˚ ༘♡ ·˚ easy, now ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

sabishii.

目をそらす⸺
discord
my preferred ooc.
misc
18+ please.
abt me
very friendly. lazy lit. any gender. all pairings. real or anime photos. can post 1 - 3 times a day / week on average.
mentions
mentions over here.
tea, anyone?
hi. sabi here. i'm a writer who will always work hard to give you quality replies, would prefer we stay between 4 - 8 paragraphs and i'd consider myself adv but currently lazy lit. i struggle with anxiety and i am healing from quite a daunting health scare but i'd like to dedicate the time i have to writing with someone who loves developing stories as much as i do. ( i (ㅅ´ ˘ `)♡ creating moodboards, pinterest boards, playlists and overall discussing our story and characters. i write as any gender. i also have no preference to real or anime / cg art. ) if you're interested, my interests are below.

sapphic ; girls love ; very much gay ; f x nonbinary
( inspired by sailor uranus x neptune ) femme x masculine or nonbinary w/magical or supernatural themes or we can keep it normal 𓆩♡𓆪 doll come to life x dollmaker 𓆩♡𓆪 sex worker x rookie detective / officer 𓆩♡𓆪 bratty gal x quiet, loner, new to uni or small town that everyone is dying to know 𓆩♡𓆪 married gal x lover gal running away together and getting way in over their heads 𓆩♡𓆪 shrine keeper x forgotten god of that shrine 𓆩♡𓆪 human sacrifice x the demon / witch / entity they're sacrificed to be a bride/husband to. fin. ( to be clear, i'm willing to do those highlighted in this color as mxf, fxf and fxnonbinary )

slice of life ; coming of age ; romance ; modern or other ; f x m and open
DARK ACADEMIA ANYTHING𓆩♡𓆪 crime boss x someone he/she can't be with 𓆩♡𓆪 rough around the edges x soft around the edges 𓆩♡𓆪 demon prince/princess x human that cant stand them 𓆩♡𓆪 two young adults living in a small, cozy town where nothing happens and suddenly, around halloween time, things are happening. two unlikely and opposite people end up together, side by side in a string of fate, perhaps? 𓆩♡𓆪 moody, broody, shy boi who struggles with opening up and being social x ultra social butterfly with a secret 𓆩♡𓆪 two bestfriends, one inexplicably in love with the other ; to piggyback off of this, maybe two childhood friends who meet up again as adults and suddenly are feeling sparks and weird feelings but circumstances won't let them fall for one another so easily. 𓆩♡𓆪 greek god x human ; alternatively, children of the greek gods x other children of the greek gods 𓆩♡𓆪 royals from any time period; arranged marriages, forbidden romances, things like that. 𓆩♡𓆪

thank you for reading. {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.}

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
FANDOM TINGZ I'M INTO RN,

[ oc x oc or canon x oc ]

kdrama's. ( you tell me some you like. ) sailor moon. kamisama kiss. resident evil.
brothers conflict. fruits basket. studio ghibli. twilight. haikyuu. drama's i like : true
beauty, the great
seducer, what's wrong w/sec kim ; nevertheless ; hwarang ; hwayugi ; hotel del lun
a ; something in the rain ; so many more !

Last edited:
a small excerpt sample from a roleplay of mine where we keep things brief but nicely detailed,

She felt like a thrift store sweater⸺worn out but embellished in a glamor meant to make something in need of a desperate sew temporarily valuable. The itch of her extortionate garments making her feel heavy underneath, like a crocodile wanting to crawl out of a low budget clown suit put on it by easily amused humans. Vulnerability wasn’t something Reira often gave others the chance to taste but when it came to this moment, the poorly guarded gates of her heart seemed to luminesce.

And that meant it was time to blitz. To armor up and bare teeth and fang; to attack when defenseless even if all it meant was that she saved her pride. Overthinking set in like a computer virus. The silence was…

loud.

“Fuck,” she heard him hiss and immediately relief flooded her empty spaces,
“fine. I’ll help.”

FANDOM TINGZ I'M INTO RN,

[ oc x oc or canon x oc ]

kdrama's. ( you tell me some you like. ) sailor moon. kamisama kiss. resident evil.
brothers conflict. fruits basket. studio ghibli. twilight. haikyuu. drama's i like : true
beauty, the great
seducer, what's wrong w/sec kim ; nevertheless ; hwarang ; hwayugi ; hotel del lun
a ; something in the rain ; so many more !
i would be interested in kamisama kiss or haikyuu

Users who are viewing this thread