• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Echo of Heroes (Voiceover Adventure Roleplay) [always open]

sgtmickey

Two Thousand Club
The bright sun rose above the courtyard that was the Fortress Force headquarters. The nine heroes sat around a curved desk in a large room full of memorabilia from their past adventures. The walls were decorated with massive shields, hammers, swords, and portraits. Mintwing, the little hummingbird was perched on top of a chair built for a human rump, " I don't know why you guys bothered buyin' all these fancy chairs, I don't think half of us can even sit in these things comfortably. " said the sassy avian as he moved his puny feet about trying to find a more comfy position to sit in. " I sure hope this audition thing were doin' is even worth it. I mean, personally if you're askin' me I think we were doin' fine on our own. That's just my two cents. You know what, I think it's worth more than that, that's my two dollars. That's gonna my be my new thing, I'm gonna make puns now. " Sparkle, the ash colored unicorn stood in front of the chair with the hair of his tail just barely touching the end of the seat, " Please, do not do that...and would it kill you to act a little more professional? We're having skilled heroes from all across the world coming to join our ranks. " said the unicorn rather sternly as he waited for the double decker doors to swing open when they let them in. " Oh, I wonder what kind of people we're going to meet! I'm so excited, can hardly wait! " smiled the small penguin as he wiggled his small flippers.

W.I.L. the alien had his gun resting on top of the desk as he aimed aggressively at the door, " None of them better get any funny ideas. If they do...KAPOW!!! " Otto the robot leaned over his seat and said, " Wil, put the firearm away! We put targets here for them to shoot at, the whole point of this is to see what they're capable of! " Mintwing fluttered over to him, " Yeah, so when they start shootin' fireballs at them DON'T shoot back! " the alien stared blankly at them both, " Oh... I thought we were inviting cannon fodder over...like decoys and...stuff " he mumbled the rest as he pulled his meteor blaster off the table as if it was a disappointment to have allies arrive rather than enemies.

A large stone golem ducked through the back door while holding a tray of souffle, " Sorry I am late boys, I was in the back cooking something up for our new friends! I hope they like chocolate. I made a light fluffy exterior made of the finest chocolate cake I could whip up, of course to make a souffle I filled it with extremely warm melted milk chocolate, no one can forget to pour chocolate syrup on it, then for finishing touch I sprinkled powdered sugar on top of it for a little visual pleasantess. " Robin the elf rubbed his hands together as he rolled his shoulders, " You wouldn't mind sharin' some of that would ya? " Joseph the golem smiled widely, " Of course you can my good friend. There is enough to feed one hundred! " Ro's dragon's tail began to wag as he smelled the chocolate from his seat, he walked on all fours, " Bark bark!!!" the cute dragon stood on his hind legs as he motioned for Joseph to throw him one.

Slackjaw the zombie monkey sat in his chair watching everyone eat a brownie, " I think they're waiting outside guys. Guys? Hello! Ahh, I'll just let them in myself. They know who I am, hopefully my appearance isn't too jarring... You know what, on second thought maybe Chill and Robin should open the doors for the new recruits. " The two of them looked at each other and got up, " Oooh!!! Here it goes! " squealed the adorable penguin as he waddled up to the doors and hopped to pull one of the knobs down. He swung to open the doors, " Welcome to Fortress Force! We're so glad to be having you today!!! We hope you lovely people enjoy your stay here with us! " Robin the elf stood on the side and gave a casual wave, " Hi. "

(Would you rather the whole post be read or only the spoken lines?)

Walking into the building, Tay turned around in circles. "'Ello? Anyone there?" She called out in a slightly Australian accent. "I'm here for Fortress Force?"

sgtmickey sgtmickey

Walking into the building, Tay turned around in circles. "'Ello? Anyone there?" She called out in a slightly Australian accent. "I'm here for Fortress Force?"

sgtmickey sgtmickey

" Well that's what you found, lady! Now show us what you got! It feels like we've been sitting here for over a week waiting for someone to show up! " said W.I.L. as he crossed his arms. Chill and Robin made their way on back to their chairs and took their seats waiting to see what Tay had to offer to the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back