Ebondusk [Info inside]

Carl

Not A Llama...
Finally finished updating the Ebondusk Info Thread, and so it's on to checking who's interested and how large or small this RP will start off as.

Please follow below link to get to the Info Thread of Ebondusk, please be prepared for quite a read as it has a few sections and hopefully interesting information in each one to spark dem interest-embers!

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/ebondusk-info-thread-updating.20018/#post-684703

Let me know in this thread who's in or who's out.

I'll list the current list of people who already showed interest here so that they're aware that the rp is soon to begin.

@Darksoul90

@amdreams

@ninbinz

@Huehuecoyotl

@Mason

@sleeplessCartoonist

Will have fun spinning tales with y'all :)

Cheers.

HeartBrokenIceQueen said:
Dear Auntie Carlea; You see that small corner there in your room? I'll be sitting there waiting for you to post the sign-up sheet. Waiting, waiting and waiting til you click that 'create roleplay' button, seeing my name tagged somewhere so I can run along to my own crib and create a character worthy of your story.
O.o I'm watching you.

Me so scurred :(

But yay that you're all ready to rumble :)

I'll create the CS in a short while.

Character Sheet Thread up, traceable in the Member Roleplay Section -> Fantasy/Supernatural -> Character Sheets subsection -> Fun times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back