• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™€๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช || CS

Other
Here

Satanic Nightjar

reach for the stars and don't settle for the moon
Eat My Brains, I Dare You || CS

GUIDELINES
Two CS per player maximum, but you definitely don't have to try and write from two perspectives! Try to keep your characters as realistic as possible, meaning no overpowered characters, no "perfect" characters, and try to keep this thread clean of walking stereotypes. Me and Ravenpaw Ravenpaw both prefer realistic faceclaims, however, if you have something in mind to use feel free to use it - it's your character. While there is no strict age limit for the characters, it would be nice to keep them around the 16-50 range to avoid any issues. Also, we love creativity, so go ahead and explore! You want to try your hand acting a zombie? Sounds interesting. Have a wild idea? Write it up, or PM me if you're not sure!

GETTING IN
This roleplay is NOT first come, first serve! You'll know that your character is accepted when you receive a reaction from either me or Ravenpaw, and we may decide to PM you as well to settle any confusion.

CHARACTER SHEET
Below I'll write up the basic character sheet for you to fill out, feel free to edit it to better suit your character, however it's greatly appreciated if you would include, at a minimum, the information displayed below. Have fun!

Name:
Nickname/Alias:
Sexuality:
Infected?:

Physical Description: (Image, paragraph, or list)

Personality: (Paragraph form or a list of traits)

Background: (Would be nice to have in full paragraphs)

JULIAN CASANOVA

basics
name | julian casanova
alias | j, if you like
age | 18
gender | fluid
pronouns | prefers they/them but will accept anything
sexuality | poly
infected? | no

physical
height | 5'9
weight | 145 lbs
style | dark clothes, jewelry, leather jackets
scars | a long white one across their neck from nearly being decapitated (long story, don't ask)
distinguishing characteristics | long, curly hair that is rarely seen brushed; one crooked tooth on the left side of his mouth
supplies | a hand gun, dried foods, insulated water jug, tattered woolen blanket, first aid kit, kitchen knife

persona
positive traits | courageous, bold, adventurous, passionate, skilled shooter, fast runner, good survival skills from growing up in the woods
negative traits | anxious, impulsive, hard time focusing, functions well both in a group and by himself
mbti | esfp
moral alignment | chaotic good
zodiac | gemini

background
before
julian grew up in a small house on the outskirts of olive hill, bordering the edge of the woods. they've had a very happy early childhood, with a loving mother and father, living a simple life if admittedly an isolated one. that all changed when they were fourteen, and everything got so confusing inside their head. when they finally came out to their family, their mother tried to kick them out, get rid of them, not wanting such a disgusting creature in their household, and yet to julian's surprise their father defended them, instead sending mrs. casanova out into the world to fend for herself. since then, things have been pretty quiet in the casanova residence.
after
tba

Last edited:

ASHER DAWN

basics
name | asher jay dawn
alias | ash, aj
age | 29
gender | cisgender male
sexuality | bicurious
infected? | no

physical
height | 5'10
weight | 170 lbs
style | typically seen in neutral colors, often wears hoodies and leather boots
scars | a burn on his left hand
distinguishing characteristics | walks with a bit of a limp from an injury sustained in the early days of the apocalypse. doesn't interfere greatly with his mobility, but it's noticeable
supplies | a pocket knife, a waterproof jacket, a sleeping bag, two bottles of water, a couple days' worth of food

persona
positive traits | compassionate, forgiving, level-headed, calm under pressure, academically gifted, decently muscular
negative traits | prone to overthinking, not particularly fast on foot, can be emotional, doesn't do well in isolation
likes | coffee, baking, dogs (especially beagles), books, poetry, nice people, english (he can out-essay you any day)
dislikes| soda, people chewing with their mouths open, selfishness
habits | biting his nails
mbti | infp
moral alignment | neutral good
zodiac | aquarius

background
before
asher has a traumatic past that he doesn't like to speak about. mysteries surround the specifics of his upbringing, but he was left an orphan at an early age, and spent years in the foster system learning to fend for himself. eventually, he found himself in a small town called olive hill, where nothing ever happened, the newly found son of a lovely elderly couple.
after
tba

Fargo West for RP.jpeg
BASICS:
Name: Dr. Fargo Dan West
Nickname/Alias: Called FD by family and very close friends.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Infected?: No

APPEARANCE:
Physical Description: Brown skin and dark brown eyes, with short black hair and neat beard around the mouth. Usually wears a casual and comfortable outfit, like a sweater or hoodie or something.
Height: 6'0
Build: tall and well-proportioned
Personality: Fargo is usually calm and easy-going. He enjoys reading and going on walks and jogs, and also is quite the artist. He is very much a dog person, and owns five. At first glance he might look very quiet, but among his friends he is quite social, and loves days out with the boys. He is calm and coordinated, but also has a strong, positive spirit that can show through in certain circumstances. And... he's pretty much a cinnamon roll.
Strengths: Medical skills, good eyesight, calm under pressure
Weaknesses: Can be a bit shy, can sometimes be so caught up in helping others that he forgets about himself, and sometimes goes for days without eating
MBTI: INFJ

Background: As a child, Fargo was rather outgoing. But at the age of 11, his mother got terribly sick and died. That is what inspired him to become a medical doctor, so he could help people like her. He devoted his life to learning medicine. But ever since that day, he wasn't the same, and became much more introverted. He became one of the chief physicians at Olive Hill Medical Center. There, he met a man named Jacob Brown, and fell in love. The two got married, and lived happily together... until TXU-13 came. They were both working double shifts in the hospital with all the patients, patients who would transform into monsters and try to infect the doctors. Most were told to evacuate. But Dr. West was told that they needed his expertise, and had to stay behind, therefore separating Fargo and Jacob. When the apocalypse began and he and the rest of the residents of Olive Hill went into lockdown, Fargo had to go into hiding in order to not be infected or killed. But he had no intention of sitting there doing nothing. No, he'd rather do something productive. And so, he set to work on trying to find a cure. Besides, the sooner he found the cure, the sooner he could be back with his family. And he's been working on it since...​

Working on mine! Will be up by tomorrow

Nickname/Alias:
Sexuality:
Infected?:

Personality: (Paragraph form or a list of traits)

Background: (Would be nice to have in full paragraphs)

a81429402bc9d99f523851711dedca97.jpg

Name: Miranda MacNamara
Nickname/Alias: Mac by those close to her
Sexuality: Bisexual

Supplies: Small backpack, small lighter, fishing knife, canteen filled with water, a windbreaker and a couple of protein bars.

Physical Description: A tall redheaded brown-eyed woman with freckles covering every inch of her. She has a toned build, slender but with muscle hiding underneathe. You'll usually find her in hoodies/sweaters or tank tops, there's hardly an in between. She also prefers to wear jeans and hiking boots. Her hair is usually put up in a sloppy bun, like she didn't care and just wanted it out of her face.

Personality: She's quick-witted and won't hesitate to play a game of back and forth with witty remarks. She's kind at her core, but often only shows her grumpy and distrusting side. Despite all of this, she is by no means hot-headed and is always striving to think rationally and keep a level head.

Strengths: Level-headed, hunting experience (good aim), high pain tolerance

Weaknesses: Self-doubt, distrust, asthmatic

Background: Her father owned a small Fish and Game hunting store before the outbreak, a little building near the edge of town and closer to nature. It was just her and her dad ever since she was little. Her mother wasn't around and she tried not to ask about her. But she didn't need her mom, she had her dad. They'd go fishing together on the weekends and talk about everything and anything. Her last argument with him before the outbreak was how she didn't want to inherit the store, didn't want to stay in Olive Hill; She wanted to go back to college for writing, go to a big famous city, maybe.

She never got to say goodbye or apologize to her dad, who died tragically at the beginning of the outbreak. She'd been gone, taking a trip to the city. She'd raced back at the first news stories and ditched her car, sneaking past military posts to try and find her father on time. He would be fine, right? What better place to hold up than a building full of hunting gear! She was too late. She decided she'd have to make some renovations to the shop and inherit it anyways.​

Last edited:
Name: Alysia Ann Woods

Nickname/Alias: Aly, Al

Sexuality: Pansexual

Physical Description:

IMG_7148.jpeg

Face Claim: Alycia Debnam-Carey

Hair colour: Brown

Hair style: Naturally straight or curled that meets at her lower back.

Eye colour: Hazel/ green(Colours vary by season)

Height: 5โ€™6

Weight: 130

Build: Athletic, Slim

Scars: N/A

Piercings: Both ear lobes are pierced, as well as, her upper left ear with a helix piercing.

Tattoos: N/A

Attire: Currently, attired in an ebony tank top with a dark mint plaid jacket, a camo-green belt, blue jeans, and an army coloured holster attached to her thigh.

Inventory:

• Combat knife
  • Insulated bottle with water
  • Butterfly knife
  • Can goods
  • Matches

Personality:

Positive
| Intuitive| Calculative| Dauntless|Survivalist| Natural-born Leadership|Audacious|Vigilant|Reliable

Negative| Nonchalant|Blunt|Callous|Impassive|Obstinate|Cunning|Sometimes Abrasive

Likes| Lounging in trees, Coffee, Animals, Hand-to-hand combat, Intellectual people, Star gazing, Knifes, Writing

Dislikes| Judgement, Authoritative figures, Selfishness, Ignorance, Know-it-allโ€™s, Narcissistic.

Vices| Smoking, Alcohol(Rare)

Mental Health: N/A

Family/Relationships:

-Richard Woods- Father: Alive
- Naomi Woods- Mother: Alive

Relationships:

- Crushes: None
- Acquaintances- None
- Comrades- None
- Enemies- None

Background:

Before:

• Alysia spent most of her days studying in college, even though her occupation was still a questionable decision for her. Being raised in an austere environment, she naturally avoided anything that involved her family. However, even throughout all the negativity, being an Armyโ€™s brat had its advantages. It was a necessity, inevitable to avoid; Alysia was educated in the way of hand-to-hand combat, disciplined in the way of survival, and became well-versed in strategies. Not all were rainbows and unicorns though, the lasting effects of war burdened her father with PTSD.

Alcohol became his vice, worsening his already waning mental condition, and lead to ruthless actions. His phobia lead him to believe he had to instil his teachings into his daughter, and prepare her for any cumbersome situations. Believing her to be just another comrade-in-arms in risk of dying on the battle field. How ironic that the unrelenting teachings of her father would benefit today. Her mother became the cornerstone of her life, though not audacious enough to speak against her fathers actions. She did, however, become the light at the end of the tunnel, and more often than not optimistic. Due to that, she was able to hold her ground, until she turned the legal age to leave; at eighteen years old, before moving to a distant town known as Olive Hill.

Once arriving in Olive Hill, Alysia took on a part-time job of becoming a bartender. Though, at times, encountered her own fiendish demons. The money that she both made and received became abundant enough to live in student homing. Even if she naturally was a loner, eventually that unwritten page was scribbled on, opening up another chapter of her life.

The Outbreak became the turning-point, the unification between students no longer existed. Pilfering, acts of violence, and murder became the new regulations. โ€œKill or be killed.โ€ It was what lead to man slaughter and the diminish of the student population. Even though the same teachings were instilled in her, Alysia took the reigns, and managed to guide them. Being an authoritative figure was about when/how to make the tough decisions, but it never inclined the hardships and mental capacity to make those choices.

Stealing, any type of violence, attempted murder, and defiance was met with an iron, unrelenting, fist. But a sickness is what changed all that, it became the foundation of destroying the very pillars of hope, she attempted to rebuild. Death wasnโ€™t the end of the tragedy it was just the beginning. Familiar faces once flushed with liveliness, became just another one of her transgressions, and met their end.
Current: (Will update through roleplay)
  • N/A

Last edited:

THAT'S THE THING ABOUT ILLICIT AFFAIRS AND CLANDESTINE MEETINGS AND STOLEN STARES THEY SHOW THEIR TRUTH ONE SINGLE TIME BUT THEY LIE AND THEY LIE AND THEY LIE AND YOU WANNA SCREAM DON'T CALL ME KID DON'T CALL ME BABY LOOK AT THIS GODFORSAKEN MESS THAT YOU MADE ME YOU SHOWED ME COLORS YOU KNOW I CAN'T SEE WITH ANYONE ELSE DON'T CALL ME KID DON'T CALL ME BABY LOOK AT THIS IDIOTIC FOOL THAT YOU MADE ME YOU TAUGHT ME A SECRET LANGUAGE I CAN'T SPEAK WITH ANYONE ELSE AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL FOR YOU I WOULD RUIN MYSELF A MILLION LITTLE TIMES?

• Full Name: Romir Zamilodchikova

Nickname/Alias: Rome

Sexuality: Homosexual

..................................................LOVEFOOL

ROMIR

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
ZY3D_eLOClUsZkVrg0puOM4fWYdGwW7T35O9wl3mWlZMRUVMPGWu4ai-yaZJodHaMHP2GjHPHLoW5EedTpkXhS3b6SYawFu1nTZGq4xcu5iD

"WHAAAAAAA~"

• Name: Ryeom Taeyang
    Nickname: Tae
    Sexuality: Asexual

SHP2552.jpg

Name: Sebastian Lee
Nickname/Alias: Seb, Bash by those close to him, Lee by drinking buddies
Sexuality: Bisexual

Supplies: Baseball bat, pocket knife, small backpack, a basic first aid kit and 2 bottles of water.

Physical Description: A man of good stature (5'11) and a toned build. He's got short dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. He's got the beginnings of a beard and some stubble, but prefers to keep it short. You'll often find him wearing anything within reaching distance, mostly just tees and jeans, but sometimes shorts too. He has a large surgery scar on his left arm.

Personality: You won't meet anyone sweeter than Bash. He's got a true heart of gold and and he wears it on his sleeve. But this also means he can get very emotional and his feelings get hurt easily. He's a real people pleaser and his high amounts of empathy make it hard for him to refuse help to someone.

Strengths: Stamina, doesn't get cold easily, quick thinker

Weaknesses: Emotional, old sports injury, substance usage (alcohol)

Background: He used to play hockey for a long time before he severely injured his left arm in a game and was forced to retire early. He moved back to his hometown of Olive Hill and attempted to pass his time there in creative ways, mostly doing scenery paintings and life drawings. But the pain in his arm and the pain of being forced to give up his passion made him turn to the bars pretty quickly. He was close with his mom and his 2 sisters and older brother before the outbreak, but lost contact with them afterwards. He had a dog, a German Shepard named Bailey, that helped to protect him when he got attacked in the first days. She was killed doing so and he still carries this weight with him.​

Last edited:
โ€œAre you kidding me?โ€

Full name: Concord Bella Kula
*Name meaning: Calm, peace, tranquility, non-violence, still and quiet
*Name meaning: Destruction
*Name meaning: Family
Nickname: Connie, Bella
Infected?: Ha. No.

โ€œI said can you give me a minute! Not โ€˜hey come eat my armโ€™!โ€

Date of Birth: July 1st 2022
Zodiac: Cancer
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
Birthstone: Ruby

โ€œStupid zombies. When do they learn?โ€

Sexual orientation: Homosexual
Gender identity: Female
Relationship status: Heheโ€ฆ Letโ€™s not talk about it.

โ€œIf you pick a fight you are almost always going to get hit.โ€

Face Claim:
62fSg_FCpZir0otTD_SEiMO8p4deEeA2wHwz-KVBbZrv0J2IILRMOdqinMMav2q38xIiPmyn5c9JF66G51AOLwjdB6PnJfOZOK6klbTFCZM6Qn1zj1K5FHVKvlTEEE6BmKhNcjoT

โ€œEek! Kill me now!โ€

Height: 5โ€™ 11โ€™
Weight: 110
Eyes: grey
Hair: blonde, short, curly
Body: slim
Voice Claim: Emma Watson aka Hermione.
Distinguishable Marks: A large tattoo of wings spread across her back
Dress Style: Anything comfortable. It really doesnโ€™t matter to her.

โ€œWait. You just said yes!โ€

Relationships
Mother: Mara Rosa Kula; infected
Father: Anthony George Kula; Disappeared; likely infected.
Siblings: Myra Loran Kula; Died 2 years ago. Calin Mark Kula; Unknown status.
Significant other: Again. Donโ€™t ask.
Child: Liana Mary Kula; Living and stays with mother.

โ€œTouch my child, and I will murder you.โ€

Personality: Protective, likely insane, jumpy, annoying at times, lively, easily irritable.

โ€œI told you. Stop. Talking.โ€

Likes: Protecting her child, fruit, sweets, generous people, and hehe girls.
Dislikes: Being helpless, savory food, selfish people, and boys.
Hobbies: Is there really time for a hobby in an apocalypse?
Strengths: Hand to hand combat, making things from other things, reserving food and water
Weaknesses: Her daughter, arguing

โ€œOkay, okay! Stop yelling at me...โ€

History: Here we go. Connie went through a pretty easy childhood up until she reached thirteen. By this age she started noticing things about her parentโ€™s. Her father never said โ€˜I love youโ€™ to her mom and vise versa. She began to believe that her parents didnโ€™t want to be together anymore. As she grew older she began to notice all of the arguing they had. Connie confronted her mom, but she denied it, she even got mad at her for it. Her father walked out on her and her siblings later that day. Connie knew it would come, but she didnโ€™t know how much it would hurt her. Soon after, she slid into a spiraling depression. She did things that she never would have thought of before her father left, such as get pregnant. Although she had never had feelings toward a man, one night at a party, she got excessively drunk. Later that night she ran into another drunk party guest. She doesnโ€™t remember most of it, not even the boyโ€™s face. Connie gave birth to the child at 17. Afterward, she knew that she had to pull herself together and grow up. Connie eventually pulled herself out of depression, but with the current events she feels more anxious and worried as ever.

โ€œI grew up fast. Maybe too fast.โ€

Favorite color(s): Blue, grey, purple
Favorite food(s): anything sweet or fruity.
Favorite Flower(s): Roses
Favorite constellation(s): Ursa major and minor
Fears: Losing her child, heights
Dreams: To finally live a life she doesnโ€™t have to fight for

โ€œOh god, Iโ€™m so tired, I could fall asleep right here.โ€

Playlist:
Rockabye- Rihanna
If we have each other- Alec Benjamin

Name: Liana Mary Kula
Nickname/Alias: Lia, Ana
Sexuality: Undecided
Infected?: Nope!

XavZjtndZcyhjzAS0vD-bNqdAlOBW9q5gqIbvA7Ki31I3fW-ErqaUvGtDEKKeGM_IhBcztzyzZyw36PILsbjMGOwVmVC9EsuQECT6tkuXi8TwjkPX6e80ZNYx6UkMskcYd3mZZI-

Personality: (Paragraph form or a list of traits): Sweet, loud, wild, usually conservative around strangers, doesnโ€™t like people she doesnโ€™t know.

Background: (Would be nice to have in full paragraphs) I mean.. Sheโ€™s five. Liana lives with her mom now that she has moved away from Lianaโ€™s grandparents. Liana is nervous around people because she grew up with a mother who was very protective of her.
((Sorry this one is kinda short. I don't usually play small children...))

• Khai Woods (he'll answer to just about anything as long as he knows it's him), called 'Thale' by his mother.

20 (March 11 - Pisces)

Male (he/him)

Bisexual

Weaknesses: Naive. Overly idealistic and impractical at times. Emotionally driven. Adverse to conflict. Trusts easily. Doesn't deal with negativity well.

Neutral: Sees the best in others. Generous. Loyal. Honest.

Strengths: Creative. Open-minded. Quick on his feet and good at following directions. Organised as he likes to write things down to keep track. Out-of-the-box thinking.

Infected? No.
playing: everythingoes by rm

coded by weldherwings.

This will be my first ever character on this site so, if anything is off, please tell me. (:​

Last edited:
The deadline for characters has officially passed! Thank you to everyone who submitted an application!
You'll know if you've been accepted when you receive a reaction from either me or Ravenpaw. Then you'll be PMed with the Discord link and mentioned when she makes the first post.
Sorry for the little bit of the delay, both of us are still in school and have been pretty overwhelmed with it this week, everything will be up and running as soon as possible!

Also, one of your characters can be accepted without the other one necessarily being let in as well - please pay attention to this! For example, even if every player was let in, not every character would necessarily be accepted.

Name:Roxas wheeler
Nickname/Alias: in the mafia world his nickname
Is grim reaper
Sexuality: straight
Infected?: no
Height :6.6

weight 240
Physical Description: 25FA6BA6-EE3F-4B99-B58D-48C91BD398C0.jpeg
7FDE2401-EA79-466E-9B24-AD8609AD1A44.jpeg
Heโ€™s built. Heโ€™s very strong fast healthy

Unique features his grim reaper tattoo. And a scar on his

Personality: (Paragraph form or a. Roxas the kinda guy who is at home with fighting having won the world martial arts championship for the last 6 years. Heโ€™s also the man who takes the wheel when in a car as heโ€™s a gifted driver aswell. With his mafia past of being the head of the mafia world for 3 years. He no stranger to weapons is is a mastermind when is comes to mechanics and making weapons out of stuff laying around.

Background: (Would be nice to have in full paragraphs Roxas was the head of the wheeler mafia before the out break. With his past he is a gifted fighter who has yet to lose. On the day of the outbreak Roxas was in his office in a small town of olive hill. One of his members got sick and infected everyone. Roxas killed 60 zombies with stuff he found and made. And survived.

tell me if thereโ€™s anything I need to take away or add

Last edited:
Name: Liana Mary Kula
Nickname/Alias: Lia, Ana
Sexuality: Undecided
Infected?: Nope!

XavZjtndZcyhjzAS0vD-bNqdAlOBW9q5gqIbvA7Ki31I3fW-ErqaUvGtDEKKeGM_IhBcztzyzZyw36PILsbjMGOwVmVC9EsuQECT6tkuXi8TwjkPX6e80ZNYx6UkMskcYd3mZZI-

Personality: (Paragraph form or a list of traits): Sweet, loud, wild, usually conservative around strangers, doesnโ€™t like people she doesnโ€™t know.

Background: (Would be nice to have in full paragraphs) I mean.. Sheโ€™s five. Liana lives with her mom now that she has moved away from Lianaโ€™s grandparents. Liana is nervous around people because she grew up with a mother who was very protective of her.
((Sorry this one is kinda short. I don't usually play small children...))
Uh..... So is she approved, or would you like me to add more to her. It is just kind of a challenge for me. It is not often that I play small children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back