• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Echoes of the Night OOC

Should we start on Friday?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No, start earlier

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ay yo, is this a closed roleplay that is no longer open? I've been on the site before but things have changed in the past year or two.

Not to answer for the creators, but I think they are still accepting? We are just getting ready to break out of the opening.

Hell yeah, I'll give it a bit before I do anything. Can you like, I dunno, reserve a spot for me? I'm gonna make sure that I 100% understand the lore n' shiet before I start.

Hell yeah, I'll give it a bit before I do anything. Can you like, I dunno, reserve a spot for me? I'm gonna make sure that I 100% understand the lore n' shiet before I start.

I doubt we'd ever get enough people that I'd need to reserve slots. So don't worry about that. If you want to join our Discord, we should be able to answer any questions you have!

Wow. xD you sure closed the discord fast. Well, if anyone ever sees something similar to this or if you guys start it up again, feel free to drop me a line. :) honestly this was the only thing I was in atm. xD

Wow. xD you sure closed the discord fast. Well, if anyone ever sees something similar to this or if you guys start it up again, feel free to drop me a line. :) honestly this was the only thing I was in atm. xD
Will do, as I do indeed look forward to writing in this world again!

*just need to take a break and all that, enjoy the summer for a while*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back