Other Ear infections?

KokichiLove

This World Is Mine!
Have you ever had one before? How often do you get them? I’m currently suffering from a very severe ear infection, and the antibiotic eardrops I’m taking are painful. They’re supposed to help but they haven’t.

I’ve been suffering for four days now :(

Ear infections are stubborn because of where the infection is located. Hang in there and make sure you use the medicine until you finish the regimen. I used to get them a lot as a baby and they last a good while.

ah man, ear infections suck.

haven't gotten one in the past few years, but i used to get them all the time.
i seriously would get multiple ones almost every year up until i was in middle school, i think? i stopped getting them as often after that, but i still do get them every once in awhile.

the worst ear infection i can remember was the one that actually caused my ear drum to rupture. it sucked.

ah man, ear infections suck.

haven't gotten one in the past few years, but i used to get them all the time.
i seriously would get multiple ones almost every year up until i was in middle school, i think? i stopped getting them as often after that, but i still do get them every once in awhile.

the worst ear infection i can remember was the one that actually caused my ear drum to rupture. it sucked.
Oh wow. I’ve been fortunate enough for that to not happen but the one I have right now is close to that severity. I also got them all the time as a child. Idk what caused this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back