• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

✕| ebb's art cafe |✕

2/1/12
→Wow I haven't been on this site for the longest time. I started school last fall and dived headfirst into learning web, app, product, industrial and several other types of design as well as VR/AR, 360 cameras- things like that. I haven't had any time for writing, but recently finished the first round of avatars for an app I'm prototyping. It reminded me of all the fun times I had on here- so I had to check back in <3

testavatarsheet2.jpg

Last edited:
omfg this is amazing marry me
if you ever take oc requests I’m so down

WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell sophie. sophie. Soulless Soulless
Aw I love y'all- it's great to be back! My school program is fuckin nuts, so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to drop in, but it's so nice to see you guys! <3

final girl. final girl. Thank you!! I can probably take on an OC request to draw in the avatar style I just posted- I need more to populate my app.

peritwinkle peritwinkle Hehe thank you!
Well, the occasional step back in is always better than nothing! Hope life’s been treating you well

final girl. final girl. Sweet- send me over some details via PM and I should be able to get in done in the next week or two.

Svisttt Svisttt I missed you too!! I'm sure you've been whipping up some amazing art while I've been gone.

.angel. .angel. Thank you! I'll have to check out your art for myself, I very much doubt it's shitty

2/6/12
→I have to pitch the initial ideas for my app tomorrow, so I went ahead and drew a character for final girl. final girl. . I included the non pixelated version as well! It's been interesting straying from my normal style to create these avatars.

I hope you are doing good at school! Cuz i am barely getting through it. ;-; But hey you are so, im happy!

7/3/19
→A landscape project that I completed recently (added below) gave me a craving to draw some futuristic stuff. I got a big boy job in design recently, but I still really want to color and develop this character (and somehow make time for a little group RP).

practicesummer1.jpg

landscape_done.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back