown when brought
back.]

Important Details: She lacks in responsiveness..........easily lost.

>> Your mind wanders to think about of who this Kaine is. Flipping through more pages, your stroke of luck faded into nonexistence. The rest of them are already burnt into black sheets of crumbled ash, and you can feel your curiosity arise within you, willing to know more about these abandoned documents. You reconsider scavenging this item. What if the owner comes back to it and found out that it was gone? The thought began to occupy almost all space within the very mind.

With all compassion stored in you, you arrange the documents in the now messy filing cabinet. Eventually, you insert the burnt document back in its rightful place.

They won't mind you snooping through their documents and placing them back, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate the artistic touch to the cs, but I don't think there's enough info here to really accept you.. 

Do you mind PM'ing me and RyuShura some more info about this?

That is, assuming Ryu hasn't talked to you about it yet. 

kthnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back